Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

(( Ha...... for a moment I thought I would be gone...... *bows* Sorry again for disappearing!)) Soul grunted, escaping to a thick part of the forest. 'It's good if they don't find me here.' he thought.

ssss" the cave suddenly released a hiss. "well helloo there" suddely a scythe like tail started ti coil round nichole, as a large and long snake like figure raises up. "how are you sss"

oh come on now....i was just about to have dinner...why not sssssty and relaxsss" the serpant slithered to a table and placed you on a seat, it then sniffed. "mmmmm~ tell me what you thiiink" ssss

Soul was nearby. He was hearing a strange hissing noise. Being a man of disaster, he sensed disaster coming. 'I don't think that's safe.......' he thought, sneaking a look in the cave.

The seiviper like creature started to chop some vegetables. ''oh im gonna enjoy this...its gonna taste sooooooooo gooooood mmmm'' He licks his lips sharply.

Soul was only someone who would warn others of disaster, not the one to try to stop it. 'I really don't think that's safe....' he thought, gritting his teeth. He was already worried.

As the snake gave the bowl of soup to nichole, he looked at her and taps her head licking finger. ''hmm...needs more salt'' Had done it secretly, literally as soft as a joltik touch, that's when soul noticed knowing seiviper was apart of the madness.

ahhhh just on cue'' His eyes sparkled as he leaps up. ''DINNER TIIIME!!!'' His jaw opens widley ready to swallow nichole whole. ''AHAHHA YOUR MIIINE!!'

Nichole's eyes widened then darkened. "Pika...CHUUU!!!!!!"letting out a powerful thunderbolt. She stood and started running at him electricity around her."Pika pika pika pika PILACHU!"hitting him head on.

The seiviper got badley electrocuted and rolls back, then shakes head. ''ahhh rrrr'' Shakes his head side to side, then stands. ''rrr'' his hands become purple as he begins to use poison jab. ''YOU WILL BE MY DINNER!!'' Shoots an arm to nichole one at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back