Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

kaizo nods and smiles. ''but we will defeat him'' He nods. ''soul...until we find someone you must lead us...your stronger and a lot wiser...'' He bows abit.

"Probably to Groudon. That's where we were originally headed for, right?" Soul said, remembering that they were tracking down Groudon. Just in case Darkai got there.

Shizuka stopped, "B... b... but you said that he was d... d... dangerous." she wanted to cry but she knew that she couldn't

"Yes, very. If he awakens, that is." he said. "If Darkrai didn't get to Groudon first, that means the beast is still sleeping. We're going there to make sure Darkrai doesn't infect him."

Kaizo spoke. "well we should hurry CAUSE HES COMING OVER " a massive ghost floats over "YOU WILL NOT DENY MY DESTINY!!" kaizo looks at them "soul ill hold him off you all go now GO!!"

(sorry)

kaizo looks at shizuka. "no you go with them, go!" dreed shoots a shadow ball towards shizuka but kaizo deflects it with a fo us blast, dreed spoke out saying. "GROUDON WILL BE MINE!!"

Shizuka panicks and falls to the ground holding her arms in front of her face, "Why is this happening? What did we all do to deserve this?" she started crying

You wanna know" dread sayed then shouted "YOU WANNA KNOW!! It started 100 years ago...the legendary pokemon had its first meeting" he closes his eyes. "we were givin our jobs by arceus, god of all..dialga and palkia got time and space, giratina got hell, all that was left was me and my sis crystal" he closes his eye then opens in rage. "BUT SHE GOT DREAMS, WHERE I HAD NIGHTMARES!!" he calms down. "it werent fair, now humans and pokemon feared me...but now this world is mine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back