Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

"W... wherrrrrr aaaosfhn owfn?" Shizuka stood up and looked in the direction Nichole was looking, she was still dizzy and was talking gibberish. She then looked over to Soul, "ojaiugakie?" she asked him.

Nichole ran into the direction of where her necklace lead. it was leading the way to groudon. it had a connection with the legendaries. Nichole hopped she wasnt too late.

nichole ran faster and sniffed the air. she calmed herself and said"fear is a choice we can choose to be brave or fear." looking up at the sky.

(Shizuka doesn't have energy to walk :| )

Shizuka stared at Soul as she watched both him and Nichole head onwards without her, "W.... wait!" she screamed, she couldn't stand up any longer and fell to her knees, "G..guys.."

(yes please pur...) nichole concentrated and said"please help...help us find groudon." her necklace glowed and a small ball of light came from it. (lol can i have mew added in here?) 
(yes please pur...) nichole concentrated and said"please help...help us find groudon." her necklace glowed and a small ball of light came from it. (lol can i have mew added in here?)

(i will) the light formed mew. "hello! whatcha need?!" nichole blinked at her cheerfulness. "um can you help us find groudon?" mew nodded and said"cmon!"

"Knocked out yet again... By an unexpected hit no less... Come on Des you're better than this..." he thought, feeling as if he was moving. "Something doesn't feel right though..." Des though quickly opening his eyes. "Whatever happened... It was something bad..." Des said feeling the gloom and despair within the air. Or maybe that was all the people he unknowingly torched. "So... Where are you kidnappers taking me?" he asked.

Soul looked at the now conscious Hydreigon. "We just need your assistance in stopping Darkrai from getting Groudon. You're pretty powerful." he said.

mew said"hey sleepy head!" flying around in the bubble. "hey hey coco!" nichole said"yea?" she said"when did yoy become one with me?" nichole said"one with you?" mew said"able to summon me to aid you." 
mew said"hey sleepy head!" flying around in the bubble. "hey hey coco!" nichole said"yea?" she said"when did yoy become one with me?" nichole said"one with you?" mew said"able to summon me to aid you."

Soul looked down, his gleaming red eyes slightly darkening with..... sadness? In truth, he had a connection to Groudon. 'Revolver, my friend...... don't fall into Madness......' he thought sadly.

nichole said"i dont know i just thought of something to help and here you are." mew said"i see its your heart you care so much for your friends and will sacrifice anything to help. i saw what you did back there....kaizo is safe and sound where he belongs hes with his family now. i know it hurts but the pain only makes you stronger all of you."

Soul took no notice of whatever was happening, because he was caught up in his loneliness. He muttered the nickname of Groudon under his breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back