• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ridgeview High School (Mature/Always accepting)

2e0mdua.jpg

Jake nodded. "So basically it was a one sided love." He said. He was blunt. "I've been there many years ago." He added in as he saw her flip through the book. He grabbed the book from her and started looking through it. "So this is all filled with stuff you and him wrote?" He asked. Jake wasn't the type to dwell. "So how about this, leave this behind and write stuff just you. Not with him in mind. Not with anyone else, just you." Jake's eyes locked on hers as he closed it. "You can't change this, you can't recreate this." He pointed towards a blank black board. "But you can create the now." He wasn't sure if he made any sense but this is how Jake lived. He never thought of the past. Only looked forward. "You don't need him to help you." He added in. Jake knew he was probably pushing buttons, he knows nothing of her and his past.

@RandomFoodGirl

(( sorryyyyyy had a 911 to take care of))

Kyson
Kyson nods and listens, "Well maybe you could do some band art for us when we get to that point. I'd like to have you on our side, if that's cool with you." Kyson smiles softly and cocks his head, "Artistic talent is definitely something to nurture." Kyson looks down at Spencer, "I'm sure that you are an amazing artist, of course. You and Britt could work together on some projects. She loves art, but she doesn't do much. I think dancing and playing violin are her things. As for me, anything morbid is fine by me."

(Mentioned: @NekoQueen49 )​

Spencer laughed lightly. "Yeah, I wouldn't say I'm a good artist. I just play around with it, is all." Besides, Spenc was pretty sure that they wouldn't be interested in the style that he chose to draw in. Anime, primarily small chibis with, for now, no background. Maybe he shouldn't have mentioned it at all... "But thanks for thinking of me, I guess?"

@RandomFoodGirl

Brittany
Britt gently takes the book from Jake, "It's not that easy, Jake. I spent my entire life with Niall, trying to get him to see how I feel and.. I spent years writing songs with him and remixing things to make my violin stand out but match the music. I can't just throw that all away." Brittany sighs, "Besides, I don't know how he felt. All I know if that he wasn't with me and that's that." Britt sets the book on the music stand and looks at Jake, a soft smile playing on her lips. "I can move on, and I have. That's why I'm here, in America. Standing here, playing and talking with you." Brittany tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear and smiles softly, "To be honest, Jake. You seem like a good guy." She jumps as 'Hold On Till May' by Pierce the Veil blasts from her pocket. She pulls her phone from her pocket and looks down at the screen, she sees Nialls contact picture and answers, hearing only static, she hangs up.

"Probably pocket dial." She shrugs and picks up her violin, she begins slowly playing the phantom of the opera soft parts. She looks up at Jake, "Do you like musicals?"

(Mentioned: @NickOnTheReg )

(It's okay. I have been cleaning so replies are slow.)​

Kyson
Kyson chuckles, "No problem. But you look like you holdouts off some pretty sick posters." Kyson jumps as his phone rings. It's Niall? He answers it to only get static, he hangs up, shoving the phone back in his pocket. "Anyway, I think you would be a suitable friend for Britt and I, that is, if you want to join our clan of cool kids." Kyson smirks, "I'm joking, of course. But we can hang out."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, that's cool with me." Was it just him, or was Spenc getting more popular than last year when he basically had no friends? Oh well, he didn't mind it. Though the phone thing did make curious, he kept his mouth shut about it.

@RandomFoodGirl

2e0mdua.jpg

Jake watches her and understands her a bit better. "So you guys have had that kind of past." He said as he walked up to her and studied her face and eyes when the phone went off. He could easily see how deep she felt for him. "I never said to throw away all that you two have or had. That's to much to ask of a person. What I'm saying is don't let it keep you from new things." He cracked his knuckles and slid his hands through his hair. "While yes you're hear in America talking to me, which I'm happy about." He threw in and laughed. "I'm not as bad as the the rumors make me out to be." He got side tracked for a moment. He actually liked the complement. "You're in America, time to mold a different you. Different because it won't have the mold you made with him." Jake looked at Britt with a somewhat dumbfounded look once she started playing. "Musicals? Never really watched anything about it, I mean I saw grease when I was younger. But nothing of the sort. Why? Inviting me to one?" He said with a smile. "I'll go if you're either with me or in one." He added in.

@RandomFoodGirl

((Don't worry))

Kyson
Kyson smiles and nods, he looks around, "This is a pretty big school. I mean, we had a big school in Oreland too, but this school is a bit bigger. More people. Why groups of people should I avoid? Girly girls? Jock assholes?" Kyson rolls his eyes, both him and his sister hated preppy kids. They were the Bain of the Twins' existence. Niall started out as a prep, but as time went on, his band was the most important piece of his life. The band and Brittany. Kyson shakes off the quest feeling he always got when he thought of the infatuation his sister and Niall had.

Brittany
Brittany smiles softly, "You know, Jake, you could be a great counselor. You make things sound so much easier and... You're pretty good at helping." Britt bites her lip and begins playing the intro to My Immortal by Evanescence. "As for musicals, Wicked is in town, I want to take you to it. It's an amazing musical and I think you would really enjoy it. I was in it once, as the orchestral background. I can't sing for the life of me." Britt giggles, "I mean, I sing in the shower. But the singing was more of a Niall thing." Britt shrugs, as if his singing meant nothing to him. She pulls up a video of Niall playing guitar on her phone and shows it to Jake. "Look at the finger work. His fingers move faster than mine do." Brittany smiles as she watches. Niall finishes his solo then grabs the mic standing in front of him, he begins belting out lyrics into the microphone, A Brittany with dirty blonde hair and braces stands behind the boy, holding her black violin, playing softly behind him. Niall looks back and smiles at her and winks, he looks back at the crowd.

"That's a clip a fan took and sent it to me. That's why the quality sucks, but yeah. That's our band. Kyson, my twin, on drums. Andy is the bassist and Niall was the guitarist and singer."

(I apologize, I don't have a video of that happening xD )​

@NickOnTheReg

"Well, I usually keep away from everything, so I can't really name specific people, but there are definitely those you should avoid. Any one loud, I tend to steer clear from." But that may be why Spencer was so unpopular. A thought that Spencer had with amusement.

@RandomFoodGirl

Kyson
Kyson chuckles, "Oh man, you are not going to like coming to practices with me and Britt. Don't worry kiddo. I shelter you from evil demons." Kyson laughs, "I'm kidding. I'm kidding. You seem cool enough to come to practices though. If you want. Trust me, you think the violin is a small, beautiful instrument, you have never heard my sister play it."

(@NekoQueen49 )​

2e0mdua.jpg

"Me a counselor?" He started laughing. "Thanks but no thanks, I just don't sugar coat things or hide things. I tell people how straight up because that's how I was brought up. Plus I got my own goals" he said flexing and laughing. "Wicked huh? I'm down. I'll pay for the tickets. When and where? I got a streetbike we can ride." He said with a smile. "You know Britt, for someone who doesn't like people like me you seem to have changed your mind." He said with a laugh. He then stared at her phone watching the video. "Kids good. I won't deny that, but you should have been front, or at least shared it." He said looking at her. Him being taller it was easier to stand behind her peering over her shoulder. "I would have gone to a show." He added. "Though I don't go to many concerts." He looked at her, maybe they were a little close for comfort but he was there, "So you gonna go solo here? Or what's your end goal?"

@RandomFoodGirl

(( I would have been so surprised if you did xD ))

Brittany
Britt shrugs, "No, I can pay for my own tickets and I can drive myself. I don't take chances. I mean, my jeep has a roll cage, so. Yeah. That happened. Anyway, I'm going to be going back to Ireland in a week or two to visit and do one lasts now with Niall before we split up as a band. Maybe I can bring you? And I'm not front and center in this one because for the solo I was beside Niall the entire time." Britt smiles at the memory, "That was a good show. We played an albums worth of songs and danced around. We are also prone to fooling around on stage. One time Niall picked me up during my solo. Another time Andy pulled Nialls jeans down. Oh and then Andy fell on stage and just sat on the ground and played the bass."

(You'd be surprised what I can find.)

@NickOnTheReg

2e0mdua.jpg

Jake was shocked someone turned him down for a ride on his bike. Normally girls jump at the chance to hold onto him. "If you take care of your ticket and ride then how about I cover dinner then?" He asked smiling at her. He always had a backup plan. "Do I have to dress up? I don't really own anything but gym gear." He said laughing.

Jake looked at Britt when she mentioned bringing him along, for someone he hasn't known for more than a couple hours to get invited on a trip was intriguing to him. "If I go, I don't know Irish, and will I be starred at because I'm not the look?" He said as he put quotes around the look. Jake's image was big to him and he didn't want to ruin it. "Also I would need access to a gym, because I don't skip days. Come with me one time." He added in. Jake watched Britt's expressions and body language as she described the band and her time with him. He could tell she won't be over him for a long time.

@RandomFoodGirl

Brittany
Britt furrows her eyebrows, "Well. Formal, yeah. Something nice. You can wear jeans, but a tux top would be nice. I mean, even if it's just a nice button up and jeans that's fine too." Britt smiles and bites her lip, she thinks about going to dinner with him, "Well, I mean, I'm diabetic so I can't eat out at a lot of places." Britt fiddles with a loose strand of hair. "But I mean, I have insulin. Anyway. Wicked is on tomorrow night, I'll get the tickets today after school. My dad knows a guy, we can get them cheaper through him."

Brittany giggles and shakes her head, "No, you don't need to know Irish. I can speak it fluently, but we are also taught English at a young age. As for a gym, we can go for jogs and stuff. But I don't go to the gym. That's something you'll have to ask Niall, he goes every once and a while, I think." Brittany smiles, "Besides. Would it kill you to skip one day, especially if you were with me all day?"

@NickOnTheReg

286tky8.jpg

Jake sighed when she said formal. It was not his thing. "Alright, I'll go buy some stuff tonight." he said with a laugh. He looked at her when she said diabetic. "You? Really? Don't worry, I know of places that cook good food. I'm on a diet anyway. Can't eat that much junk food if I want to keep these abs." he said with a laugh. Jake reached into his wallet and gave Britt 200 bucks cash. "This should cover my ticket right?" He doesn't know how much these things cost and since she said formal he assumed it was expensive.

Jake's mouth dropped for a moment when she skip the gym. It's something he hasn't done in awhile, and usually is cardinal sin to skip. "If the dude can't keep up with me, then maybe I'll make a special treat for you and skip it. I mean how could I pass up a chance to spend a whole day with you." Jake said smiling at Britt and looking at her. He was getting interested in her more and more. "You're lucky, I don't do that for anyone." he added

@RandomFoodGirl​

Brittany
Britt shrugs, "Well, you know, I still eat junk food. I just have to be really careful with what I eat. Which reminds me." Brittany pulls her phone from her pocket and checks the time. She opens her bag and digs around until she finds a small container of mini cookies. She opens the container and opens it up, popping one in her mouth. "Gotta keep them blood sugars up if I don't want to go into a coma. That happened once on stage. I just started getting faint and collapsed. Niall grabbed me before my head hit the ground. The band sat with me the entire time... Oh man I miss them..."

Britt sighs softly but looks up as he hands her 200 dollars in cash. "Oh god. Uhm, that should be enough. Uh.. I'll give you all the change back." Brittany smiles softly and puts the money in her wallet. "Niall and I went to Wicked when we were younger. His mum took us." Britt smiles, "I'm sure you will like it. I loved it." Brittany fiddles with her loose strand of hair again and blushes as Jake tells her she's lucky, "Trust me, Niall can keep up with you. I've seen that kid run to the store and back in the length of a commercial break. The store was a block and a half away. I don't know how he did it." Brittany giggles at the memory and sits on the stool behind her, still holding her violin. She puts it up and begins playing a soft melody.

@NickOnTheReg

286tky8.jpg

Jake watches her eat the cookies. "Looks like you have a stash. Good, because I wouldn't want that happening, Though I'd just carry you if you're ever feeling weak. I can probably lift you with one arm." he said grinning. He listens to Britt tell stories on Niall and nods. He himself was getting a bit tired of his name being brought up, but she's new and their connection was obviously very deep so he endures it for now. "How long were you out for?" he asked looking concerned. "It's good you had a close group of people around you. I'm jealous of that." he said. Jake started listening to her play a bit and smiled. He liked that sound. "Running? I don't do running, I hate cardio. I lift things up and put them down. I train old school ways, Slamming weights and getting the biggest I can get. I'm hoping to add another 30lbs in 2 years." Jake smiled and looked at Britt. "So yeah he can probably beat me in a race but as far as lifting, I doubt anyone around my age can beat me." Jake walked and stood in front of Britt as she played. "Don't worry about the change, think of it as coverage for part of yours. I got plenty more." he grinned.

@RandomFoodGirl​

Brittany
Britt smiles and nods, she continues playing, eventually getting sucked into the music. She closes her eyes, "Tell me about your life so I'm not boring you anymore. What's it like to be Jake." Brittany continues playing softly, matching the harmony to All I Ask of You as she waits to hear what Jake has to say. She was being open. Scary. She was being kind, also scary. Brittany looks up at Jake, she wonders why he hasn't left. Has she entranced him with music? Yes she was good at that, but even Kyson can pull himself out of her rut, and he's her twin, he shared that damn rut.

@NickOnTheReg

286tky8.jpg

Jake was shocked she asked about his life. Most don't give him the time of day. Normally for Jake if he doesn't get the girl's number in the first 5 minutes he keeps moving. Yet for some reason he couldn't pull himself away from her. The music and her were beautiful and one. He was lost in it. "About me?" he responded pausing a bit. "Hmm, well not much. My dad isn't around as he's always on business or somewhere but he leaves me money and the big house, so I have free roam to do whatever I want." he started as he watched her play. "About 3 years ago I started lifting and have been hooked since. I mean I'm not book smart so I have nothing else to get me by in life. I have my looks, that's about it. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs. I haven't had a girlfriend in a couple years. I mean sure hookups but because I look like this." he kept going. He thought he might have said to much but it was too late now. "That's still been some time between the last one, I've gotten serious about lifting so I kind of stopped that. Oh you'll hear rumors of me on roids, False. I'm all natural baby." he said as he poked his chest. It was something Jake took pride in. He hated that rumor with a passion. " I put in long hours almost everyday. I sacrifice so much so I can achieve my goal. I won't let anything get in my way. " Jake started laughing. "Sorry I rambled on. Also, I may seem popular and have friends here, but outside of this place, they're not there. I guess you can call them fans." he added. "You right now might be the only real one."

@RandomFoodGirl​

Brittany
Brittany listens, her eyes drooping as he goes on. She smiles at the way his eyes shine as he talks about his passion. She thinks to herself on how she could see the way he does about his body. She wouldn't care if he was three hundred pounds, she would still appreciate how kind he really is. Brittany stands, she places the violin on the table and walks to Jake, "Well. I'm definitely nothing compared to you. But, hey, if it makes you feel better. I'll be your mate.. Er, friend, as you call them." Britt hugs Jake the best she can, she basically just wraps her arms around his waist and rests her head on his chest. Something that she doesn't do often. But hey, she doesn't know how else to react.

"And trust me, no offense, but I'm not a fan." She blushes, "I just mean that I'm not going to adore your muscles or anything. Honest. You could be pale and weak and I wouldn't really care." Brittany smiles, she steps back and looks up at Jake. She looks around the music room until she sees an acoustic guitar. She smiles and walks to it, picking it up, she walks back to Jake. "Hold this" Brittany adjusts how he holds the guitar, "Like this and put your fingers here." Brittany slides his fingers up the fret to where Jake is to place his fingers, she smiles and looks up at him, "Now strum."

@NickOnTheReg

286tky8.jpg

Jake smiles and his cheeks turn a slight pink when Britt said she'd be his friend. When Britt hugged him, his cheeks turned a little brighter. He noticed how well she fit once he hugged back, his big arms wrapping around her, he felt warmth from it. Something he hasn't felt in awhile. Hugs normally for him usually lead to more but when she stepped away he wasn't upset, nor did he think anything of those thoughts with her the whole time.

Jake laughed when she said she wasn't a fan. "Don't worry, I prefer real friends over fans." he smiled big and watched her look around. "You could be 600lbs and I'd still be loving your music." Jake responded. He doesn't know if those words held any truth to him because of who he was but he thinks he meant it. Jake watched Britt grab an acoustic and put it on him. "Uh what are you doing?" he asked puzzled. When she moved his fingers. "No no no no, this won't turn out well." He paused and looked at himself. "I look like a doofus." "Strum? Strum what?" he said and gave in. He knew she wouldn't take no for an answer. He strummed the guitar.

@RandomFoodGirl​

"Alright, sure, I'll come. Could be fun," Spencer smirked while turning a corner. The Physics room was near the English room... Moving forward down the hallway, the two boys approached the door. "And here we are. Physics."

@RandomFoodGirl

Entering the bathroom that she had earlier departed twice already, Kyra went to the far wall and removed her backpack before sitting down. She opened up her purse and pulled out the bag of Cheeze Its before opening it, thinking of studying for a bit on the classes she would miss in the morning. @GoldenChari

Kyson
"It will be fun" Kyson smiles, he nods to Spencer, "I'll see you after class then?" He asks, leaning against the doorway, he lets a few people past and runs his fingers through his hair, "Maybe we could hang out after school. I do have practice tonight, you can join us tonight."​

@NekoQueen49

Users who are viewing this thread

Back