Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

(Oh okay xD )

"You mean you think I could do some damage?? I've never battled in my life." Shizuka signed and had a gloomy look on her face.

nichole said"but for now i have to meditate to get my power back up plz.." she sat indian style and cleared her mind when she opened her eyes though they were green and the other brown. she relaxed and her necklace shone a tiny bit with energy.

Soul sighed. "Meditate to get your psychic powers up for a while. I'll stay guard for any disasters. When you're done, come to me and I'll teach you a few Dark moves and mostly Psychic moves." he said, and stood up. His eyes glowed red, and he instantly went on Disaster mode.

She nodded and closed her eyes. "TELEPORT" she teleported behind Nichole, "Double Team!" there were now 20 Shizukus surrounding Nichole in a circle, "Confusion!" all 20 Shizukus used confusion on Nichole at once,.

nichole ran to her and said"you ok?! did i use too much?! do you want me to turn it down a notch?!"worried. 
nichole ran to her and said"you ok?! did i use too much?! do you want me to turn it down a notch?!"worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back