Reign of Darkrai (gijinka pokemon rp!)

(Can I just clarify everyones Pokemon again? I'm confused and not sure xD

I think Soul is Absol? I think Nichole is Pikachu? and I have no idea who anyone else is, and if you were wondering, Shizuka is Kirlia.)

Kaizo looked to shizuka. "what are, dreed floated over glaring. "perish..." lifts palm charging dark pulses is at point black but is dynamic punched by kaizo. "LEAVE HER ALON!!!" dreed floated up bleeding a tiny bit then gets really angry. 
(dreed is a darkrai, kaizo is scraggy des is a hydregon and nameless is a rayquaza, also were poke humans not fully pokemon)

"I know what I'm doing," Shizuka whispers to everyone.

"NOW MR. EITHER YOU ARE GOING TO COME DOWN HERE OR I'M GOING TO COME UP TO YOU, AND IF I COME UP TO YOU IT AIN'T GONNA BE PRETTY." she screams.

(I know, i just didn't know what Pokemon humans you were based on :) )

nichole said"here!"tossing him a dark claw and a head band. "here theyll boost your dark and fighting attacks. shizuka we have to go!"worried.

Shizuka turned to Nichole, then looked back at Dreed, and mumbled, "I know hes not evil... something mustt of happened... we just need to talk to him and understand his feelings...." she then sighed and followed Nichole, nodding at Kaizo.

Kaizo grabs them ready to fight dreed floats over smiling. "you got guts girl...too bad im gonna have to remove them" sylummons his dark claw readying a shadow claw and is up close.

He brings the claw down but another dynamic unch hits. Kaizo looks at them pointing. "guys take the hydreigon and go!!" dreed appears slowly behind and with no hesitation a four fingered claw pierces through kaizos chest, dreed smirks and kaizo roars in pain and slowly goes to his knees becoming stone for which dreed drop kicks shattering to pieces.

(oh yess dreed is a diiick :3)

nichole felt something shatter in her. her eyes turned crimson. "no one. hurts.my. FRIENDS!" electricity goong everywhere striking dreed. (poor kazio :'( )

Dreed smiles waving claw. "oh a monster please say it again...what you think you where all gonna survive thats life im afraid!!"laughs and points. "full of nothing but pain and dissapointment" continues laughing.

Shizuka just knelt there crying over Kaizo, she screamed "WHY KAIZO? WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU? HE WAS SUCH A KIND SOUL! H... HOW DARE YOU!" fire burned in Shizukas eyes as she stood up clenching her once delicate fists, "I'll... i'll..." Shizukas eyes turned pure red with flames burning inside them. Her voice deepend to a mans voice as she screamed "I'LL KILL YOU!"

Dreed felt the shock going back. "i-impossible...i got hurt!!! Im god you little pests!! Wait..i know..oooohahaha i remember..this is rich, first your mother, now kaizo you must be cursed" begins laughing insanely smiling as his green eyes open widley.

She teleported behind Dreed and shouted "HEY, MR." as she punched him in the face, and fell back to the ground, landing gracefully on both feet.

Dreed skidded back abit confused. "what..i. Dont...im a god why are you all...." shizuka noticed that she learned a fighting move, focus blast to be precise, dread snarled viciously charging ahadow ball

Shizukas eyes turned to normal as she felt faint, "w... a...." she fell to her knees as she noticed Dreed charging a shadow ball. She couldn't see clearly, but she was still conscious, "PROTECT" she screamed with her last breath, then lay on the ground as a massive orb glowed round everyone but Dreed.

Dread shoots shadow balls but skids back. "RRR ILL BE BACK!" spins and laughs as he dissapears kaizo was in pieces everwhere.

Shizuka stood up, but still felt dizzy, "W... d... i... ahsg...hadfs...(talking jibberish)" they could all see she was exhausted, she then collapsed in front of everyone.

nichole panted and fell to her feet. her eyes were still crimson. what shattered was her pendant it was something very close to her. the bell on her necklace jingled and she gasped and fell to her knees holding her head. "no...no!" a light surrounded her.

Soul growled. He looked over to Nichole. "Go! As long as you can control yourself! Groudon must not be captured by Darkrai at all costs!" he yelled sternly.

Shizuka gained conciousness, but was still weak, "I... im coming." she couldn't walk straight at all, as she was walking over to Soul she tripped and landed face first.

nichole looked at soul with tears in her eyes. she hugged him tightly. "i'll do my best. give these to shizuka..." she handed him some berries and potions. then dug a grave and gave kazio a proper burial. "good bye my friend."before running off to find groudon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back