• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

BearlyHana said:
Nicki walks away. "God she's a b*tch." Nicki thought to herself as she looked for Euphimia. She saw her door slightly opened so she looked in. They were in there. Nicki walked in and said hello. "Euphimia have you met the new girl in our dorm? I think she's a druggie." Nicki said.
Euphimia almost dropped her screen back in the box when Nicki came into her room, "Whoa, hear of knocking. Anyway no, I mean we've been here for the past like ten minutes, so no." Euphimia made a welcoming motion to Nicki and said, "Well since you've welcomed yourself in already, make yourself at home." As Nicki came in, she closed the door not wanting another surprise as she try to unpack. "Oh, by the way, you know we should be at the Academic build right? Just a heads up if you don't want to get in trouble."

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia almost dropped her screen back in the box when Nicki came into her room, "Whoa, hear of knocking. Anyway no, I mean we've been here for the past like ten minutes, so no." Euphimia made a welcoming motion to Nicki and said, "Well since you've welcomed yourself in already, make yourself at home." As Nicki came in, she closed the door not wanting another surprise as she try to unpack. "Oh, by the way, you know we should be at the Academic build right? Just a heads up if you don't want to get in trouble."
"Aww screw that. I just saw the new girl at the dorm sneak into some girl's room. She's insane." Nicki said.

Comet said:
She laughed, "I'm originally from Texas, but I believe they have a few places here. We gotta wait for everything to die down out there though." She sighs as she watches the two. "How did you two become close?"
@Devious Dilbert
Melosa Cuestas & Evan Trinh

"Looooong story" Evan says.

"
We just grew up together. Not that long a story."

"
Yeah, we lived in the same area, went to the same schools."

"
He was like the only Asian in my neighborhood, we just kind of stayed together for awhile."

"I mean, a
ll the kids on the block kind of knew each other. We were the only ones who stuck together though after they all moved or found other cliques."

Evan stopped.

"So, how about you? Why come to Maine?"

BearlyHana said:
"Aww screw that. I just saw the new girl at the dorm sneak into some girl's room. She's insane." Nicki said.
That made Euphimia lock her door, not wanting the new girl or anyone barging in. "If the storm doesn't stop before the day ends, your party would be for nothing..." Euphimia stopped at the thought and remembered Nicki saying something about champagne, "I don't like the thought of your bottle being in the room while people are coming in and out of the dorm now."

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KarenAKAMint" data-cite="KarenAKAMint" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="221169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That made Euphimia lock her door, not wanting the new girl or anyone barging in. "If the storm doesn't stop before the day ends, your party would be for nothing..." Euphimia stopped at the thought and remembered Nicki saying something about champagne, "I don't like the thought of your bottle being in the room while people are coming in and out of the dorm now."</div></blockquote>

<p>

"Aww crap! Be right back!" Nicki said as she unlocked Euphimia's door and ran to get her champagne. She ran back and knocked on the door.</p>

Eris swaggers back into the dorm. "I've returned! These shoes are sh*t by the way. Who's ever they are can have them back!" She says with a disgusted face. "Also, which one of you f*ckers stole all twelve of my pairs of boots?" She walks into the girl who she stole's shoes' room and leaves them where she found them. She writes a note that reads: 'Sorry for stealin' your shoes. Have them back.' And she drops a $20 bill next to the note. She walks to her room and plays music,

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]
"Looooong story" Evan says.

"
We just grew up together. Not that long a story."

"
Yeah, we lived in the same area, went to the same schools."

"
He was like the only Asian in my neighborhood, we just kind of stayed together for awhile."

"I mean, a
ll the kids on the block kind of knew each other. We were the only ones who stuck together though after they all moved or found other cliques."

Evan stopped.

"So, how about you? Why come to Maine?"

[/QUOTE]
Caden sighed and looked down, "best school, parents want the best for me, Yada Yada Yada." She waved her hand in the air in a annoyed expression way and looked at the two, stuffing a grape in her mouth. "Whattabout you guys?"

Comet said:
Caden sighed and looked down, "best school, parents want the best for me, Yada Yada Yada." She waved her hand in the air in a annoyed expression way and looked at the two, stuffing a grape in her mouth. "Whattabout you guys?"

"I can say about the same. Maybe?"

Evan stopped to reflect.

"
It wasn't really my parents' choice. They wanted me to get an education, and so did I, but they actually wanted me to stay. I came to Maine because I wanted out of Tennessee. I got a sister here too so it works out. Chose Regis cause' I figured this school could use some diversity."

He looked at his lady friend sitting on the counter right next to him.

"
And I took her along with me."

"
Yep. I came because I also wanted out of Tennessee. I also wanted better choices of schooling. Tennessee fucking sucks. So, Evan told me to come along with him, and I just... sort of did. Sounds silly, huh?"

"
Pass the grapes." Melosa said reaching out.

Comet said:
Caden passed Melosa the grapes and looked at Evan with interest. "What's the profession you wanna go into?" She asked.
@Devious Dilbert

"Photography. I feel like that suits me best. Latina wants to be a nurse."

"Yeah. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. And you?"

"Want some?" She asked Evan.

"I'm good."

"I'm being forced into animal medical field. I wanted to be a professional soccer player, but.. Family said no.." Caden sighed, looking off to the side with a now annoyed look.

[QUOTE="Miracle Corgi]Dakota Reed
Dakota Reed

Dakota was beaming, maybe she could do the friend thing. This would be amazing. New Dakota is already one step above Old Dakota and it was only the first day. Or maybe she would screw it all up and have another person that hates her on the campus. She stiffened, already dreading the worst case scenario when her phone went off, a muffled sound of wind chimes for two seconds, as she simultaneously received a message with Brice. She paused, watching him check his phone.

Hearing the alert, she raised an eyebrow and pulled her own phone out of her pocket and read the alert over as well. As if intended, just as she put her phone away light droplets of rain tapped down on top of her head and her book. She stood up, hugging her novel to her chest and turned around to face Academic. "Do you need help with a bag?" She asked, but was idly staring up at the ominous clouds. She paused, "You could probably drop them off at your dorm before it started raining...Maybe." She said, and then quickly turned back to look at him, "I mean, I really don't know. I'm not good with predicting, uh, the weather. Just like actual weathermen." She said, as if she was putting disclaimer in front of her previous statement. Oh my god, what if he just wanted to be alone and she was shoving herself into his plans. The poor guy just tied his shoe on the wrong bench. The soft droplets of rain turning to a light drizzle, and with the strong winds it was more of a fine mist.

[/QUOTE]
Brice Tang

Brice glanced over his shoulder when she referred to his things before looking back at her. "Oh? No... This is my only bag." He hiked up his backpack. "The rest of my stuff should already be at my room. Besides, I don't think I could beat the rain." He looked up at the gray sky getting progressively darker and the rain beginning to pick up. "The sky looks like it could fall as it is... Let's just head inside." He nodded toward Academic before going in that direction, anticipating that she would follow. "Oh shit..." He murmured under his breathe. "James... Well, he'll be okay." He shrugged off his concern, though a little was still there. The snake always got a little agitated when it was stormy out and he'd typically give him food coated with 'de-stresser'. He'd be fine this time, though. Hopefully the storm didn't last too long...

Comet said:
"I'm being forced into animal medical field. I wanted to be a professional soccer player, but.. Family said no.." Caden sighed, looking off to the side with a now annoyed look.

"Okay- Why don't you just do it? Your family can't control you. Be a soccer player."

Evan folded his arms.

"
Don't be rude, Evan."

"
I'm not, I'm just saying what I think. I'm not gonna be 'that guy' who's all like 'Follow your dreams, kid' but I'm just saying. Do what you want. I mean this is your future. You'll regret putting aside what you want just to appeal to somebody else."

"
I doubt it's that simple, Evan."

She smirked at his words. "I'll be disowned, but yore right. Fuck them, my life." She jumped off the counter and patted his shoulder in a friendly way. "Thanks for the words man."

Comet said:
She smirked at his words. "I'll be disowned, but yore right. Fuck them, my life." She jumped off the counter and patted his shoulder in a friendly way. "Thanks for the words man."

"Pssssh, I'm such a wise old man."

"
Yeah- not really."

"
You're cool, Caden." Evan unfolded his arms and hopped off the counter. Melosa followed.

"
I think we're gonna head back to the dorms now. Is the weather still shit?"

"
Yeah, I think it is. Let's go watch a movie or something, we can't leave anyway."

"Y
eah, alright. Your dorm it is?"

"
Sure. Let's bring these grapes, I'm loving them."

"
Later, Caden."

"
Bye!" Melosa gestured a small wave to her.

The two left and started walking back to Osborne Hall.

(probably won't make them appear for a while idk)

Caden waved at them, being left alone once again. She went back up the stairs to her form, crawling back on her and crawling up and falling asleep.

NightSky said:
View attachment 294205

Courtney giggled at the puking sound effects while rubbing her eyes. "I know.." She agreed looking out the window as it poured down. "Someone here must have really bad karma or something." She said turning back to Madison and shrugging. She looked through the crowd but didn't see Jamie or David, what if they got caught in the storm. No..they can handle it. She thought to herself before shaking her wet hair like a dog purposefully over Madison.
Madison Prescott

"Ugh gross!" She laughed, pushing Courtney playfully away from her. "I'd kill for some blankets right now, though. So you'd be the first to go if you keep this up." She joked, and then she thought back to what Cournet mentioned regarding karma. "But I wonder, what if one of us had the karma that brought this?" She said, smirking, but did take a moment to look away and feel guilty. She did enjoy making David miserable this morning, and even put her hand on Jamie on purpose in front of him, just to make it worse. She furrowed her brow and then looked at Courtney. "I don't think it was that bad to flood the school though." She said, her frown slowly curling back to a smile.

Aato said:
Brice Tang
Brice glanced over his shoulder when she referred to his things before looking back at her. "Oh? No... This is my only bag." He hiked up his backpack. "The rest of my stuff should already be at my room. Besides, I don't think I could beat the rain." He looked up at the gray sky getting progressively darker and the rain beginning to pick up. "The sky looks like it could fall as it is... Let's just head inside." He nodded toward Academic before going in that direction, anticipating that she would follow. "Oh shit..." He murmured under his breathe. "James... Well, he'll be okay." He shrugged off his concern, though a little was still there. The snake always got a little agitated when it was stormy out and he'd typically give him food coated with 'de-stresser'. He'd be fine this time, though. Hopefully the storm didn't last too long...
Dakota Reed

"Sorry, did you say something?" She asked, having been behind Brice and out of earshot. She didn't hear the snake talk, but took fact that it was inaudible to walk beside him rather than follow. "If you had to meet with anyone, I'll leave you alone." She quickly stated then, looking over to nod her head at Brice. He was friendly, and while she didn't recall anyone being particularly close to him, he was easy to talk to and probably had friends he'd rather be with. The rain picked up, the misting transitioning to heavy droplets. Dakota wrinkled her nose, suddenly getting hit by the cold rain. She broke into a laugh, "Can we run? please?" She was already speeding up anyway, her stride approaching a light jog. She paused and then began to run, "It's cold, I have to!" She laughed, closing in on Academic but turning to look for Brice. Poor kid was stuck with her.

Brice Tang

"Huh? Oh..."

Brice was dragged out of his thoughts when Dakota spoke and it took him a moment to put the pieces together before he shook his head. "No... Uh, don't worry about it." He must have been thinking out loud again...

When the rain got heavier, the girl began to jog ahead of him. He didn't respond to her words, but he grasped the straps of his bookbag and jogged to catch up with her. He noticed her glance back at him and he wondered briefly if it was just a reflex or she somehow expected him to disappear. She was probably paranoid of being abandoned...and, in all honesty, he could understand that to a degree. Shaking his head, he rid of his thoughts and moved his dampening hair as it got heavier and fell into his face. Now was no time to get into his feelings, as would sometimes happening on random occasions. He jogged with her until they made it to the building and out of the rain.

@Miracle Corgi

Miracle Corgi] [B][FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=18px][COLOR=#ff99ff]Madison Prescott[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] "Ugh gross!" She laughed said:
image.jpeg.71459d534545dc6af39b682f6088d2ee.jpeg
[/URL]

[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 18
Paz Zhang

Paz's flight had arrived just in time before the storm rolled in. However, it was the traffic because of the weather that caused him to take so long getting to school. About 15 minutes away, he had gotten the text alert from the school about the weather and telling everyone to head to Academic. Well, that was just perfect; he'd have all his things with him while he huddled up in some building because of a little rain... Oh well. He'd been through worse.

By the time he arrived, the rain was a little heavier. He hurried to gather his things from the car, a bookbag and two medium suitcases. (His mothers claimed they'd send the rest of his things later.) 'Now, to find that building and get outta this shit...' The newcomer was admittedly a little discouraged; he was in the rain and trying to find his way in a completely new place. "Well, first thing to do is get out of the rain, dummy," he murmured to himself as he pulled his things underneath the ledge of the nearest building. "Now, I can look for building names or see if I find a map posted... That Academic building or Osborne." At this point, he didn't really care; whichever building was able to find first. He had to admit, though, that while looking around, most of the buildings seemed dark. 'I wonder if the lights are out...' Some of that discouraged feeling returned again.

BearlyHana said:
"Aww crap! Be right back!" Nicki said as she unlocked Euphimia's door and ran to get her champagne. She ran back and knocked on the door.
Ivory, silent and uncomfortable at Nicki's arrival relaxes slightly when she leaves, quietly commenting more of to herself than to Euphimia, "I don't exactly know the drug policy, but given how prestigious the school is, I'd be willing to bet it only allows prescribed drugs/medications. That new girl doesn't sound very...promising, some of the druggies I've been around are practically potatoes." Shaking her head she accidentally thinks out loud, "I really hope Adam didn't send my meds."

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory, silent and uncomfortable at Nicki's arrival relaxes slightly when she leaves, quietly commenting more of to herself than to Euphimia, "I don't exactly know the drug policy, but given how prestigious the school is, I'd be willing to bet it only allows prescribed drugs/medications. That new girl doesn't sound very...promising, some of the druggies I've been around are practically potatoes." Shaking her head she accidentally thinks out loud, "I really hope Adam didn't send my meds."
Nicki opens the door to find it unlocked. She continues her conversation. "The girl pushed me out of her room and she told me she was going to medicate." Nicki says.

(Thank you. xD )

Caden didn't really notice anyone behind her. She was looking at a photo wall of everyone who has been in this school the past few years. She was in a few, the sporting ones of course. There was one of her in her soccer uniform, kicking the ball into the goal for the final point, then a bunch of other soccer photos.

@DankestMemer

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back