• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Okay, Korey's finished now

PixieDust PixieDust Are flames okay as a trigger? Since Kovu rescued Kiara from a fire set by his siblings in order to get closer to Kiara and then he ended up falling in love with her?

Gene: :3 So what'll it be? *floats above Kyra* Buttered or caramel popcorn? Or--if you're into it--just plain?

Kyra: *looks over at Gene, amused before giving a genuine smile* Id take that caramel popcorn *scrunches her nose* Plain is too boring I just say

Gene: Ha! That's the kind of answer I like! *does backstrokes around her* You're cool; I like you. *makes a microwave and a bag of popcorn appear* There ya go c:

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord and AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Kyra: *grins before sending a wink* Thanks, you're not so bad yourself. *gratedully takes the popcorn before popping some in her mouth and seeing Korey walk off* Kore! Don't want to watch the show?

Gene: o_o *in his head* Wait wha...? Did she wink at me?? *goes back to the present* Uh...yeah, Korey! Join us!

Kyra: *raises a brow at Korey before throwing some popcorn at him, grining* Oh come on, it's not that bad. I can always hold your hand if you're scared *teases him playfully before looking over and up at Gene* What season should we watch? The beginning? Or middle?

((They're precious omg))

Kyra: *raises a brow at Korey before throwing some popcorn at him, grining* Oh come on, it's not that bad. I can always hold your hand if you're scared *teases him playfully before looking over and up at Gene* What season should we watch? The beginning? Or middle?

((They're precious omg))

Korey: *tries not to grin at the holding hand comment* ...Okay. *swipes some popcorn*

Gene: *shrugs and puts his hands behind his head* I have no idea what Bones is about, so let's go with the beginning. *puts in DVD*

He is so gonna faint from the blood and gore they're about to watch xD

Gene: *shrugs and puts his hands behind his head* I have no idea what Bones is about, so let's go with the beginning. *puts in DVD*

He is so gonna faint from the blood and gore they're about to watch xD
I was just reading about that and I'm like oh my geeee.
Korey will secretly think he's a wimp and then take Kyra up on her offer XD
Hehehe my flirty baby

Kyra: *blinks* You've never watched it? Looks like we are all first time starters! We should start from the end to the beginning. *grins before looking at Korey and sticking her tongue at him before facing the front to watch the movie* Gene, come sit? Having someone behind or hover over me feels a bit unsettling.

(I found a quirk!)

I was just reading about that and I'm like oh my geeee.
Hehehe my flirty baby

Kyra: *blinks* You've never watched it? Looks like we are all first time starters! We should start from the end to the beginning. *grins before looking at Korey and sticking her tongue at him before facing the front to watch the movie* Gene, come sit? Having someone behind or hover over me feels a bit unsettling.

(I found a quirk!)

Korey: *lets out a single chuckle and swipes more popcorn* ...Sounds fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back