Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

''I guess...your gonna have to prove it, come on grasp the stick...lets have a battle...ill start with DOUBLE KICK!!'' With speed he lunges to the young shizuka and attempted to kick high but after would kick low. ''ya fools....hoooo''

He was electrocuted over and over. ''well...this sucks...this blo=blows aha.....I guess you could say..i should be the first....to go...ya fools hooo~'' Coughs more before sobbing and curling into a ball. ''I-im so useless...''

but I am...I-I couldn't protect them...my family...my wife...my kid...he took them from me...'' He punches the ground. ''I didn't even see his face...all I saw...that menacing green eye'' He punches the ground again and again.

''YAY YAY YAY!! KAIZO! IS SO HAPPY, ITS SO GREAT...NOW MY FAVORITE NUMBER IS EIGHT YA FOOLS HOOOO!!'' He gave the loudest hoo ever as he leaped up super high.

"So umm..." Shizuka spoke, "I guess we should get going somewhere else now then? I mean this place is creepy, that guy was creepy and I don't wanna stay here if hes gonna come back"

nichole agreed strongly. "lets see where can we go?"taking out her map. 
nichole agreed strongly. "lets see where can we go?"taking out her map.

Kaizo lookwd paniked. "i wouldnt...see theres a legrnd, a beast slunbers, if they wake him then earthquakes tear a synder" he shok

(ill show u asap kk)

"I see...... I thought Groudon brings drought with him because I heard that his past awakening in another region brought drought to that region......" he said, trying to piece everything together in his mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back