• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Gene: Oh, sorry. *floats down to the ground and grins* My bad. Let's start! *presses play on the remote*

Kyra: *nods and snuggles in closer to the couch and grabs some blankets and pillows. soon the show starts off playing as a scene of a girl running in the woods occur before she discovers bones of a human*

Gene: *throws popcorn in the air and catches in his mouth* *sees that the girl in the show is stabbed in the back. she looks down and blood is on her hands* O_O *girl gets stabbed repeatedly and Gene recoils at the sound* Oh...that's a lot uh...blood *faints* x_x

See ya later Gen!

*realizes that Gene and Annie would probably be good friends from sharing their love of musicals if they were in the same roleplay owo * PixieDust PixieDust

Everyone's characters are looking great! let me know when all characters are finished and I will be starting the RP pretty much as soon as I finish my own characters haha xD

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Would it be okay if you have Kovu's memory trigger as an actual lighter rather than flames since it would be far too easy to remember if all you had to look at was flames. Perhaps it's a lighter with the word Zira on it or something?

Ella is done! Anyone want to discuss some ships with her? And I might make another character tomorrow but I am unsure of who I want to make at the momentXD

Ella is done! Anyone want to discuss some ships with her? And I might make another character tomorrow but I am unsure of who I want to make at the momentXD
I think that pretty much all my characters would probably like Ella really except Zara who really doesn't like anyone too much lol

Justin would have a bit of a crush on her because he has a crush on everyone and doesn't understand that his girlfriend Zara is awful or that more than one person can be pretty at the same time lol

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Would it be okay if you have Kovu's memory trigger as an actual lighter rather than flames since it would be far too easy to remember if all you had to look at was flames. Perhaps it's a lighter with the word Zira on it or something?

Would he ever encounter a lighter with the word Zira on it....? (Is that a thing?)
I'm fine with changing it to a lighter, but I dun think Zira would ever be written on one owo

Would he ever encounter a lighter with the word Zira on it....? (Is that a thing?)
I'm fine with changing it to a lighter, but I dun think Zira would ever be written on one owo
I dunno, the three fairies could do anything really xD But it's up to you. Maybe it was just the initial Z

It's kinda how Rumple has all of those objects and magic items in his shops. So anything is possible with objects

Kyra: *clicks her tongue before unconsciously intertwining her hands in Korey only to see Gene falling unconscious from the blood, eye wideninf* Hey, Gene? *unhooks her hand and turns over, gently patting his face* Hey, wake up! It'll be okay. *turns to korey* get a cold cloth and water will you, please?

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back