• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

Aato said:
Brice Tang
"I wish. The drive would have been far too long, though." Granted, there was a possibility that she lived no closer than he did, but his parents were likely to never put up with making that drive again, not since they first brought him two years ago. ...At least until he graduates. Dakota had continued speaking and he had to make up the rest of her words sometimes as she was hard to hear at times. He couldn't understand why the girl was so nervous. Was she afraid of life itself? Maybe she was right, though; maybe it was just exhaustion. "Tired sounds like a fair explanation... That's what I have this for," he tapped the coffee cup and took another sip. "Maybe instead of reading, you should be getting to your room, hm?" He then reached into his pocket to pull out his phone and check the time before slipping it away again. "It looks about time for Mr. Tang to be on his way too..." He made a smirkish smile.
@Miracle Corgi

(*If you just don't have the time to reply right now, take your time. I just wanted to make sure you saw it.*)

Comet said:
Caden noticed a girl walking towards her and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well hello." She chuckled, sitting up and kept rolling the soccer ball underneath her foot. She also noticed a boy in the distance but she wasn't going to move to go say hi either, he was too far away.
Euphimia stopped in front of her, noticing the soccer ball beneath her feet. The way she moved it was light but quick. Euphimia could tell she can play well, but pushed her sport head aside and greeted the girl. "Hey, my name's Euphimia. You play?" she asked, motioning to the ball beneath her feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, hey!" Euphimia looked back at Nicki, "Sorry I left you back at the dorm. You just went planning mode on me and then I couldn't find you."

KarenAKAMint said:
"Oh, hey!" Euphimia looked back at Nicki, "Sorry I left you back at the dorm. You just went planning mode on me and then I couldn't find you."
"It's fine, I must have seemed insane! I go all out when setting up for parties!" Nicki said to Euphimia. Nicki turned to the other girl. "Hey didn't see you there! My name's Nicki! What's yours?" Nicki asked.

Caden nodded at the question. "Soccer is my main sport." She replied, then saw the new girl come up. Damn, I can make a quick game out of these people..she thought, smiling at them. "I'm Caden by the way."

Comet said:
Caden nodded at the question. "Soccer is my main sport." She replied, then saw the new girl come up. Damn, I can make a quick game out of these people..she thought, smiling at them. "I'm Caden by the way."
"Nice to meet you Caden! What dorm are you staying in?" Nicki asked.

Ivory's Outfit

Ivory climbs out of the taxi stiffly with the suitcase and black leather bag in hand after passing the money to the driver who smiled and nodded before driving away. She turns toward the school and looked at it. I was right to kinda dress up, this place isn't bad. Granted, it's not the London academy I was at last year, but it's not bad. Not caring she hoisted the black backpack up over the worn denim one already settled on her shoulders and takes a step in a random direction, pulling the paint splattered suitcase behind her. She walks with confident strides, not bothering to look at people through her sunglasses, happy she remembered these ones when she changed from the horrid dress Adam picked. She continues until she reaches a building, having no idea where she is, she walks in.

"I'm in.. Osborne I believe? The mixed gender dorm place." She said, leaning back and moving her foot off the soccer ball. "Whatabout you guys?"

Comet said:
"I'm in.. Osborne I believe? The mixed gender dorm place." She said, leaning back and moving her foot off the soccer ball. "Whatabout you guys?"
"Hart Hall, I would invite you to my party but it's Hart Hall only." Nicki replied.

Caden laughed, "I always find ways into parties man." She chuckle at them then looke across the field. "Are you guys good at sports?" She asked.

Comet said:
Caden laughed, "I always find ways into parties man." She chuckle at them then looke across the field. "Are you guys good at sports?" She asked.
"I guess you could come to the party. I have champagne and I don't want it to go to waste. Does dancing count as a sport? We both do some dancing." Nicki said.

"It depends on the level of dancing you do." She said, standing up. "I was waiting for someone to come join me in a game of soccer.."

Comet said:
"It depends on the level of dancing you do." She said, standing up. "I was waiting for someone to come join me in a game of soccer.."
"I do ballet as a hobby, tried to get into hip hop but gave up." Nicki said.

"Ballet isn't.. Easy for me." She said, moving the ball out to the side and following it, then swing kicking it into the goal that was a few feet away.

"Well I have been in sports academies for the all my life until now, since I'm in Arts," Euphimia said, a grin on her face, "I'll play."

Caden clapped her hands with glee. "Yay!! Just do a one on one game or do you wanna go around and gather more with me?" She asked, happy to finally play.

Comet said:
"Ballet isn't.. Easy for me." She said, moving the ball out to the side and following it, then swing kicking it into the goal that was a few feet away.
"I guess I'll play. I played a few times in the past." Nicki said.

"One on One," Euphimia said in thought, "That sounds like fun, but you want to join, right." she directed her attention to Nicki, "Are you sure you want to join, I noticed the way she moved the ball before, and she's good."

KarenAKAMint said:
"One on One," Euphimia said in thought, "That sounds like fun, but you want to join, right." she directed her attention to Nicki, "Are you sure you want to join, I noticed the way she moved the ball before, and she's good."
"You guys play alone. I suck at soccer." Nicki said.

Caden shrugged when Nicki said no. "Just us then. You can pic a side and cheer." She chuckled at the girl and jogged towards the goal to get the ball out that she kicked, kicking it back to them then stopping it with putting her foot on top. "Ready?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

"Hold onto my camera, it's my baby," I said to Nicki, never leaving my sights on Caden. I ran onto the field and made sure my shoes were tied, noticing they were converse. Oh, my feet are going to hurt later. "Ready as I'll ever be."

Last edited by a moderator:
KarenAKAMint said:
"Hold onto my camera, it's my baby," I said to Nicki, never leaving my sights on Caden. I ran onto the field and made sure my shoes were tied, noticing they were converse. Oh my feet are going to head later. "Ready as I'll ever be."
Nicki held Euphimia's camera.

Seeing way too many students for her taste, Ivory exits the building and continues walking with her bags. She finds a soccer field with three people on it and shrugs, three people shouldn't be too bad, I should only have to talk to the girl on the sidelines. Maybe she knows where my dorm is. Ugh, PP was right, I should've grabbed a map somewhere. Groaning I lengthen my strides determinedly until I reach the girl and tap her shoulder softly but confidently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back