• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

Can we share triggers between the heroes and villains? I could see the shell necklace being a powerful trigger for both Ursula and Ariel.
I think that could be cool if not just for the conflict aspect. Adds rivalry and it might do different things for each of them.

Captain Hook, (I was tempted to use Colin but I said nah)

Queen of Hesrts (if gender bent is allowed)

Horace or Jasper

Scar (maybe?)

Hmmmm.
Twinkle... if you make a captain hook with a colin... one of my Ellie or Mulan will be into that .. dibs o3o
(im a hook fangurl XD)

upload_2017-4-15_19-56-15.jpeg

*instant heart attack* *_* *_* *_* *_* <3 <3

Ariel is complete if anyone would like to have a relationship with her. I changed her a bit from the old character, but Scarlett is still a flawed little darling. Also, I did the coding from scratch so any and all comments would be appreciated.

Who is the face claim you used for Ariel?

To be honest, I did a Google search for red haired models. She popped up under Cara Delevingne but I'm not sure that is accurate.
If you're looking for a red-haired female, you can always use either Holland Roden (She's Lydia from Teen Wolf) or even Katherine McNamara (she looks closer to the model you've used and she's known for being in ShadowHunter as Clary).

You can also use the actress from twilight who played Victoria !

Ahh! It isn't Cara, but it's all good !

To be honest, I did a Google search for red haired models. She popped up under Cara Delevingne but I'm not sure that is accurate.
Hahah that is definitively not accurate since Cara Delevingne is blonde :P

If you're looking for a red-haired female, you can always use either Holland Roden or even Katherine McNamara (she looks closer to the model you've used).

You can also use the actress from twilight who played Victoria !

Ahh! It isn't Cara, but it's all good !
ahhh Holland Roden... so pretty *_*

we'd have two teen wolf actresses xD since I have Arden Cho for Mulan :p

redroseknight redroseknight : Kyra would definitely be a friend to Ariel.
They're both impulsive, reckless, and I find they'd make alot of trouble, given the opportunity.

Twinkle... Ellie and Kyra are still besties aye?

i'm glad ! hehehehe.

speaking of which, if anyone wants some sort of relationship with my babes: emmeline , allison, or kyra, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back