Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

Soul winced at the sight, but it was not like he cared if it got scratched or anything. He just needed to make sure it was still able to use for battle.

A massive male, easily the size of an ursaring stands up, but is purple with a hammerhead shark like look to him. ''RAAAAA I. am. dragon. guardian. who. is. your. toughest. fighter.'' He spoke almost like the ocean slowly but with crashing hits of words.

Soul thought for a bit. His natural instinct took over, and he picked up the scythe. "Dragon! If you are challenging us, then I accept!" he yelled, pointing the scythe at the strange one.

Now a strange thing of Soul occurred. As he felt someone's fear in the air, he got even more inspired and-somehow-more willing to take the challenge. "Well?"

Shizuka whispered "I'm scared." to Nichole but she was no longer crying since she felt safe in Nicholes arms.

''Hm. you. are. strong. I. can. sense. it. But. you. are. not. the. strongest.'' He silently shook his head as he points to the girl named nichole. ''You. Only. The. strongest. will. show. when. you. fight. me.'' He stomps over to nichole readying his battle pose. ''Begin. your. power. and. show. it. to. me.''

nichole gently pushed the girl into the tunnel."stay there!" she stood getting into her stance showing a little bit of fear. "gimme your best shot!"

Good. Fear. increases. strength. But. It. Also. fuels. weakness'' He charged with such speed it was insane, just a staring at young nichole with a wide eyed gaze literally looking at her, like hes trying to see her soul. ''You. Are. Going. to. be. strong''

nichole used iron tail hitting him across the face. she flipped onto her feet behind hom cheeks sparking. "pika....CHUUU!!!!" shooting a powerful thunderbolt at him.

He was both hit and electrocuted, but just stood there. ''Hm. I. almost. felt. that.'' He slowly scratches his chest, his face actually reveals his bruise from the tail as well as some marks from the lightning and yet it was like nothing had happened, like he was trained to not feel pain.

nichole hit him with a combo of thunderbolt and iron tail. she kept herself distanced from his attacks though. she was ready for this move. nichole ran at him head on"pika pika pika pika pika PIKACHU!"hitting him witb volt tackle.

The male looked with abit of shock, as he was rammed by the volt tackle, as a massive explosion of lightning crackles out and up into the sky. There was nothing but silence, so this made her wonder was he defeated. ''Your. skills. are. higher. then. thought''

Shizuka stood up, a cried "Please be careful!!" not realizing she was right in the middle of the battle field.

nichole panted heavily and winced from the recoil effect. she looked at him once more. "i can do this..." her eyes were golden hazel. she charged up again and hit him again with volt tackle before collapsing panting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back