Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

He stood there after taking the hit, not affected once again.''it. seems. I. was. incorrect.'' He turned towards the kirlia girl next. ''you. it. is. your. turn.'' He gave another stare then looks at her the same way as nichole trying to see her soul. ''I. see. you. are. not. the. warrior. neither. but. all. must. be. destroyed. for. lord. DREAD!!!'' He charges towards shizuka with great speed.

Soul noticed Shizuka. Once again, another instinct took over, and he dashed to her, grabbed her and ran to a safe spot. "Stay here." he said in a stern voice.

He soon stopped seeing the male. ''I. told. you. you. will. not. win. so. leave. while. your. alive'' He gave another stare like the others, but this time shook greatly. ''im. im. impossible''

Shizuka was shocked, she got up on her feet and yelled "Thank you!".

She didn't know who any of these people were, but for some reason, she trusted them.

nichole forced herself up. "i wont give up! i will never give up!" "I WILL FIGHT WITH EVERY OUNCE OF POWER I HAVE!" she ran at him once more her power skyrocketing. "PIKA PIKA PIKA PIKACHU!!!!!!"hiting him full force in the back. she didnt stop. she kept going everytime she got hit she stood back up and attacked harder than before.

As the male kept getting hit over and over. ''clearly. you. cant. beat. me.'' He was soon pushed back for the first time, he felt worried. ''stop. j-just. STOP!. y-you. you. cant. win'' He glares again, trying to not fight back too much.

nichole screamed"PIKACHU!!!!!!"shooting a large amount of electricity into the area it got everything but her friends. she then hit him repeatedly with iron tail. she was in fight or flight mode and she chose fight.

''THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!'' His eyes where now circular no longer in the lazy fashon like normal, he was out for blood. ''EAT SOME!!'' as soul analysed he strangley could not find no weak points, which got him to think, maybe it was fake maybe someone is creating illusions. This could explain both why he did not attack and which he was taking no damage.

Shizuku hid behind a bench and was trying to use Confusion on him but it didn't work, he was too powerful.

The fake soon crumbled as it turns to stones suddenly a voice was heard. ''WHAT NO FAIR, YOU BROKE MY TOY!!'' a small child with a cloak and a hoodie appeared, he had a zipper over his mouth and looked like he had brown buttons for eyes. ''RRRR HUH...uh oh!''

The male flew over. ''hmm..lets see~'' He went through everyones bag and was looking for any money. ''hmm...lets see...'' He giggles. ''anything to make me better~''

nichole said"get away from my stuff!" shocking him. she then grabbed their bags glaring at the creep. she made sure she still had her berries,potions and first aid kit not to mention clothes and stuff.

Shizuka stood up again "Its ok! I can take care of the bags," she used confusion to bring all the bags to her and placed them behind her.

Not realizing what she is saying, she blurted "IF YOU WANT THE BAGS YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH ME FIRST" She quickly covered her mouth in a gasp.

He begins cackling. ''silly girl...im the ghost guardian...im preety much invincible...and so is master dread'' He spoke with a higher tone. ''but...ill give you all a clue'' He spoke as he faded away

the world falls into madness

the elements are the one

if you wish to reverse it

then they must be undone.....hehehe

Soul muttered something to himself, and fired a Razor Wind at the person. "Teaches you NOT to mess with a man of disaster." he murmured. But the person disappeared. He said a string of curses under his breath.

(( I think it's the ghost, Zakari.)) Soul nodded. He thought inwardly. 'So we jut encountered the Ghost Guardian. Nichole is an Electric type so she won't be able to do much, but Shizuka can might do something....... but the most effective is.....' his eyes shot wide open for a moment. 'Me!?' He relaxed himself. 'True.... I myself am a Dark type. Absol, Bringer of Disaster.' he thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back