Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

kyogre no one has seen him since that battle...they say he does appear but only to those worthy...but...without rayquaza...there is nothing left...and....and'' kaizo was interrupted by a sound behind him, as a tall human with a frozen beard appears. ''without him your all dead...'' before kaizo could react an ice punch atters him away, knocking him out.

That's when soul saw a shadow, that would easily tower golerk, the male wore a huge white winter coat his beard was jagged like icey pillers. ''hmm...the ice guardian....ishishi'' He gave a small smile, as he leaned his fist for another ice punch.

''hm'' punches soul with his frozen fist even though it didn't touch him just the power of the fist showed off his mighty strength.

''SHEER COLD!!'' He breathed in and blew out a powerful gust of blue air to freeze the thunderbolt in place. ''hehe....this is to e-'' suddenly he roars in pain as kaizo performed a devastating high jump kick. ''WHY YOU!!!'' He turns punching kaizo again with another ice punch but misses.

Kaizo retreated back to nichole and soul looking. ''any ideas guys..'

kaizo thinks. ''well lets see..i did some damage...so...soul...you flank him with your speed me and nichole with attack the spot I went for'' The giant male just sneered as he waited, before presenting a sumo pose lifting up high one leg then stomping it to the ground.

kaizo looked at soul. ''ya got a better idea..look I know this cool cat...he maybe big...but he is anything but stupid...hes probably the most defensive of the 17 guardians...and he wont go down without a fight...so lets do it''

Ishishi gave a nod shouting. ''COME AND GET ME ALREADY!!!''

''you gotta make him mad, really mad!!!'' kaizo tries to go for him but leaps away the moement hes seen. ''really insuilt him'' That's when soul noticed that he wasn't exactly the lightest fellow, infact he was super big even for his size.

As the mighty male turned around he goes to breath out an icy cold wave of air but a sudden uppercut from kaizo's dynamic punch was enough to force him into the air, making the mark where he hit first time show. ''NICHOLE VOLT TACKLE IT NOW!!!'' He gave her a lift using his leg as a catapult.

Kaizo looked amazed. ''w-whoa'' The bear looks notices. ''rr I wont LET YOU DEFEAT ME!! '' tries to punch nichole with ice punch but is hit in the stomach and sent into the ground creating an explosion. ''a-ahh...I-impossible...I-I lost...to...abunch of...weaklings...keh...but no matter'' His body slowly melts. ''my master will get his groudon..and your world will turn to ash...ahahaha'' He evapourates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back