• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

I love that they're still going to be together when they get their memories back it's adorable

Ursula's gonna be super salty that the villains banished her instead of recruiting her for the original scheme

Oh gosh that's so cute! She will awkwardly sketch him when he's not looking cause she's completely odd lol
Haha I love it.

But I also like the tension that would come out of characters from other stories having romances and then regaining their memories...hmm...

So, Allison is basically finished! (I just have to add in her magical power, object, and memories later) if anyone wants to know her let me know.

Emily wants to have a tea party with her surrogate little sis!
Yesssss! Allison says that it's almost tea time!

Ooh! Do you think her power can be that she can bring inanimate objects to like such as like stuff animals and flowers? I forgot what that's called.

And then that means Emily and Allison have powers closest to each other!

Yesssss! Allison says that it's almost tea time!

Ooh! Do you think her power can be that she can bring inanimate objects to like such as like stuff animals and flowers? I forgot what that's called.

And then that means Emily and Allison have powers closest to each other!
The power of animation! Yes she can have that power or perhaps she has to daydream the things to bring them to life cause Alice is quite dreamy

Omg I'm going to feel bad for her cause when her memories come back she's going to literally freak tf out cause she believes she's gone through what she believe happened in Receurdo and then what she "dreamed" is actually true and she's just going to jus .... omg I can't explain but you understand

"She doesn't trust rabbits and cats" omg, Allison. Kyra rolled her eyes at that. And Emmeline thinks she's precious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back