• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Kyra: *clicks her tongue before unconsciously intertwining her hands in Korey only to see Gene falling unconscious from the blood, eye wideninf* Hey, Gene? *unhooks her hand and turns over, gently patting his face* Hey, wake up! It'll be okay. *turns to korey* get a cold cloth and water will you, please?

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Korey: *hides his disappointment and gets up to get what she asked*

Korey: *comes back and hands the water and cloth to Kyra*

I changed Gene's background a little bit if anyone cares. Was bullied by a few guys in high school because a rumor claimed he was gay. Poor Gene.

now I can't take part in the semi-rp because Gene passed out xD

I think that pretty much all my characters would probably like Ella really except Zara who really doesn't like anyone too much lol

Justin would have a bit of a crush on her because he has a crush on everyone and doesn't understand that his girlfriend Zara is awful or that more than one person can be pretty at the same time lol

Cool beans! I'm thinking that Ella will be friends with just about everyone as well, except for when they find out what she did to those puppies:(((

My alice is posted, but I'll put in the information later, nevertheless, I hope she looks "ethereal" and "dreamy"-like sort of <3
((elle fanning is unf<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back