• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra nodded and left the Nurse's Office to send her aunt a text message. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach followed after and the door slammed shut behind her, causing her to jump unceremoniously. "Dat was scawy..." She said adorably. "What shall we do now Kyra...? I'm lost on what i'll do."

"I don't know," said Kyra. "I can't drive since I'm not the legal driving limit." She pulled out her phone in the hallway and leaned against a wall as she typed out a message to her aunt.

Ivy Black
me
Auntie, I have a friend who is P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T. and doesn't have anywhere to go. Could she come stay with us? The School Nurse said she has HB pregnancy and is about a month or month and a half along. Parents gone.

She pressed the send button and turned her phone off. "There isn't much we can do I think until school lets out. Can't walk home, it's too far." @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"I don't know," said Kyra. "I can't drive since I'm not the legal driving limit." She pulled out her phone in the hallway and leaned against a wall as she typed out a message to her aunt.
Ivy Black
me
Auntie, I have a friend who is P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T. and doesn't have anywhere to go. Could she come stay with us? The School Nurse said she has HB pregnancy and is about a month or month and a half along. Parents gone.

She pressed the send button and turned her phone off. "There isn't much we can do I think until school lets out. Can't walk home, it's too far." @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"W-What about a taxi...?" Peach asked as she opened her ginger ale and drank a bit, looking relived when she stopped. "My gosh it calmed my stomach finally..." The girl sighed happily.

"Told you it would," said Kyra quietly. She flipped through her phone after turning it back on for the number of the taxi she'd used to get to her aunt's, heading towards the front of the school where the buses dropped and picked up students. Finding the number in her phone, she called the number and requested a taxi to come to Ridgeview High to take her home. "Okay, now we may as well sit outside on one of the benches until the taxi comes," said Kyra. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"Told you it would," said Kyra quietly. She flipped through her phone after turning it back on for the number of the taxi she'd used to get to her aunt's, heading towards the front of the school where the buses dropped and picked up students. Finding the number in her phone, she called the number and requested a taxi to come to Ridgeview High to take her home. "Okay, now we may as well sit outside on one of the benches until the taxi comes," said Kyra. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach sat on a bench and rubbed her cheeks. "I doubt i have whatever that nurse said Kyra. Honestly. I'm terrified as is. Having you there... It takes some of the stress away actually. Thanks for all the help." The girl smiled.

Kyra just hummed as Peach spoke, leaving to get the rest of her textbooks from her locker. It took her a few minutes to find her locker and put in her combination lock. Putting all her textbooks into her backpack, Kyra shut the locker, they would lock automatically on being shut, and made her way back out to the bench to continue waiting for the taxi. She didn't say anything to relieve the girl's fears on pregnancy, still not wanting anybody to find out about it. "Well hopefully my aunt lets you stay." @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra just hummed as Peach spoke, leaving to get the rest of her textbooks from her locker. It took her a few minutes to find her locker and put in her combination lock. Putting all her textbooks into her backpack, Kyra shut the locker, they would lock automatically on being shut, and made her way back out to the bench to continue waiting for the taxi. She didn't say anything to relieve the girl's fears on pregnancy, still not wanting anybody to find out about it. "Well hopefully my aunt lets you stay." @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach only nodded her response as she yawned. "What are some of the things you like?" She asked curiously.

"Things I like to do?" Kyra questioned. "Well, I like watching anime. I like puzzles, reading, drawing, photography, cooking and playing my instruments. I like the theater and watching martial arts movies. I love being outdoors and around nature. That's pretty much everything I like." @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"Things I like to do?" Kyra questioned. "Well, I like watching anime. I like puzzles, reading, drawing, photography, cooking and playing my instruments. I like the theater and watching martial arts movies. I love being outdoors and around nature. That's pretty much everything I like." @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"Well i like Kittens, anime, Pastry dishes, sweets, and helping others." She stated. "U-unfortunatly no one ever talks to me really." Peach sighed. "But now you do so it's alright!" She smiled

Kyra nodded, not really sure why she was talking to the girl. The taxi drove up as her phone went off and she got into the passenger seat in the back, dropping her backpack at her feet. She gave the address to the taxi driver, while waiting for Peach to get in. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra nodded, not really sure why she was talking to the girl. The taxi drove up as her phone went off and she got into the passenger seat in the back, dropping her backpack at her feet. She gave the address to the taxi driver, while waiting for Peach to get in. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach stepped in and sat down. She felt exhausted. "Kyra... I'm not gonna lie. I'm tired." The girl whined. "I hate sleeping in cars though. It terrifies me just a bit."

When Peach was in, the taxi left Ridgeview High and made his way to the address given. "Try sleeping on a plane and then taking a nap during your layover and worrying that you'll miss your connection if you oversleep," Kyra muttered. The car drove for a few miles before finally reaching the house that Kyra lived in with her aunt, a two story red painted house. The bedrooms were all on the second floor. She got out and handed the taxi driver the money who gave her the change. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
When Peach was in, the taxi left Ridgeview High and made his way to the address given. "Try sleeping on a plane and then taking a nap during your layover and worrying that you'll miss your connection if you oversleep," Kyra muttered. The car drove for a few miles before finally reaching the house that Kyra lived in with her aunt, a two story red painted house. The bedrooms were all on the second floor. She got out and handed the taxi driver the money who gave her the change. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach slowly walked to the door, looking back at Kyra. "You're sure about this Kyra...?" She asked, biting her cheek.

Kyra shrugged. "Well can't leave you at your house. You can at least stay the night or until my aunt gets back home," she said. That wouldn't be until four. She took her key out of her purse, unlocked the door and went inside the house. She sighed as she walked in the house, the air conditioner on as it was still hot in the day time. "The bedrooms are upstairs on the second floor," she said as they appeared within the entry. Walking into the mudroom, she set her shoes down. "Leave your shoes here," she said as she kicked her sneakers off and moved them to the side of the room. Once her shoes were off, she shut the door and locked it behind her, slipping her key back into her purse before making her way further into the house where the living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom were. @GoldenChari

Last edited by a moderator:
eclipsehowls said:
Kyra shrugged. "Well can't leave you at your house. You can at least stay the night or until my aunt gets back home," she said. That wouldn't be until four. She took her key out of her purse, unlocked the door and went inside the house. She sighed as she walked in the house, the air conditioner on as it was still hot in the day time. "The bedrooms are upstairs on the second floor," she said as they appeared within a mud room. "Leave your shoes here," she said as she kicked her sneakers off and moved them to the side of the room. Once her shoes were off, she shut the door and locked it behind her, slipping her key back into her purse before making her way further into the house where the living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom were. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach did as told, her stomach growling a bit. "I'm a bit hungry but if i eat i'll probably just discard it." She sighed, drinking some more ginger ale. "Do you have any pets?" She asked as she screwed the cap back on the ginger ale.

eclipsehowls said:
"Not anymore," said Kyra as she headed upstairs to drop her backpack off in her room. "Wasn't allowed to bring my dog with me." @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"I'm sorry to hear that." Peach said as she sat on the couch. "It's nice here." She commented. "Not to small and not to big honestly. Then again. I haven't went upstairs." She giggled a bit.

Lucas slammed his car door, if Viktoria wasn't going to see him, he would wait for her outside her house. He climbed the steps, taking a spot at the last one, looking back out towards the road, she had to come home at some point. He reached for his keys, pressing the lock for his car, watching the car lights flicker orange twice. He pulled out his phone checking the time, then drafted a text to her..

"When will you be home"

He sent it, shoving the phone back into the front pocket of his jeans, a pang of guilt sat in his stomach.

@Haus Of Alaska

(My character is all alone, on the floor with a throbbing forehead cause she just got hit in the head. who wants to take responsibility?)

Sharkiee said:
Lucas slammed his car door, if Viktoria wasn't going to see him, he would wait for her outside her house. He climbed the steps, taking a spot at the last one, looking back out towards the road, she had to come home at some point. He reached for his keys, pressing the lock for his car, watching the car lights flicker orange twice. He pulled out his phone checking the time, then drafted a text to her..
"When will you be home"

He sent it, shoving the phone back into the front pocket of his jeans, a pang of guilt sat in his stomach.

@Haus Of Alaska
Naomi was late getting home, but upon seeing the strange kid sitting on her neighbors steps, she couldn't help but stop and stare at him curiously to see what he was doing. She pulls out her diary and jots down several notes and continues to stare at him.

Lucas lit a smoke, letting out a huff of air, he noticed Naomi watching him. "What?" he grunted, glaring at the woman, "what are you writing there in your little diary?" he continued, he wasn't happy about the sudden distraction, when was Viktoria coming home... He took a long drag of his smoke, flicking the ash as he took the smoke from his mouth, letting the smoke drift from his mouth slowly as he waited.

@Naomi Wilde @Haus Of Alaska

Sharkiee said:
Lucas lit a smoke, letting out a huff of air, he noticed Naomi watching him. "What?" he grunted, glaring at the woman, "what are you writing there in your little diary?" he continued, he wasn't happy about the sudden distraction, when was Viktoria coming home... He took a long drag of his smoke, flicking the ash as he took the smoke from his mouth, letting the smoke drift from his mouth slowly as he waited.
@Naomi Wilde @Haus Of Alaska
"U-Uh... Just a couple memorandums for later." She begins to sweat and shake, continuing to stare at him apprehensively. She wanted to walk away, but she was compelled to stay and watch him curiously.

Lucas rested his palm on his head, shaking his head at the girl, he didn't have time for this, "how about you go scribble your shit in your book somewhere else kid?" he barked, who was this girl to take notes about him. He scowled at her for a moment, taking another puff of his smoke.

@Naomi Wilde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back