• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rift...

Should we start the RP nao?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trust said:
So he just calls her a bitch?
hey hes not nice to people who arnt being nice xD thats why he fights the bad guys. I just came up with a moto for him acutally "If you cant say somthing nice, dont say anything at all... unless the other person is a jerk, then go ape shit on them!" xD but sorry if you felt picked on. I guess I just figured that your charecter would be all tough and not care, though I kinda like the idea of her have more sensitivity than she shows

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]hey hes not nice to people who arnt being nice xD thats why he fights the bad guys. I just came up with a moto for him acutally "If you cant say somthing nice, dont say anything at all... unless the other person is a jerk, then go ape shit on them!" xD but sorry if you felt picked on. I guess I just figured that your charecter would be all tough and not care, though I kinda like the idea of her have more sensitivity than she shows

[/QUOTE]
*growls*

Trust said:
aw dont be like that... here have a piece of strawberry pie. Let it its fruity goodness warm your heart and cool your anger... cause that makes sense *pushes pie towards you*

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]aw dont be like that... here have a piece of strawberry pie. Let it its fruity goodness warm your heart and cool your anger... cause that makes sense *pushes pie towards you*

[/QUOTE]
*grumpily munches on pie while looking at you

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa. No love for Fran xD sorry trust guess your the Josh of this group... Except you will get someone to love you.. Unlike Josh :P #forever alone demigod xD

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Whoa. No love for Fran xD sorry trust guess your the Josh of this group... Except you will get someone to love you.. Unlike Josh :P #forever alone demigod xD

[/QUOTE]
Like dis if you cri evertiem

ChronosCoded said:
Like dis if you cri evertiem
Not sure anyone dose xD chuck got Ferra and Kazume entered a sibling like love with Priscilla everyone wins. Except Josh who gose to hell. Literally, to hell with him ;p

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Not sure anyone dose xD chuck got Ferra and Kazume entered a sibling like love with Priscilla everyone wins. Except Josh who gose to hell. Literally, to hell with him ;p

[/QUOTE]
:(

Well he went out protecting Ferra...so....yay?

How am I going to work myself in now, huh? As your queen I am upset and distraught by your poor decisions lol @ChronosCoded

McMajestic said:
How am I going to work myself in now, huh? As your queen I am upset and distraught by your poor decisions lol @ChronosCoded
Lmfao. No, but seriously, really sorry I forgot to tell you. Maybe you could just walk into the war room like everyone else?

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Off with his head?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Off with his head?

[/QUOTE]
This is a wonderful idea. Except he'd just grow two more back

Okay I've read about half of it so who all is in the conference room and who's going somewhere else and where are they going and what's the plan? lol I'm hopeless @ChronosCoded

McMajestic said:
Okay I've read about half of it so who all is in the conference room and who's going somewhere else and where are they going and what's the plan? lol I'm hopeless @ChronosCoded
Jackson, Fran, Bismarck, Chuck, Nick and Sierra are all in the conference room. The plan is to attack a nearby Riftborn communication center on Earth and I believe Fran is going somewhere else.

ChronosCoded said:
Jackson, Fran, Bismarck, Chuck, Nick and Sierra are all in the conference room. The plan is to attack a nearby Riftborn communication center on Earth and I believe Fran is going somewhere else.
Whoa. I feel lonely now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back