• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

Comet said:
(Thank you. xD )
Caden didn't really notice anyone behind her. She was looking at a photo wall of everyone who has been in this school the past few years. She was in a few, the sporting ones of course. There was one of her in her soccer uniform, kicking the ball into the goal for the final point, then a bunch of other soccer photos.

@DankestMemer
"Hey." Eris says nonchalantly. She pulls out another cigarette and begins to smoke.

Caden looked at the cigarette and pulled it out of the girls mouth, putting it out and throwing it away. "Um, no." She said. She could tell this girl had a lot of attitude, she wasn't going to take it either. @DankestMemer

Comet said:
Caden looked at the cigarette and pulled it out of the girls mouth, putting it out and throwing it away. "Um, no." She said. She could tell this girl had a lot of attitude, she wasn't going to take it either. @DankestMemer
Eris rolls her eyes. She pulls another cigarette out of her pocket and takes out a lighter. She lights the cigarette and puts it back in her mouth. "So, looks like you were on the soccer team?" She fidgets with her pockets.

Caden rolled her eyes and took out the second one. "Look bro, I'm allergic to those. You can kill me in a minute if you keep going." She then looked back at the photos and nodded. "Every year I'm on it."

@DankestMemer

Comet said:
Caden rolled her eyes and took out the second one. "Look bro, I'm allergic to those. You can kill me in a minute if you keep going." She then looked back at the photos and nodded. "Every year I'm on it."
@DankestMemer
"Dude, why didn't you just say that?" She takes the cigarette and stomps on it.

<p>She chuckles, "cause the first time shoulda been a hint not to?" She then faced the girl and held out her hand, " 'names Caden."</p>

"We can go prank some people. I mean, Or we can throw a little party while everything is going on. Osborne is good at that." She chuckled, grinning at the girl.

@DankestMemer

Comet said:
"We can go prank some people. I mean, Or we can throw a little party while everything is going on. Osborne is good at that." She chuckled, grinning at the girl.
@DankestMemer
"It would be funny to prank some of the girls in Hart." She smirked.

Melosa Cuestas & Evan Trinh

"-Why do you keep asking? I told you, I called her earlier and we're gonna meet soon. She probably has things to do. She's busy."

"
Okay, fine. I'm just reminding you. You're not the most reliable person I know."

"
Look. Trust me. I'm not gonna fuck everything up this time. You're with me. I brought you here, I'm gonna make this work for us."

"
Yeah, okay. I believe you." Melosa sighed.

The two found Osborne hall.

Melosa unlocked her dorm and opened it for the both of them.

"
What are we gonna watch?"

"
I wanna watch an action movie."

"
Oh fuck no. You're gonna be yelling at the screen the whole time. I'm not in the mood for that. Let's watch a documentary."

"
Kay-later." Evan stepped out of the doorway.

"
No-Okay! We'll watch horror."

"
Kay- I'm down."

The two entered her room.

(Kay now they'll be gone for a while, I just wanted to drop them off somewhere instead of leaving them in the halls)

BearlyHana said:
Nicki opens the door to find it unlocked. She continues her conversation. "The girl pushed me out of her room and she told me she was going to medicate." Nicki says.
"Just point her out later," Euphimia said, placing the second screen on her desk, "The last thing I need is to mingle with the wrong crowd since I have three strikes before my parents take me back to Sacramento." She faces the girls once she was satisfied with the set up, "Now I wish we had power so I can power this baby up!"

<p>Caden chuckled, "well first off, what kinda girl only has one pair of shoes?!!" She laughed, turning to walk down the hallway, waving her hand for her to follow.</p>

<p>

<a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36420-dankestmemer/" data-mentionid="36420">@DankestMemer</a></p>

KarenAKAMint said:
"Just point her out later," Euphimia said, placing the second screen on her desk, "The last thing I need is to mingle with the wrong crowd since I have three strikes before my parents take me back to Sacramento." She faces the girls once she was satisfied with the set up, "Now I wish we had power so I can power this baby up!"
"Well the party's off since there's a storm. I got champagne and an ipod. Wanna have a dance party here?" Nicki said.

BearlyHana said:
"Well the party's off since there's a storm. I got champagne and an ipod. Wanna have a dance party here?" Nicki said.
"Dance party you say?" Smiling Ivory laughs, "sounds fun, if you don't care about me tagging along I'm up for it. Although I may or may not be able to drink. What do you have on the Ipod?"

SparkyQuinn said:
"Dance party you say?" Smiling Ivory laughs, "sounds fun, if you don't care about me tagging along I'm up for it. Although I may or may not be able to drink. What do you have on the Ipod?"
"Some musicals, a lot of pop, a little bit of rock, and some rap." Nicki said as she looked through her ipod.

Comet said:
Caden chuckled, "well first off, what kinda girl only has one pair of shoes?!!" She laughed, turning to walk down the hallway, waving her hand for her to follow.
@DankestMemer
Eris follows behind her. "I don't even think the girl still goes here. The shoes looked really f*cking old and her door was unlocked."

BearlyHana said:
"Some musicals, a lot of pop, a little bit of rock, and some rap." Nicki said as she looked through her ipod.
"I'm going to take that as an invitation to third wheel. Sounds perfect, what musicals?" Ivory asks curiously

SparkyQuinn said:
"I'm going to take that as an invitation to third wheel. Sounds perfect, what musicals?" Ivory asks curiously
"Wicked, Heathers, Sweeney Todd, Grease, Legally Blonde, Avenue Q, and the Book of Mormons." Nicki says.

BearlyHana said:
"Wicked, Heathers, Sweeney Todd, Grease, Legally Blonde, Avenue Q, and the Book of Mormons." Nicki says.
Shrugging Ivory replies, "Sounds fine. I'll dance to anything."

SparkyQuinn said:
Shrugging Ivory replies, "Sounds fine. I'll dance to anything."
Nicki turns on Freeze Your Brain from Heather's the Musical. "Should we invite some other people over?" Nicki asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back