Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

"She will not!" Soul yelled, barging in. While watching, he was actually charging up a Razor Wind attack. He fired it at the Seviper, accurately hitting him.

Seiviper was sent crashing through the wall but soon stands. ''WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, HOW DARE YOU HARM SEIREN POISON GUARD OF LORD DARKRAI!!!''

ahahah you think you can beat me...then I shall end it'' He pulls out a scythe similer to seiviper's tail, then placing it to the side. ''with my signature move...'' The scythe becomes bright purple, then charges with great speed dragging it. ''POISON T- huh..'' He soon stopped freezing as if he felt terrified. ''a-a-a-ahhh....''

A shadow looms over nichole, soul and seiren, as the seiviper soon dropped to his knees. ''m-mylord, forgive me lord dreed, I will rid you of these pests immediatly'' The shadow soon floated down, and in seconds or a blink of souls eye he was right by seiren.

Soul pulled out a scythe as well. But this time it looked like the scythe on the side of the head of an Absol. He pointed it at the shadow. "Are you the one who caused this madness!?"

''and if I was...'' The serpant seiren glares and shouted. ''MIND YOUR TOUNGE!!! THAT IS LORD DREED YOU SHOULD SHOW RESPECT!!...r-r-right my lord'' The darkrai nodded and gave a smile. ''now then care for your reward''

Seiren smiled like a dog to its master and nodded, putting his head down as a claw hovers above seiren, the darkrai then gave a cruel smile as he whispers. ''dark....pulse''

Soul gritted his teeth. "I could've attempted to kill you, but I am not so stupid as to fight you without reinforcements." he growled. "I know that you are a powerful being, but do not take that as a sign that I want to join you."

The dark pulse he said had whipped out seiren as well as destroying the cave he was in. ''hmm...you will join eventually...'' He shrugs his arms. ''but whatever....I only came to remove a nuisance is all'' He rolls his eye as he soon floats up.

Soul caught her as she fainted. "Smokes...." he muttered, and carried her to a safe place. He leaned back against a wall, his scythe at his side.

Des untangled himself from the the mass of cob webs. "Ah man..." he said to himself hearin the voice echo through out the cave. "I can'teven till if all this is real or not... It feels so realistic..." he muttered hearing noises of steps from everywhere where there was no glowing fungi. He prepared himself, allowing the the two heads mouth to open and glow a bright red. But what he hadn't noticed, was that he was up and mobile, despite being in his sleeping state. And in all reality, he was charging a Flamethrower. He steadily moved through the battlefield, avoiding long-range attacks simply by walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back