• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rift...

Should we start the RP nao?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just jump in with any of ur cars doing something bad or meet one of the other on the street somewhere or do something random an get someones attention

yeah rereading that i see well our the queen of the rift-born you can pretty much do what you want to a point if none of the other ocs know how you look then you could walk their streets doing your prev thing or something like that ur thing is ur thing

Right now in the war room, Nick and Fran are interrogating a Rift-born spy. Pretty much every human has come into the war room and introduced themselves. (That's pretty much it, as far as I can see)

i still need to do an intro for both my wizard and my rift-born chars..... *sigh* im so bad at late starts.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]i still need to do an intro for both my wizard and my rift-born chars..... *sigh* im so bad at late starts.

[/QUOTE]
Same

Alright I'm on the plane now I'll probably check the notifications after I land but I'll try to keep an eye on it if possible while I'm in the air

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Really well still, 4 months strong haha cx I just came back from my trip from Vietnam so its been pretty quiet recently.

[/QUOTE]
Good ^-^. And I had no idea you were going to Vietnam o:. Or maybe I did and forgot xD .

ugh.... who is open for a random person dropping out of the sky, fighting a rift-born? because i've decided both my chars are gonna be fighting.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]ugh.... who is open for a random person dropping out of the sky, fighting a rift-born? because i've decided both my chars are gonna be fighting.

[/QUOTE]
Fine with dat. (Just don't have the Rift-born go and cause destruction xD )

@ChronosCoded is your char open? and preferably outside or somewhere where they can see outside?

totally not planning to drag your char into this...

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]@ChronosCoded is your char open? and preferably outside or somewhere where they can see outside?
totally not planning to drag your char into this...

[/QUOTE]
Nope...my char just got thrown across a room. He isn't outside :(

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Nick raised two fingers and gave a small, mock salute in greeting. He had never worked with her but he new this woman by reputation. the cold dident bother him the cold never bothered him anyway, his fire magic kept him warm in even the coldest environments. He noticed her revealing atire but dident stare or anything, girls like this dident catch his fancy at all. He could tell by looking at her, this person was self important, and she liked being in charge. Having spent his life taking orders from no one he some what resented authority, and she defiantly was authority

[/QUOTE]

Wow no movment on here eh? I guess im glad i dident miss much though. anyway I lost 3 hours of my day going back across the time lines, so im tired, night everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back