• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Regis Academy ➳ Once Great, Now Broke and Desperate (OPEN)

SparkyQuinn said:
Seeing way too many students for her taste, Ivory exits the building and continues walking with her bags. She finds a soccer field with three people on it and shrugs, three people shouldn't be too bad, I should only have to talk to the girl on the sidelines. Maybe she knows where my dorm is. Ugh, PP was right, I should've grabbed a map somewhere. Groaning I lengthen my strides determinedly until I reach the girl and tap her shoulder softly but confidently.
"Hi!" Nicki said to the girl who tapped her shoulder.

Ivory smiles politely as she asks, "Hey, I was wondering if you happen to know where the dorms are, or have a map or something? If not, that's totally ok." Looking at the girl through the tinted lenses of her glasses.

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory smiles politely as she asks, "Hey, I was wondering if you happen to know where the dorms are, or have a map or something? If not, that's totally ok." Looking at the girl through the tinted lenses of her glasses.
"Well I don't know where Darcine, or Osborne is but I know where Hart is." Nicki said as she pointed to Hart Hall.

SparkyQuinn said:

BearlyHana said:
"Well I don't know where Darcine, or Osborne is but I know where Hart is." Nicki said as she pointed to Hart Hall.

Melosa Cuestas
& Evan Trinh

(I didn't read everything but I think you guys are at the soccer field)

Evan strided down the sides of the field with his lovely friend right next to him.

"
-But it could take a while. I mean I'd understand- Woaaaah- This field is huge as fuck! They better have some dope games." He exclaimed.

"
Yeah, definitely a lot better than our old school's field. ...Wow. A *lot* better." Melosa replied.

"
This is such an intimate school tour with you."

"
Aw- I wish Isaac was here to see this. I wanna take some pictures."

Melosa pulled out her phone and began snapping shots of the wondrous field of Regis Academy.

"
He would love to see this place."

"
I hope he's doing fine back at home."

"
I'm sure he is. Don't worry about him."

The two continued walking around the field. They spotted a group of three.

"
Ayy!!" Evan yelled out. "How's it going? Going good? This here is my little Latina. She's looking for her baby-daddy. Please help her out."

"
I'm going to fucking hit you!" She hit him hard but they both laughed.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]

Melosa Cuestas
& Evan Trinh

Evan strided down the sides of the field with his lovely friend right next to him.

"
-But it could take a while. I mean I'd understand- Woaaaah- This field is huge as fuck! They better have some dope games." He exclaimed.

"
Yeah, definitely a lot better than our old school's field. ...Wow. A *lot* better." Melosa replied.

"

"

Melosa pulled out her phone and began snapping shots of the wondrous field of Regis Academy.

"

"

"

"
Ayy!!" Evan yelled out. "How's it going? Going good? This here is my little Latina. She's looking for her baby-daddy. Please help her out."

"

[/QUOTE]
Nicki chuckled. "Hello. My name's Nicki! Nice to meet you." Nicki replied.

BearlyHana said:
"Okay, I'm not in Hart, but thanks anyway," Smiling Ivory replies politely, unsure if she wants to tell the other girl her name or what dorm she's actually in.

[QUOTE="Devious Dilbert]

Melosa Cuestas
& Evan Trinh

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

"

[/QUOTE]
Ivory lets out a laugh a the baby daddy comment and decides it okay to call out "Hey. It's goin' great, if you care to come on over."

Dan skated to see Nicki with three other people. He drifted to the side away from the group and took his headphones off. He changed the filter in his camera and snapped a picture. There wasn't a flash on which was good. He looked at the picture and a few others whilst tapping his wheels on the ground making a clicking noise.

MuffinRPs said:
Dan skated to see Nicki with three other people. He drifted to the side away from the group and took his headphones off. He changed the filter in his camera and snapped a picture. There wasn't a flash on which was good. He looked at the picture and a few others whilst tapping his wheels on the ground making a clicking noise.
Ivory heard and looked at him, seeing his skates her face broke into a smile, "nice skates! Where did you get them? I haven't seen a pair like 'em in years." She smiles at Nicki and walks over to the new guy with excitement written across her face. "You're a really good skater. Do you play derby?"

Caden didn't really pay any mind, she started the game without a word. She zipped towards the person who was playing with her, a grin on her face. She juggled the ball from foot to foot as she sprinted towards the girl them quickly moved her foot to shoot it off to the side onced she reached her.

Euphimia move into pace with Caden, not missing a single step. She blocked everything out of her mind and focused on the the ball and Caden. Little by little Euphimia caught up to her and was able to get passed her. Taking the ball out of her control, and making her way to the other end of the field. Never letting the ball go to far forward.

Caden chuckled once the ball was taken away. She jogged around in a circle before heading off towards the ball and Euphimia, now going to be called Mia for short, the spring looking easy for her. She soon swooped in from the left, taking it back and saying, "aye, you're a good game. I wanna test your defense." She took the ball away and ran a few feet away then stopping, turning to face Mai with a grin and juggled the ball between her feet. "I'm great at soccer cause I always wanted soccer to be my profession. It still could be, but my parents want me to be a vet, makes as much as a doctor."

Comet said:
Caden didn't really pay any mind, she started the game without a word. She zipped towards the person who was playing with her, a grin on her face. She juggled the ball from foot to foot as she sprinted towards the girl them quickly moved her foot to shoot it off to the side onced she reached her.
KarenAKAMint said:
Euphimia move into pace with Caden, not missing a single step. She blocked everything out of her mind and focused on the the ball and Caden. Little by little Euphimia caught up to her and was able to get passed her. Taking the ball out of her control, and making her way to the other end of the field. Never letting the ball go to far forward.

Melosa Cuestas & Evan Trinh

"Hey look at that. Soccer match goin' on."

"
Ooooh. Cool."

"
You're Mexican, go show em' how its done."

"
I've never played soccer in my life."

"
Oh my god. What did you say?" Evan made this face like Melosa had killed his family.

"
Oh stop. Why don't you go play?"

"
Psshhhh nah. I'd beat those girls too badly."

"
Yeah, o-kay."

MuffinRPs said:

SparkyQuinn said:
Ivory heard and looked at him, seeing his skates her face broke into a smile, "nice skates! Where did you get them? I haven't seen a pair like 'em in years." She smiles at Nicki and walks over to the new guy with excitement written across her face. "You're a really good skater. Do you play derby?"

Evan walks over to the pair bringing along his lady friend.

"Hello, my friends."

"Oh my god, you sound really creepy." Melosa laughed.

"Whatever, go find your baby-daddy."

"Oh my god!" She hit him again.

"Hey, cool skates. They're dope." He said to the guy.

(Yep, my mind is made up. Caden shall meet him and start a spark. She shall and she will. If I like how Evan is, Caden shall too.

Also, a guy I used to date is named Evan.. xD

@Devious Dilbert )

"Well as much as a great player you are, you sure like to talk a lot," Euphimia exclaimed. She up to her, not running or speeding, just walked. Her feet were on fire but she knew the pain so well that she used it to get the energy that she needed. Euphimia stopped once she was at arms length. She didn't stop for more then a second, remembering the pattern that Caden was juggling the ball with her feet. Timing just right she tapped it just enough to get it off track and off the the right. Making quick hast toward it and continuing her previous task to taking it to her side of the field. As a dance she needed to be able to be light on her feet and remember the pattern that your footing must take to make the dance fluid and quick.

Aato said:
Brice Tang
"I wish. The drive would have been far too long, though." Granted, there was a possibility that she lived no closer than he did, but his parents were likely to never put up with making that drive again, not since they first brought him two years ago. ...At least until he graduates. Dakota had continued speaking and he had to make up the rest of her words sometimes as she was hard to hear at times. He couldn't understand why the girl was so nervous. Was she afraid of life itself? Maybe she was right, though; maybe it was just exhaustion. "Tired sounds like a fair explanation... That's what I have this for," he tapped the coffee cup and took another sip. "Maybe instead of reading, you should be getting to your room, hm?" He then reached into his pocket to pull out his phone and check the time before slipping it away again. "It looks about time for Mr. Tang to be on his way too..." He made a smirkish smile.
Dakota Reed

Dakota was smiling, she laughed lightly about his comment regarding her reading. As he was about to make her leave, Dakota had the fastest internal debate she could muster. It was a new year, she couldn't stand being the shut-in she always was. Sure, she enjoys her alone time, but she can't be alone forever. "How about lunch?" She suddenly said, looking up at Brice. Her smile widened, showing her teeth. She had a few butterflies in her stomach, but she couldn't believe how exciting and terrifying this was. "I mean, we should get lunch sometime, when we're both not sleep deprived move-in zombies." She clarified, nodding. She raised an eyebrow, anxiously reading him for a response. Maybe, she could make friends, and maybe she'd get good enough at making friends she wouldn't sweat through a shirt in the process. "I don't want to keep you from all the fun in moving in, so we should hang out later." She nodded, pulling her book back up to her chest.

Madison Prescott

NightSky said:
View attachment 292702

Courtney followed Madison's gaze to look down at her outfit and smiled slightly. "I'll be wearing something completely different tomorrow." She giggled tightening the shirt around her waist. "You know me, always changing." She added with a smile.

"I wasn't exactly going for edgy, more for stylish, comfort but.." Courtney trailed off realizing she was rambling on. She looked up to find Madison sending off a text and looking back at her. "Wow.." She shivered slightly. "That must've been very awkward." She agreed. "Well, looks like we're both single Pringles now." She said with a slight smile, deep down she didn't want to be.
ReverseWells said:
After talking to his Neanderthal friends, he slipped back into his room. Luckily the freshman were finished, and had organized it. Not bad. He walked over to his desk, and sat in his office chair, and propped his feet on the desk. He pulled his phone out, and read her message. "O... Well if you wanna hang out with Courtney that's kool, but I was gonna make a McDonald's run if you'd like to come with? Also could you send me David's #?"
Madison looked at Courtney, wide eyed. She pouted, slowly pulling Courtney into a hug. "We're just a bunch of single Pringles..."She fake cried, jokingly copying what she said earlier, before she smirked. "David and Jamie can suck it, we're going to have a fun semester." She said, pulling away from the hug and smiling at Courtney. "Jamie was at the Student Union with David, hence even more awkward." She admitted, but kept quiet that it had been Jamie texting her. "They might be gone now, but I'm willing to play it safe and avoid it still. Is there anything you need to do?" She asked, suddenly feeling her phone vibrate from another text and a weather update. She pulled it out and unlocked it, going to check the weather. "Shit, severe weather advisory for the area. My hair is going to turn into a fro." She complained.

Friday, 11:45 AM

Suddenly, a student wide text alert sounds with the following message:

"
FLASH FLOOD WATCH AND STORM SURGE WARNING:

ALL STUDENTS ADVISED TO SEEK SHELTER IN ACADEMIC BUILDING"

The winds were now gusts through the campus, and before long, the winds pushed a tree onto a power line. Electricity began to flicker in all the buildings and lights as darker storm clouds loomed over the campus, heavy with rain and ready to dispense precipitation any moment. It wasn't uncommon for summer flood warnings, but the wind speeds were uncommon, coming close to many gales that were known to occur in fall. After a minute or two of lost power, generators came on in Academic, now the only building on campus with power for the time being.

Ivory looks at the message, rereads it, "How did they even get my number? I swear I turned my phone off. Where even IS the academic building?"

Euphimia felt her phone go off, but allowed it to ring. Suddenly her footing was off when a sudden gust pushed her just a bit. She looked over her shoulder to see Caden giving chase. I finally stopped, letting the ball roll off before her as she noticed the sudden cluster of dark clouds. "A storm is coming..." she said letting it sink in. Lights flicking and the wind gets stronger, "I think we should head to the school before we get caught in the middle of is, come one!" Euphimia ran toward Nicki, taking her camera back from her and hopping onto her board, "Let's go!" I yelled at the rest of them.

Ivory sees them and bites her lip but shakes her head, it'll probably be crowded, so if I don't make it to the exact building, it won't be the end of the world. She pulls her headphones over her ears and plays music as she runs in the direction of the building she entered earlier. When she gets there, she finds it crowded, I guess this is the Academic building. She sighs and looks around. Feeling crowded, she steps over and around people, forgetting about her bags which she still carried as she bumps into people. Feeling her heartbeat pickup she closes her eyes and tries to push through the what feels like suffocating crowd. She bites her lip, not now, please not now, she focuses on her music and getting around the crowd, long past caring about pushing or shoving.

Euphimia made it to the now crowded Academic building, noticing the girl that was with Nicki. She looked off and made her way to her, pushing through the crowd and apologizing as she went. She took her shoulder, stopping her. Right over her shoulder I noticed an empty room and pulled into it. "Are you okay?" I asked closing the door behind us, the noise somewhat gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back