• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

GoldenChari said:
{♪Peach♪}

Peach broke the eye contact. "They left a few months ago... No one responds. Friends of them say they don't know if they even respond and my other family? Not one word to me. They just up and left..." The girl pulled her legs up, head on her knees. "I can't get any job so i can't even pay for food much less the electric." Peach sighed. "Anyways. I think i've said enough. I should be going. Seems you're about to order food for yourselves and i rather not bother you. Would you like me to depart?" She asked.
"Who said anything about you leaving? If you're pregnant and your parents are participating in a crime...I'm sure it's a crime to just abandon a minor...then they need to be charged with whatever the police can get them for. You're welcome to stay here at least until the child is born. Afterwards, you'll get a job somewhere and take over paying for your child," said Ivy as if that settled everything. "Now why don't you and Kyra decide what you want from the pizza place, Kyra already knows to get breadsticks with marina sauce for us. We'll just get an extra order of both." She got up and left, grabbing her purse as she did so before heading upstairs towards the second floor so she could shower and change out of her work clothes.

Kyra handed the menu to Peach before picking up a notepad from the side table next to the couch and wrote down 2 orders breadsticks, 6 cups marina sauce. "Is there anything in particular you want Peach?" she asked when her aunt had left. "Your own pizza? A taco salad? We usually get a Veggie Pizza and a Meat Lovers Pizza." @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"Who said anything about you leaving? If you're pregnant and your parents are participating in a crime...I'm sure it's a crime to just abandon a minor...then they need to be charged with whatever the police can get them for. You're welcome to stay here at least until the child is born. Afterwards, you'll get a job somewhere and take over paying for your child," said Ivy as if that settled everything. "Now why don't you and Kyra decide what you want from the pizza place, Kyra already knows to get breadsticks with marina sauce for us. We'll just get an extra order of both." She got up and left, grabbing her purse as she did so before heading upstairs towards the second floor so she could shower and change out of her work clothes.
Kyra handed the menu to Peach before picking up a notepad from the side table next to the couch and wrote down 2 orders breadsticks, 6 cups marina sauce. "Is there anything in particular you want Peach?" she asked when her aunt had left. "Your own pizza? A taco salad? We usually get a Veggie Pizza and a Meat Lovers Pizza." @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

These people didn't judge her. She looked at the menu and saw one thing. "If it isn't any trouble, a large bufflo wing calzone seems alright." The girl blushed, embarrassed a bit, "I usually get large so it lasts longer. If it's a problem a small or kiddy is alright too!" She quickly said, exhaling with relief. "I'll pay as well." Peach mentioned.

@eclipsehowls

"As long as you eat it all, I can't see why that would be a problem," said Kyra writing down 1 L BW Calzone. "Is there any dipping sauces you want with it?" she asked, pointing down the menu towards the choice of sauces. Marina, Ranch, Buffalo, BBQ, Honey Mustard. Writing down their usual, only changing the sizes. 1 XL Meat Lovers. 1 XL Veggie. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"As long as you eat it all, I can't see why that would be a problem," said Kyra writing down 1 L BW Calzone. "Is there any dipping sauces you want with it?" she asked, pointing down the menu towards the choice of sauces. Marina, Ranch, Buffalo, BBQ, Honey Mustard. Writing down their usual, only changing the sizes. 1 XL Meat Lovers. 1 XL Veggie. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"Bufflo wing sauce of course!" Peach exclaimed. "What other sauce would people pick Kyra?" The girl asked.

"Ranch," said Kyra as she put down 3 cups BW sauce on the order. "I'd mostly likely go with BBQ or Marina myself." She added 2 2-Liter Pepsi for drink. They had ice in the freezer for cold drinks. Setting the notepad down next to the phone, they would have to wait until her aunt came back downstairs to order. She sat back against the couch and watched the show. Glad that she hadn't been asked why she was in this city. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
"Ranch," said Kyra as she put down 3 cups BW sauce on the order. "I'd mostly likely go with BBQ or Marina myself." She added 2 2-Liter Pepsi for drink. They had ice in the freezer for cold drinks. Setting the notepad down next to the phone, they would have to wait until her aunt came back downstairs to order. She sat back against the couch and watched the show. Glad that she hadn't been asked why she was in this city. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"I subsequently forgot about ranch..." Peach facepalmed. "Well i wonder... Have you found any boys you like Kyra?" The quiet girl asked curiously. In a way, if not, she had a few ideas in mind.

GoldenChari said:
{♪Peach♪}

"I subsequently forgot about ranch..." Peach facepalmed. "Well i wonder... Have you found any boys you like Kyra?" The quiet girl asked curiously. In a way, if not, she had a few ideas in mind.
She was surprised at the question posed to her. She would have said she was straight but after what had happened at summer camp, Kyra was unsure what sexuality she was now. However, the question posed to her was easy. "No. I don't really know anybody at school besides you and meeting Spencer last night. And he's out of the question since he's older anyway," Kyra said. That and she was nervous about being with a guy after the counselor had raped her. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
She was surprised at the question posed to her. She would have said she was straight but after what had happened at summer camp, Kyra was unsure what sexuality she was now. However, the question posed to her was easy. "No. I don't really know anybody at school besides you and meeting Spencer last night. And he's out of the question since he's older anyway," Kyra said. That and she was nervous about being with a guy after the counselor had raped her. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"Usally the man is a year or so older honestly." Peach responded. "If i were a guy, would you date me?" She asked, Sweating. Maybe her fever was getting to her.

Kyra nodded. Older guys were usually over their teenage ways but then some never grew up until their thirties and acted like kids. "I don't know," said Kyra honestly. "I can't even what I'm into anymore," she admitted. She hadn't thought about it and it didn't help how her parents had said no guy would want a woman with a child she had as a teenager after they'd found out she was with child. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Kyra nodded. Older guys were usually over their teenage ways but then some never grew up until their thirties and acted like kids. "I don't know," said Kyra honestly. "I can't even what I'm into anymore," she admitted. She hadn't thought about it and it didn't help how her parents had said no guy would want a woman with a child she had as a teenager after they'd found out she was with child. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

"Then why not try a girl?" Peach whispered, biting her bottom lip, laying so her face looked at the cealing, back against the couch cushions, Breasts sticking out along with her ever so slight baby bump.

Is that why she's trying so hard? Kyra couldn't help laughing at what she was hearing. She guessed it might explain why the other was trying to get Kyra's attention so badly but found it odd that the girl seemed to like her in more ways than a friend due to just meeting each other. "I've never thought about it," she said. She wasn't sure whether to risk trying a relationship with her pregnancy. What if she just got hurt? Could she risk trying a relationship, only to risk it backfiring on her? She sighed, closing her eyes. "I honestly don't know." What further conversation there might have been was interrupted by her aunt coming downstairs with her debit card in her hand.

"Did you figure out what you want?" asked Ivy.

"Yeah Auntie. The usual and Peach wants a Large Buffalo Calzone with Buffalo Sauce. I got our pizzas XL so we could all have some," said Kyra.

"Alright," said Ivy. Kyra handed her the paper and she sat down before picking up the phone, punching in the numbers for the pizza place. @GoldenChari

eclipsehowls said:
Is that why she's trying so hard? Kyra couldn't help laughing at what she was hearing. She guessed it might explain why the other was trying to get Kyra's attention so badly but found it odd that the girl seemed to like her in more ways than a friend due to just meeting each other. "I've never thought about it," she said. She wasn't sure whether to risk trying a relationship with her pregnancy. What if she just got hurt? Could she risk trying a relationship, only to risk it backfiring on her? She sighed, closing her eyes. "I honestly don't know." What further conversation there might have been was interrupted by her aunt coming downstairs with her debit card in her hand.
"Did you figure out what you want?" asked Ivy.

"Yeah Auntie. The usual and Peach wants a Large Buffalo Calzone with Buffalo Sauce. I got our pizzas XL so we could all have some," said Kyra.

"Alright," said Ivy. Kyra handed her the paper and she sat down before picking up the phone, punching in the numbers for the pizza place. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach sat up quickly as Ivy came down, sitting hands in lap, feet firmly on the ground. "Thanks for being so considerate Miss Ivy." Peach said. "If i can repay it, just say how." The girl said.

@eclipsehowls

eclipsehowls said:
"Just stay in school and make sure you keep yourself healthy for yourself and that child," said Ivy. @GoldenChari
{♪Peach♪}

Peach blinked. 'That it?' She thought. "Alright ma'am. I'll do as i can!" She exclaimed.

No one has posted in days, due to lack of interest and posting I will close this, if you want to keep this alive you have two days to post, if not this RP will be gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back