• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

Miracle Corgi]Madison was in the same predicament said:
image.jpeg.9fecb90ad6381a52ea20957b592b8216.jpeg
[/URL]

[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 19
Caden decided to walk around, looking for a sign that said what building she was in and if there was anyone else. She came up to a small plaque on the wall that said, 'Osborne Hall,' where she was supposed to be staying. She pulled out a piece of paper out of her shorts pocket and looked at it, heading up the stairs to her dorm and unlocking it. She already unpacked everything a long time ago, her huge elephant on her bed and her lights strong around the room. She looked at very thing with satisfaction, loving how everything was. She set her soccer ball down on the floor and crawled into her beds taking her huge elephant in her arms and cuddling with it, a smile on her face.

Melosa Cuestas & Evan Trinh

The pair of ...'friends' made their way to Osborne Hall.

"
Let's just chill in your room until this thing passes."

"
Is that okay? What if they call the students down somewhere?"

"
Okay-no. It's not that serious. And if they do, we'll go."

"
I wanna go to your room."

"
Why? They all look the same, there's nothing special about mine."

"
Why do you want to come to mine so badly?"

"It was just a suggestion. Don't try to make this sound weird."

"
But I want food. It's around lunch now."

"
Okay- then let's get food."

"
But we caaaan't- We're stuck in this building."

"
Yeah we can. Regis has a cafeteria like every other school. There's also vending machines."

"
Oh hell, Evan. I want quality food."

"
This is a white rich-kid school in Maine. We are not in Antioch anymore, Melosa. There is going to be only the most gourmet of food here."

"
Oh yeah- True. I kind of miss Antioch already."

"
Hah- I don't."

The pair of unlikely pals turned tails and headed down to the cafeteria.

(As you can see, Dialogue is my favorite thing to write)

Last edited by a moderator:
( xD )

Caden heard voices and got off her bed and opened the door to see the two people who were at the field when she was playing a game. "You two whine loudly." She chuckled, leaning against the doorway and smirking at them. "You two were at the soccer field earlier right?"

@Devious Dilbert

KarenAKAMint said:
"Well at least you brought that," Euphimia said and then pointed at the two boxes, "I brought boxes with me, just making sure I don't have the urge to go home for anything. So I brought my gaming PC and books that I need to read. Then the rest are decorations to fill the room, I'm very picky when it comes to my room, and some winter clothing.
Nodding she smiles, "very nice. I really don't care about my room. I just brought some clothes and had whatever else I need shipped in. I hate packing and unpacking so I just have a bag that has everything I need in it." She shrugs off her back packs and shows Euphimia the denim one. "This is it. I take it everywhere. Once you move as much as I have, you get used to traveling light. I hardly see the need for multiple bags; they just slow you down. I'm used to taking what I'll need and letting Adam pick up the rest."

"Well as long as one's happy with what they got, that's all you can do," Euphimia closed the open window as water began to spill in, "I mean we're all made up by our choices." She moved to the boxes wanting to get at least her PC set up, just in case the storm is short and passes over by tonight. "Now that I think about it, this is the first major move I've had. Before it was just moving to a bigger house on the next neighborhood."

Comet said:
(> :D )
Caden heard voices and got off her bed and opened the door to see the two people who were at the field when she was playing a game. "You two whine loudly." She chuckled, leaning against the doorway and smirking at them. "You two were at the soccer field earlier right?"

@Devious Dilbert

They both turned around at the same time.

"
Yes we were." Evan says. "By the way, Little Latina here has lost her way. Where is the cafeteria?"

Melosa glanced at Evan before responding to the girl at the door. "
Yeah- It would be really nice if we got some help. Are you a returning student here?"

"
This fortune cookie is of no use." She referred to Evan.

"
I'm Vietnamese, You can't call me that. Damn, at least get it right."

"
Okay- Balut."

"
Of fucking course you would say that!" He laughed.

"
You wanted to play this game with me!" She laughed too.

KarenAKAMint said:
"Well as long as one's happy with what they got, that's all you can do," Euphimia closed the open window as water began to spill in, "I mean we're all made up by our choices." She moved to the boxes wanting to get at least her PC set up, just in case the storm is short and passes over by tonight. "Now that I think about it, this is the first major move I've had. Before it was just moving to a bigger house on the next neighborhood."
Laughing, Ivory nods, "well you're pretty lucky. I barely stay in a home longer than a week, and that's being generous." Ivory watches Euphimia, wanting to help but unsure of what to do she asks, "Would you like some help?"

Caden chuckled at the two's bickering. "Yeah, I'm a returning student. We don't have a cafeteria connected to the Osborne hall, but I do believe we gotta kitchen?? First year staying in the Osborne hall for me. I was usually in Hart." She then walked out, closing the door behind and walked down the hall. "Come on newbies."

@Devious Dilbert

Comet said:
Caden chuckled at the two's bickering. "Yeah, I'm a returning student. We don't have a cafeteria connected to the Osborne hall, but I do believe we gotta kitchen?? First year staying in the Osborne hall for me. I was usually in Hart." She then walked out, closing the door behind and walked down the hall. "Come on newbies."
@Devious Dilbert
"Pfffft 'Newbies' she says." He looks down at Melosa.

"I mean, she's right."

"That's cool, we're also in Osborne. We have some really great nights together, right, Bae?" He wrapped his arms around her in a very 'affectionate' way.

"Oh my god, no!" Melosa looked at the girl leading them. "We're not like that." She pushed him off.

"By the way, the Mexican is Melosa. I'm Evan. Thanks for helping us."

"You're so annoying."

"But you haven't left me yet."

"I just want your money."

"What money?"

She jokingly rolled her eyes. "Broke bitch."

Caden laughed at the two's bickering now and looked at them over her shoulder. "I wouldn't blame you two, my fun nights consist of snuggling against my elephant. Hah, even I would like Some fun like that." She chuckled, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

@Devious Dilbert

SparkyQuinn said:
Laughing, Ivory nods, "well you're pretty lucky. I barely stay in a home longer than a week, and that's being generous." Ivory watches Euphimia, wanting to help but unsure of what to do she asks, "Would you like some help?"
"Oh, I couldn't make you help," Euphimia said, "Besides, you are my guest in my room, so feel free to just hang out."

Eris enters Hart Hall. "Hey b*****, I've arrived." She throws her bags onto the floor and takes a cigarette out of a pocket of her ripped jeans. She lights it with a lighter from another pocket. She throws off her combat boots and finds a bed.

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia made it to the now crowded Academic building, noticing the girl that was with Nicki. She looked off and made her way to her, pushing through the crowd and apologizing as she went. She took her shoulder, stopping her. Right over her shoulder I noticed an empty room and pulled into it. "Are you okay?" I asked closing the door behind us, the noise somewhat gone now.
Nicki followed the others.

DankestMemer said:
Eris enters Hart Hall. "Hey b*****, I've arrived." She throws her bags onto the floor and takes a cigarette out of a pocket of her ripped jeans. She lights it with a lighter from another pocket. She throws off her combat boots and finds a bed.
Nicki saw a girl with a cigeratte and walked over to her. "Hi!" Nicki said.

After finding a bed, Eris grabs her bags and throws them onto the bed. A duffle bag is open and the contents spill out (a handgun that she stole from her mom's ex-boyfriend, an iPod nano, some clothes, a few packs of cigarettes and a notepad with dates on it)

BearlyHana said:
Nicki saw a girl with a cigeratte and walked over to her. "Hi!" Nicki said.
Eris takes a good few glances at the girl. "If you don't mind, I'll be medicating and you'll be taking your leave." She groans as she tries to push the girl out.

Comet said:
Caden laughed at the two's bickering now and looked at them over her shoulder. "I wouldn't blame you two, my fun nights consist of snuggling against my elephant. Hah, even I would like Some fun like that." She chuckled, walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.
@Devious Dilbert

(You still haven't told them your name lol)

"Kay Bae, what do you want?" Coming up from behind the girl who had helped them to look into the fridge.

"
I want a torta, uggggghhhhhh are they any taco trucks nearby?"

"
It wouldn't matter, we can't go outside remember?"

"
Aiii-" Melosa sighed.

"
Oh god I love it when you do that."

"
Anyways- Fuckin' weirdo-" She turned to the other girl. "What's your name? I don't think we caught it."

DankestMemer said:
Eris brushes the things back into the bag. "Hey," She takes the cigarette out of her mouth and hides it.
Nicki walks away. "God she's a b*tch." Nicki thought to herself as she looked for Euphimia. She saw her door slightly opened so she looked in. They were in there. Nicki walked in and said hello. "Euphimia have you met the new girl in our dorm? I think she's a druggie." Nicki said.

Caden chuckled and sat up on the counter with a bowl of grapes, replying, "the name is Caden. The one an only. Whattabout ya'lls?" She said, her country accent finally drawling out.

@Devious Dilbert

Eris searches for her boots; she can't find them. She sneaks into someone else's room and steals a pair of sneakers. She pushes them on and runs back to her room. She grabs a handbag and puts her cigarette and her iPod in it. "Well ****, I'm out! Later!" She runs out of the dorm.

Comet said:
Caden chuckled and sat up on the counter with a bowl of grapes, replying, "the name is Caden. The one an only. Whattabout ya'lls?" She said, her country accent finally drawling out.
@Devious Dilbert

"I'm Melosa."

"
Name's Evan."

Evan pulled out some tortillas. He slapped them onto the counter next to his friend.

"
Eat."

"
Where's the chorizo?"

"
Melosa, my dear. Keep in mind, this is a white school. There is none."

"
...Okay. First thing we're doing once this weather clears the fuck up- we're getting some real food."

"
Yeah, like some pho. Holy shit. Or loco moco. I'd be down for that shit anytime."

"
I don't think they have loco moco in Maine."

"
They need to fucking get it then."

He turned to Caden. "
Hey, what's good in Maine? Our country asses are from Tennessee."

She laughed, "I'm originally from Texas, but I believe they have a few places here. We gotta wait for everything to die down out there though." She sighs as she watches the two. "How did you two become close?"

@Devious Dilbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back