• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia made it to the now crowded Academic building, noticing the girl that was with Nicki. She looked off and made her way to her, pushing through the crowd and apologizing as she went. She took her shoulder, stopping her. Right over her shoulder I noticed an empty room and pulled into it. "Are you okay?" I asked closing the door behind us, the noise somewhat gone now.
Now breathing heavy, eyes tightly closed, Ivory only shakes her head and winces at the contact. "No, t-ther-there's too, too ma-many p-pe-peop-pe-ople." She barely manages to get out in a shakey voice as she tries not to give in to the pressing flashback. Her nails dig into her palms as she trembles.

"It's okay it's just us now," Euphimia reassured her, she lifted her hands in surrender and asked, "What's your name, mine's Euphimia." She took note of her shaky state and began to look around. They were in one of the classrooms, and noticed an opened window. "You should get close to the window for some fresh air, it could help," she pointed to the window at the back left corner of the room.

KarenAKAMint said:
"It's okay it's just us now," Euphimia reassured her, she lifted her hands in surrender and asked, "What's your name, mine's Euphimia." She took note of her shaky state and began to look around. They were in one of the classrooms, and noticed an opened window. "You should get close to the window for some fresh air, it could help," she pointed to the window at the back left corner of the room.
Ivory weakly nods and stumbles to the window, her head aching as it slowly passes. After a few moments, she's able to reply as she pauses her music and sets her headphones back around her neck. "Thank you. You said your name is Emma, right?" She turns to look at the girl in front of her, taking off her sunglasses and beanie before unbuttoning her blazer, "I hate when that happens. Now I'm all sweaty. Thank goodness I wore a tank top."

Euphimia laughed at the name Emma and corrected, "Euphimia. My name's Euphimia, and glad I caught on. I had a friend that had that, so it came naturally to get you out of the crowd." She sat on top the windowsill high book case close to the girl, noticing the clouds were rolling in even faster now.

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia laughed at the name Emma and corrected, "Euphimia. My name's Euphimia, and glad I caught on. I had a friend that had that, so it came naturally to get you out of the crowd." She sat on top the windowsill high book case close to the girl, noticing the clouds were rolling in even faster now.
"Euphimia. very pretty. Sorry, sometimes I can't keep track of everything going on around me when it happens. With the music I'm surprised I was even right with the first letter. What's your friend have? Thanks for the crowd bit though, crowds really help nothing, make it even worse actually." Ivory says, cautiously but politely keeping a distance, but maybe she could trust this girl.

Brice Tang

When Dakota turned away, Brice had lingered, taking another longer sip of his coffee. Pulling the cup away, he could faintly see the line where the fluid stopped, now running low. He made a little hum of dismay alongside a small frown, the sight admittedly disappointing him. Although, the brew was getting a bit cool at this point... It was then that his attention was drawn away from the cup.

He looked to Dakota when she spoke, briefly wondering why she had turned back before he had focused his mind on actually listening to her. 'Lunch?' He repeated to himself, his mind running wild with ideas. It probably even showed on his face that he was thinking. The quiet awkward girl actually went out on a limb to ask him to lunch and to hang out. How interesting... "Mmm... Okay." He didn't really have a reason to say no, and maybe this would be his chance to have an actual friend as opposed to various acquaintances.

"Let's get rested up, then hang out. Later, we can plan that--"

He stopped short when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and swiftly pulled it out to check it. 'An alert? What's going on now...?' His eyes swiftly scanned the message, and he calmly looked back up to Dakota as if nothing were really happening. "Well, Kota, it looks like rest is a no-go." He sighed. "We gotta head to Academic... There's bad weather coming, apparently." He took another contented sip. "Perfect timing, right?" He stated sarcastically.

@Miracle Corgi

Melosa Cuestas & Evan Trinh

"Oh my god!! Did you just-"

"
Yeah, I got it too. We gotta go."

The two were still at the soccer field.

They ran straight into the building.

The lights flickered where they were. They were right near the doors leading out to the field.

The skies were grey and menacing. The clouds were dark and heavy.

"Ugh... This really happens on the first day?!"

"We're inside, we'll be fine. Every school has some sort of emergency plan or something. Let's go to a place with more people."

They walked further into the building.

"I wanna send some pictures to Isaac."

"Is that really a good idea? I think that'll just scare him."

"I know but... Oh god, I just wanna know if he's okay. The weather looks really serious."

"He's fine. Come on. This isn't a tornado warning like in Tennessee. This is just a flash flood. We'll be alright. Those... don't do much I think?"

He brought her in, putting his arm around her.

"Oh ew- Get off me-"

"Woooow. I try to be a good ass friend and you just- Wow okay nevermind."

He removed his arm.

They walked the halls hoping to find more people.

Last edited by a moderator:
SparkyQuinn said:
"Euphimia. very pretty. Sorry, sometimes I can't keep track of everything going on around me when it happens. With the music I'm surprised I was even right with the first letter. What's your friend have? Thanks for the crowd bit though, crowds really help nothing, make it even worse actually." Ivory says, cautiously but politely keeping a distance, but maybe she could trust this girl.
Euphimia recalled her friend from back home, shy girl and answered, "She had Agoraphobia. She need to be home schooled to get a proper education. She was a neighbor when I was younger. I didn't know she had it when I invited her to my birthday party along with my class. I had to keep her company in my room while her mom came to pick her up." She looked back at the girl beside her and remembered she hadn't gotten her name, "What did you say your name was?"

KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia recalled her friend from back home, shy girl and answered, "She had Agoraphobia. She need to be home schooled to get a proper education. She was a neighbor when I was younger. I didn't know she had it when I invited her to my birthday party along with my class. I had to keep her company in my room while her mom came to pick her up." She looked back at the girl beside her and remembered she hadn't gotten her name, "What did you say your name was?"
"Close, kinda. Not agoraphobia, PTSD. That was going to be a nasty flashback probably and probably turn into a panic attack." Sighing at the name part she realizes Euphimia will probably find out sooner or later. "Legally it's currently Alexcissa Cyanna Cambridge, but please don't call me that or tell anyone, especially the the headmaster, he was only notified of Alex Cambridge. But you can call me Ebby, or a variation, I don't really care. Darcy changed my name," Ivory scowls at the name.

"Ebby, alright," Euphimia said taking a mental note to remember her name. Taking her camera, she looked out the window behind her and took a few snaps allowing the sound of the shutter closing and opening. Then going back to the silence, allowing herself to embrace it. Normally she would get on edge at the silence but the sound of the wind coming in calmed her and the rain began. Oh, how much she wanted to sneak out of the Academic building and just dance in it. A small grin on her face as she took in the music of the rainfall.

"I actually like storms. As long as there's no thunder or lightening, I trigger easily. Do you have any experience sneaking out? I mean, I think it'd be easier than facing the crowd." Ivory says, watching Euphimia as she looks out the window.

"I sneaked out once," she said looking back at Ebby, "I was grounded for getting a fight to protect my friend and I finally got to be the lead of my theater group. That day was the most important day to be on stage so I took my chances and headed out. Mom and dad were extremely mad but that was also the day they found out about my love for the arts over the sports." She gave Ebby a side glance and said, "We might get in huge trouble if we do this but want to head over to Hart. I mean their is an open window just there," Euphimia said pointing at the window they were next to.

KarenAKAMint said:
"I sneaked out once," she said looking back at Ebby, "I was grounded for getting a fight to protect my friend and I finally got to be the lead of my theater group. That day was the most important day to be on stage so I took my chances and headed out. Mom and dad were extremely mad but that was also the day they found out about my love for the arts over the sports." She gave Ebby a side glance and said, "We might get in huge trouble if we do this but want to head over to Hart. I mean their is an open window just there," Euphimia said pointing at the window they were next to.
Smirking Ivory (Ebony, the nickname comes from her last name, in case you were wondering) nods, "I like you. I was thinking of just going to cause a little trouble, but your idea is safer. To Hart we go?" Ivory swings her legs out the window and looks at Euphimia for confirmation

"Let's go, besides it's close to this building," Euphimia said, following just behind her. "Come on, follow me," she exclaimed, having her board block her camera from the rain." It took them a few minutes running through the rain to make it to the dorm. Drenched and a bit cold. "My room just down this hall, come on."

Dakota Reed

Aato said:
Brice Tang
When Dakota turned away, Brice had lingered, taking another longer sip of his coffee. Pulling the cup away, he could faintly see the line where the fluid stopped, now running low. He made a little hum of dismay alongside a small frown, the sight admittedly disappointing him. Although, the brew was getting a bit cool at this point... It was then that his attention was drawn away from the cup.

He looked to Dakota when she spoke, briefly wondering why she had turned back before he had focused his mind on actually listening to her. 'Lunch?' He repeated to himself, his mind running wild with ideas. It probably even showed on his face that he was thinking. The quiet awkward girl actually went out on a limb to ask him to lunch and to hang out. How interesting... "Mmm... Okay." He didn't really have a reason to say no, and maybe this would be his chance to have an actual friend as opposed to various acquaintances.

"Let's get rested up, then hang out. Later, we can plan that--"

He stopped short when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and swiftly pulled it out to check it. 'An alert? What's going on now...?' His eyes swiftly scanned the message, and he calmly looked back up to Dakota as if nothing were really happening. "Well, Kota, it looks like rest is a no-go." He sighed. "We gotta head to Academic... There's bad weather coming, apparently." He took another contented sip. "Perfect timing, right?" He stated sarcastically.

@Miracle Corgi
Dakota Reed

Dakota was beaming, maybe she could do the friend thing. This would be amazing. New Dakota is already one step above Old Dakota and it was only the first day. Or maybe she would screw it all up and have another person that hates her on the campus. She stiffened, already dreading the worst case scenario when her phone went off, a muffled sound of wind chimes for two seconds, as she simultaneously received a message with Brice. She paused, watching him check his phone.

Hearing the alert, she raised an eyebrow and pulled her own phone out of her pocket and read the alert over as well. As if intended, just as she put her phone away light droplets of rain tapped down on top of her head and her book. She stood up, hugging her novel to her chest and turned around to face Academic. "Do you need help with a bag?" She asked, but was idly staring up at the ominous clouds. She paused, "You could probably drop them off at your dorm before it started raining...Maybe." She said, and then quickly turned back to look at him, "I mean, I really don't know. I'm not good with predicting, uh, the weather. Just like actual weathermen." She said, as if she was putting disclaimer in front of her previous statement. Oh my god, what if he just wanted to be alone and she was shoving herself into his plans. The poor guy just tied his shoe on the wrong bench. The soft droplets of rain turning to a light drizzle, and with the strong winds it was more of a fine mist.

David Reyes-Shaw

David had gotten the alert, happily getting up and moving as people entered Academic. He loved rain, he really really loved rain. He also loved that rain and weather probably meant he wasn't going to have to get beaten in football as well. Seeking a less crowded space, he walked through the halls of academic and looked at the various people running in now. He waved to a few, smiled at a couple, and for the most part continued to acknowledge past students and friends as he wandered the halls himself before running into a couple? Maybe? Nevermind, after listening in to what they were actually saying, not a couple at all. But it was halfway familiar, he let out a light laugh and then covered his mouth, immediately looking away and out the window at the sky, a hand over his mouth. It was totally like looking at himself and Madison two years ago, when they were best friends still.

@Devious Dilbert

KarenAKAMint said:
"Let's go, besides it's close to this building," Euphimia said, following just behind her. "Come on, follow me," she exclaimed, having her board block her camera from the rain." It took them a few minutes running through the rain to make it to the dorm. Drenched and a bit cold. "My room just down this hall, come on."
Ivory smiles and looks at the walls as she follows Euphimia, "nice. You aren't returning, are you?"

"No, Freshmen," She answered and opened the door. The two boxes were still on in the middle of the room, her half filled closet left opened. "Sorry for the mess, haven't gotten the chance to get to the unpacking, but you can take a seat anywhere you want." (I assume the room is the same as the picture in the over view so their should be a bed, a single arm-less seat and the desk chair. BTW- heading out need get up early for class.)

KarenAKAMint said:
"No, Freshmen," She answered and opened the door. The two boxes were still on in the middle of the room, her half filled closet left opened. "Sorry for the mess, haven't gotten the chance to get to the unpacking, but you can take a seat anywhere you want." (I assume the room is the same as the picture in the over view so their should be a bed, a single arm-less seat and the desk chair. BTW- heading out need get up early for class.)
Ivory gives a nod, "cool. I'm tecnechly new also, though I transferred. And it's totally ok, I haven't even begun to unpack yet," She smiles and holds up her bright paint splattered suitcase.

Miracle Corgi] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=18px][COLOR=#99ccff][B]Dakota Reed[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Dakota was smiling said:
image.jpeg.48b69628c0e07783ec57de0c237339bd.jpeg
[/URL]

[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 17
(I dunno what's all that is going on. I go to sleep for the night then bam, everything happens.)

Comet said:
(I dunno what's all that is going on. I go to sleep for the night then bam, everything happens.)
There is a storm, you are suppose to head to the academic building. Find the Blue notice on page five close to the end of the thread to catch up.

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory gives a nod, "cool. I'm tecnechly new also, though I transferred. And it's totally ok, I haven't even begun to unpack yet," She smiles and holds up her bright paint splattered suitcase.
"Well at least you brought that," Euphimia said and then pointed at the two boxes, "I brought boxes with me, just making sure I don't have the urge to go home for anything. So I brought my gaming PC and books that I need to read. Then the rest are decorations to fill the room, I'm very picky when it comes to my room, and some winter clothing.

Caden looked at her phone once she got the warning and her eyes widened. "Damn, great way to ruin a great game." She ran over to grab her soccer ball and ran to a close building, hoping it was the academic building, the one they were supposed to be in. She looked around the dark place, seeing no one and only darkness. She said out loud, "hello??"

Dan skated back to the Hart Hall. A storm was setting in. He was used to bad weather, living in New Jersey his whole life. Many would think he wouldn't care but he did. He couldn't skate when it rained. He stepped inside shaking himself off. He skated around inside and listened to his music.

NightSky said:
View attachment 294114

Madison Prescott

Almost simultaneously Courtney received a text on her phone as well. She quickly read over it and frowned. "On the first day as well." She groaned putting her phone back into her pocket. Suddenly Courtney jumped at the sound of thunder outside. "Its starting already?" She looked outside where it started to rain heavy. "We gotta get out of here Madi.." Courtney grabbed Madison's hands and ran outside and towards the academic building almost getting crushed by the falling tree. As they got inside Courtney bent over panting. "I've never ever ran so fast." She said with a slight giggle looking up at Madison, Courtney's hair dripping wet and her clothes soaked all the way through.
Madison was in the same predicament, sopping wet and a little cold. Her hair, luckily, wasn't dry enough to get frizzy. She pulled her shirt around her arms as much as she could and tried not to shiver and look stupid. "I hate running, especially in the middle of a freaking hurricane." She said, exaggerating the storm slightly. She shook her head, "Well, if everyone is coming to academic." She began, and then made eye contact with Courtney, referencing the conversation they just had. She made a puking noise jokingly, not wanting to run into Jamie or David. "Honestly, what a bad omen too. The first day of school and its storming? I guess this year is going to be fun." She looked around at all the students now in Academic. Most were sitting on couches or wandering the halls, looking out the window. The basement must be crowded, since the Student Union was down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back