• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Rift...

Should we start the RP nao?

• Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell naw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Wow no movment on here eh? I guess im glad i dident miss much though. anyway I lost 3 hours of my day going back across the time lines, so im tired, night everyone

[/QUOTE]
Night!

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Why was she so upset anyway? Her sword? he knew it was important to her

[/QUOTE]
Wait are you talking about Charlotte?

If so, could you please explain what this section means? It seems I'm have a difficult time wrapping my head around it..

Shiro kurogane]Fran is [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34640-trust/ said:
@Trust[/URL] char. The sword gave Fran her powers
I know, I know. I know all that already, I just wasn't sure if it was directed towards my character or not

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I know, I know. I know all that already, I just wasn't sure if it was directed towards my character or not

[/QUOTE]
Well I cant imagine he would have much to think about your charecter considering he dosent know her xD

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Well I cant imagine he would have much to think about your charecter considering he dosent know her xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh you right xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh you right xD

[/QUOTE]
Also, I just remembered you!! From the signs rp that sadly didn't get very far! And national too!

Also, mitchs98's post from yesterday helped too.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Also, I just remembered you!! From the signs rp that sadly didn't get very far! And national too!
Also, mitchs98's post from yesterday helped too.

[/QUOTE]
I REMEMBER YOU TOO! YOOOOOOO

Trust said:
Actually, Fran already had ice powers, just the sword increased them
She just knows that the sword holds the secrets to her past... (Refer to bio >:3 huzzah for dark and twisted minds)

Trust said:
She just knows that the sword holds the secrets to her past... (Refer to bio >:3 huzzah for dark and twisted minds)
Im still waiting for a reply from you ya know xD

Four Eyes]Im still waiting for a reply from you ya know xD [/QUOTE] Was waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30056-squad141/ said:
@Squad141[/URL] to respond... Or did he respond already >~<

Was away all day

Trust said:
Was waiting for @Squad141 to respond... Or did he respond already >~<
Was away all day
I dont think he did, but considering nick is between you to I think he would be reply to worthy, unless you plan on just ignoring him. that would make him mad and sad.... sad/mad

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]I dont think he did, but considering nick is between you to I think he would be reply to worthy, unless you plan on just ignoring him. that would make him mad and sad.... sad/mad

[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm waiting for him .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Ruuuude

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but would you rather leave the person, who your character is currently defending, behind in the RP?

Trust said:
I'm sorry, but would you rather leave the person, who your character is currently defending, behind in the RP?
Its actaully fine I was just being funny... or trying... guess not xD

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Its actaully fine I was just being funny... or trying... guess not xD

[/QUOTE]
~3~ hmph

[QUOTE="Four Eyes]Its actaully fine I was just being funny... or trying... guess not xD

[/QUOTE]
10/10 best fail. xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]nu pouting, its too cute when you do. *cuddles you*

[/QUOTE]
*grumpy pouting intensifies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back