Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

soul.....'' The sound of a whispey, ghoulish noise echoed. 
soulll~..'' a ghoulish whisper echoes. ''give in...to madness~~''

"Man... I knew I should've left the hero stuff to the people who actually give a crap about thing overrun by darkness..." he said to himself walking through the cave, every step he took made an echo, and there were more then just his foot steps.

Heh...you would if the madness is both reversible and will make them forget like it never happened...which...it...can" the voice soon faded. "think about it~"

Soul thought. It would be nice if he could come back to the Absols. But...... he would have to appear as one that had succumbed to the Madness. He shook his head. "No way in hell!"

Name:Yani Maru

Species:Yanmega

Mad?:Slowly

Appearence:
images

Info/Bio:

Her island far away from the mainland has been slowly dying from this plague of madness. She too herself is falling under the darkness but she can still control herself. Often she has nightmares about herself and the others of the island all dying. But she can't look back. It is her job to find a cure and go back to her island and save her people. But yet what can she do if she falls under before she can find a cure?

(Like she has the madness inside of her yet it is not to much to bend her will. Yet the madness will get stronger and stronger until she really isn't herself anymore.)

(okay then, sweet I have my bug guardian oh! basicly some of the guards ((ill play)) but others are played by those they are the guardians your the guardian of the insect element)

((Oh ok thank you. I will come back shortly when they are here. Well if they come not so soon then well not so shortly lol ))

Nichole stirred and woke up. she rubbed her eyes and stood. Nichole tried her cheeks again and they sparked! she said"mr.soul? thank you for helping me!"smiling.

(Is it too late for me to join?)

Name: Rozimi Komadori

Species: Fletchling

Mad?: No

Appearance:
sear1z.png

Info/Bio: Rozimi is a very delicate person, she is independent and likes to be by herself. She is extremely shy around the people she doesn't trust and doesn't talk much because of it. She is a very good, kind-hearted person if you get to know her, she will do almost anything for her friends... well... if she had any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back