• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

Viktoria

Viktoria felt Lucas's hand on her cheek and looked up at him.

That is what she had been coming to terms with, everything was going to change.

"I know, its what I was going to do today"

She explained as they sat together, Viktoria sitting on Luc's lap

@Sharkiee

Lucas let out another sigh looking at his watch, "Well, when is your appointment? I think I have time today to come with" he pulled her closer, resting his hand on her thigh, "who else knows?" he mumbled, putting his nose into her hair and inhaling a little leaving a kiss on her crown. "How am I going to explain this to my family..." he mumbled out loud, thinking to himself.

@Haus Of Alaska

Nice, dude.

Amethyst sighed out at the boy with the computer. Her English class was in the library and she wondered off, already having the books in her locker. At the moment she noticed the long lists of code displayed on the screen. She placed herself next to him, hoping he wouldn't shrug her off.

What're coding?

@Picklesoldier

Last edited by a moderator:
He'd glance over at the girl. He'd roll his eyes and sigh, She obviously wasn't gonna leave anytime soon. "It's a little complicated to explain, but it's for a program. It will enable the website that I'm selling it to be able to allow its users to upload flash games to the website in question." He'd stare at her for a moment and then go back to his work like he had snapped out of a trance. Alex would then look back at his computer, take a large gulp of his coffee, and start typing away.

It's not that difficult. Amethyst chuckled. I've done some coding, my father taught me, but this is something I'm not able to do.

She noticed how fast his fingers moved across the keyboard, and figured that he was like an expert. She envied the power of which his coding had and wished she was somewhat talented with computers.

My dad told me to think of it like dancing, since I'm a dancer. Everything online is built with small movements, so that at the end you get a masterpiece or a sprained ankle. She laughed. I'm Amethyst. She held her hand out.

@Picklesoldier

He'd look over at her and chuckle, "Yeah, this program isn't the hardest in the world." He'd shake her hand and say, "I'm Alex. You know I'm not a very good teacher, but if you want, I could try to teach you how to code faster." He'd then take a final drink from his cup of coffee and set it down.

@ALittleRed

Amethyst laughed, a scoff accompanying it. What's up with people offering to teach me stuff? She thought about Kyson and his offer on teaching her drums. Alex took a drink from his coffee.

It would be cool to learn some more coding, but you have to give up on the coffee. She picked his cup up and gave a look of disgust. How many of these do you drink in a day? She smiled, shaking her head.

@RandomFoodGirl

"About... 5... or 6... or 7... mabey 14." He'd smile and say, "I'll try, it's very hard to just stop cold turkey." He'd then fold up his computer and stand up, "Welp, it was nice meeting you, I'm off to my next class." He'd shake her hand once more and walk off to his next class. That's the first person I've had a conversation with in weeks.

@ALittleRed

Well, wow. I recommend chamomile tea, or some drugs.

She watched him get up and she followed. It was nice meeting you too. See you around. Alex sauntered off and out of the library.

Amethyst walked to an empty table and placed herself down, pulling out her phone in the process. She see Kyson's contact still open and smiles. She wanted to get to know Kyson, he seemed like a wonderful guy. Amethyst pick up her phone and opens a message to the drummer. It was her junior year, she needed a little risk after playing too safe her whole life. It was time to explore new things, she sighed out.

I will take that drum lesson.

Mentions: @RandomFoodGirl

Viktoria

Viktoria sighed and recalled the appointment she made.

"
Its at 5:00pm today, last slot they had open"

She said quietly, she felt guilty for holding back with Luc.

Eventhough they were in this together, she felt like she was ruining his life.

She kept quiet as she went to get herself a glass of water from the kitchen while Lucas processed the information

@Sharkiee

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra sighed and looked behind her. If Peach was going to be a mother, she needed to learn how to do things herself because nobody would help her out. Sighing she made a gesture to follow her and turned, walking back down the basement stairs, peeved about being bothered. "You can lay down on the couch," said Kyra before going back to her piano, taking her seat once more and starting her song again. @GoldenChari
@GoldenChari

(Ah okay.)

The day had passed with Kyra remaining downstairs, working on her classes she'd missed from a full day of school and playing her piano. A glass of cold water was beside the couch for Peach and she had gotten a text around lunch from her aunt who had said that she would talk to the girl when she got home.

A car pulled into the driveway and the garage door opened as a red Honda Civic appeared at the house. The car stopped inside the garage and a woman with black hair and light blue eyes stepped out of the car and grabbed her purse from the backseat. Shutting the passenger door and the driver door, having taken the garage opener with her as it was the only way to get in and out of the garage, Ivy Black

b9674085734d7c0ff59b644336d2b809.jpg

walked out of the garage. Pressing the garage opener, the door went down and when it finally closed, she put the garage opener into her purse and walked across the driveway, into the yard and up to the front door which she unlocked. Walking into the house, Ivy shut the door. "Kyra!" she called as she soon as the door was shut, removing her shoes and setting them on a shoe rack by the door. She looked around for her niece as she walked from the mudroom. Walking into the house, the living room was to the right, kitchen and dining room were at the back of the house, the bathroom being off the living room next to the entry. The Mudroom was to the left with the washer and dryer and furnace being located there. A linen closet was against one wall and a door leading to the basement was beside the mudroom, the stairs leading up to the second floor before the door leading to the basement. Dropping her purse on the couch, Ivy turned on the television, putting it on the news station.

Walking around the house, she saw the basement door was open and walked over. "Kyra!" she shouted down to the basement. "Can you come up here?"

Hearing her aunt's shout from upstairs, Kyra was surprised that the day had gone by so fast and got up from her desk where she had been reading the first chapter of Night. "Alright Auntie!" She closed her novel and made her way to Peach. "Hey, my aunt's home," she said as she shook the girl awake. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
(Ah okay.)
The day had passed with Kyra remaining downstairs, working on her classes she'd missed from a full day of school and playing her piano. A glass of cold water was beside the couch for Peach and she had gotten a text around lunch from her aunt who had said that she would talk to the girl when she got home.

A car pulled into the driveway and the garage door opened as a red Honda Civic appeared at the house. The car stopped inside the garage and a woman with black hair and light blue eyes stepped out of the car and grabbed her purse from the backseat. Shutting the passenger door and the driver door, having taken the garage opener with her as it was the only way to get in and out of the garage, Ivy Black

b9674085734d7c0ff59b644336d2b809.jpg

walked out of the garage. Pressing the garage opener, the door went down and when it finally closed, she put the garage opener into her purse and walked across the driveway, into the yard and up to the front door which she unlocked. Walking into the house, Ivy shut the door. "Kyra!" she called as she soon as the door was shut, removing her shoes and setting them on a shoe rack by the door. She looked around for her niece as she walked from the mudroom. Walking into the house, the living room was to the right, kitchen and dining room were at the back of the house, the bathroom being off the living room next to the entry. The Mudroom was to the left with the washer and dryer and furnace being located there. A linen closet was against one wall and a door leading to the basement was beside the mudroom, the stairs leading up to the second floor before the door leading to the basement. Dropping her purse on the couch, Ivy turned on the television, putting it on the news station.

Walking around the house, she saw the basement door was open and walked over. "Kyra!" she shouted down to the basement. "Can you come up here?"

Hearing her aunt's shout from upstairs, Kyra was surprised that the day had gone by so fast and got up from her desk where she had been reading the first chapter of Night. "Alright Auntie!" She closed her novel and made her way to Peach. "Hey, my aunt's home," she said as she shook the girl awake. @GoldenChari

{?Peach?}

Peach snorted before she woke. "Where and what...?" She asked. "Wha! Oh. Hey Kyra." The girl yawned. "What's up? Something you need me for?" She stayed laying down, just looking at her friend.

@eclipsehowls

"My aunt's home and probably wants to talk to you," said Kyra. "So you might as well follow me upstairs," she said. "There's a glass of water there if you need it on the table beside the couch," she added as she turned and began walking for the stairs.

As Ivy heard her niece's reply, she left the basement door and made her way to the kitchen to get the pizza menu before walking back into the living room and sitting down on the couch after moving her purse over. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"My aunt's home and probably wants to talk to you," said Kyra. "So you might as well follow me upstairs," she said. "There's a glass of water there if you need it on the table beside the couch," she added as she turned and began walking for the stairs.
As Ivy heard her niece's reply, she left the basement door and made her way to the kitchen to get the pizza menu before walking back into the living room and sitting down on the couch after moving her purse over. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach stretched as she got up and went to the couch. Sitting down, she folded her arms and fingers. She had combed her hair for a few seconds and drank a bit of the water as she awaited the lady. Upon sitting down Peach smiled at her. "Hello Ma'am. I'm Kyra's friend Peach. Peach Crawford." The girl introduced herself, voice a bit shaky. "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Kyra sat in a chair within the living room, looking at the television as Peach introduced herself to Kyra's aunt. Kyra could see the show her aunt was watching was Steve Wilkos. Seeing her aunt had the pizza menu, she assumed they were ordering delivery tonight and looked over the menu. Her aunt had ordered Chinese food after Kyra had arrived and Kyra had managed to eat it without getting sick and throwing it up again.

"Pleasure. I'm Ivy Black, Kyra's aunt. How do you know my niece Miss Crawford?" asked Ivy as she looked at the girl who might be the same age as Kyra. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra sat in a chair within the living room, looking at the television as Peach introduced herself to Kyra's aunt. Kyra could see the show her aunt was watching was Steve Wilkos. Seeing her aunt had the pizza menu, she assumed they were ordering delivery tonight and looked over the menu. Her aunt had ordered Chinese food after Kyra had arrived and Kyra had managed to eat it without getting sick and throwing it up again.
"Pleasure. I'm Ivy Black, Kyra's aunt. How do you know my niece Miss Crawford?" asked Ivy as she looked at the girl who might be the same age as Kyra. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"I met her in school today and she kinda let me stay around her until i eventually got invited over." Peach responded. It wasn't everything but it was the truth. If humans could sweat bullets, she'd be doing it.

Rina Varsano

Rina walked through the halls. How am I ever going to meet people around here? Her eyes quickly glanced over the area, her attention was caught by a young man. She didn't think he was that great, but he didn't look like someone hard to get along with, and anybody is a good place to start when it comes to networking. She slowly wandered towards him. "What's up, been at this school long?" she asked. She casually brushed her big hair to the side, walking alongside Alex. Her posture made her almost seem taller than Alex, despite her being inches shorter than him.

@Picklesoldier

Alex was walking around the halls, minding his own business when a girl approached him and asked him a question he said, "Umm... a couple of years, why?" A little weirded out he walked over to a vending machine and bought a water. He wasn't used to talking to anybody because really, he didnt like people to begin with.

GoldenChari said:
{♪Peach♪}

"I met her in school today and she kinda let me stay around her until i eventually got invited over." Peach responded. It wasn't everything but it was the truth. If humans could sweat bullets, she'd be doing it.
Ivy stared at the girl in silence. "Hmmm. Alright. Kyra said you were pregnant?" she asked looking between her niece and the girl that was in her house. Ivy Black couldn't imagine why Kyra had brought this teenager home when she had just started school. Her niece had been closed off since coming here to live with her, focusing on her music in the basement. So the fact that there was a stranger in her house...another pregnant teenager even...was a surprise to the woman. She hadn't figured Kyra would be open to friends so much, knowing her niece didn't want anyone knowing about her pregnancy and why she was here. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Ivy stared at the girl in silence. "Hmmm. Alright. Kyra said you were pregnant?" she asked looking between her niece and the girl that was in her house. Ivy Black couldn't imagine why Kyra had brought this teenager home when she had just started school. Her niece had been closed off since coming here to live with her, focusing on her music in the basement. So the fact that there was a stranger in her house...another pregnant teenager even...was a surprise to the woman. She hadn't figured Kyra would be open to friends so much, knowing her niece didn't want anyone knowing about her pregnancy and why she was here. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach nodded cautiously. "The nurse claims i am ma'am. I am experiencing the symptoms as well so i'm going to say possibly. In honesty, my body could just think i am." Peach looked at Ivy, ready to leave if asked.

eclipsehowls said:
Great. Another pregnant teenager to deal with, thought Ivy. "Where are your parents? Shouldn't they be helping you with this?" Ivy questioned. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach broke the eye contact. "They left a few months ago... No one responds. Friends of them say they don't know if they even respond and my other family? Not one word to me. They just up and left..." The girl pulled her legs up, head on her knees. "I can't get any job so i can't even pay for food much less the electric." Peach sighed. "Anyways. I think i've said enough. I should be going. Seems you're about to order food for yourselves and i rather not bother you. Would you like me to depart?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back