• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Return to Magic Kingdom OOC

You can fight this wifey! I believe in youuuuu
Yessssss! I shall fight!

I think Alice's memory trigger is the golden key to unlock the door to get into Wonderland's garden.

I thought of the mad hatter's hat, but then i said nevermind just in case someone makes a Mad Hattwr (:

Emily's is a yellow parasol but I am not sure about everyone else lol
Same! I'm still playing around with Kyra and Emmeline. The flower and sprout idea seems easy to find if it grows in the garden or the plant shop in Receurdo unless they kept it in a shop area like how Rumple did

I think I have figured out what Ella's power isXD shape shifting. Simple. Its what she used to lure dogs to her traps and cages. She can also use it to talk to animals. She never turned into a dog though. Normally cats like this one:
somali-cat-picture-2.jpg

I think I have figured out what Ella's power isXD shape shifting. Simple. Its what she used to lure dogs to her traps and cages. She can also use it to talk to animals. She never turned into a dog though. Normally cats like this one:
somali-cat-picture-2.jpg

lol she and Korey have the same power then XD
He changes into big cats XD

lol she and Korey have the same power then XD
He changes into big cats XD
hahaha we do?! Sorry:P Wait, does his powers just limit him to big cats or does he just chose to turn into that mostly? XD

Nope, it's mostly big cats. His favorite is a lion :P
Hahah Ella turns into mostly that cat, but she doesn't know the extent of her powers. Mostly because in her past life she was too busy being afraid of dogs but using that fear to lure them to their death.

she is a horrible personxD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back