Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

Shizuka concentrated, she was charging up her power, she whispered to herself "I've never used this move before... I hope it goes to plan."

She opened her eyes, her eyes had a pink, gleaming glow, "PSYCHIC!!" she attacked Nichole with all her power and force and picked her up and slammed her onto the ground. She gasped. "Nichole!!! Are you ok?!"

Des continued to walk, head thrown back from his current trance, yet the other two heads remained active. One with a bright fire burning from it's mouth. His eyes moved despite being heavily closed. But what seemed like an oddity, was nothing more than a nightmare that had been splayed out in Des Gardes's mind. He was active in his own little horror land, and freaked out of his mind. He just hoped that he could find someone to wake him up during his 'travels'. Though he wondered how far he would get before crossing another person.

Des continued to walk within the bioluminescent cave. Every twist and turn made him feel like he was only getting himself more lost. But, on his expedition, he saw very faintly, two over-sized spiders. And they were big! "Where's the can of bug spray to throw when you need it..." he muttered to himself, unknowing that in reality, he was targetting two other morphs in the middle of something.

"Its Nichole! Shes unconcious!! I hit her with Psychic to hard!! What am I going to do?? WHAT IF SHES DEAD!?" Shizuka panicked

nichole was down for the count. her necklace blinked and shot up some water and the water hit her. nichole woke up instantly"I DIDNT DO IT!"

Shizuka stared at her with a blank face, "Didn't do what?" she asked in a more polite way and less panicky.

Shizuka held out her hand "I'm so sorry! I didn't know i had the power in me" she frowned and looked as if she was about to cry.

(im adding a good guy kk so im a good poke mon at the m)

oh yea~" the sounds of snapping fingers echoes as a hooded figure walks over, his pants where loose by still held his shape.

"...hmm heh" the male had a red rooster like crown on his hoodie.

The male looked with large pupils. ''the names kaizo, the man of the hour, step back or get sour fools~ hoooo'' He did a slight stance ready to fight. ''your the madness arnt ya, talk about strange, lets duke it out, before ya get deranged ya fools~ hooo'' He stood ready, his words where just too stupid and funny, but then again he didn't look like he was a weakling.

''oh I see...well if your not mad, how come you two aint sad ya fools~ HOOO!!'' He gave a loud burst of strength in that last hoo, it seemed to be like a catchphrase.

Shizuka giggled, "Were not sad because we have eachother to protect ourselves," then she smiled and imitated him by saying "Hooo" and she started giggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back