• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oh god what is this channel I've never seen before
The greatest podcast with the best host with the best adreads. Seriously I'm waiting on a PST Ad-Read Cinematic Compilation that puts all the lore together from Season 2 and 3.

*see Lancelot*
*see Al-Mi'raj*

M-must u-se Albert...
Honestly I don't know much about Al-mi'raj, and could never find anything useful about them online either XD I just know that a game I play themes them with connections to the moon, so I rolled with that. And now here we are.

The greatest podcast with the best host with the best adreads. Seriously I'm waiting on a PST Ad-Read Cinematic Compilation that puts all the lore together from Season 2 and 3.
Ah, okay XD I'm just still a little shellshocked from my unprepared dip into JoJo territory, is all :xFtongue:

Honestly I don't know much about Al-mi'raj, and could never find anything useful about them online either XD I just know that a game I play themes them with connections to the moon, so I rolled with that. And now here we are.

Ah, okay XD I'm just still a little shellshocked from my unprepared dip into JoJo territory, is all :xFtongue:
Just take it one at a time, PST and Jojo are incredibly alike so choose your pick because both will take the same amount of time to fully watch.

Just take it one at a time, PST and Jojo are incredibly alike so choose your pick because both will take the same amount of time to fully watch.
I already have another podcast I'm trying to catch up on though XD

(And by catch up on I mean watch all 200+ 3-hour episodes from the beginning because I'm late to the party)

I already have another podcast I'm trying to catch up on though XD

(And by catch up on I mean watch all 200+ 3-hour episodes from the beginning because I'm late to the party)
Benefit of a smaller podcast. They don't make that many lmao

Benefit of a smaller podcast. They don't make that many lmao
Right XD Well this is a gaming podcast with three hosts and one guest every episode, so it takes quite a lot longer to get through everything there is to talk about :xFtongue:

Well, she do has connection to moon so you're not wrong there. Mi'raj in Arabic mean 'ascend'.

Well, she do has connection to moon so you're not wrong there. Mi'raj in Arabic mean 'ascend'.
Ahh, gotcha! So that's where that came from then.

Well cool! I hope you like her (If this RP works out, if not then perhaps we can work something out somewhere else)

Also PeanutLemur PeanutLemur which city in the setting is the most heavily industrialized or should I just pick one from the list and go with it
Additionally, how does mass-transport work. Do we still have caravans or is it mostly by train or what

Last edited:
Hmm, no one made a Koyen rank so I might made one. First though PeanutLemur PeanutLemur , how exactly ones advances through the ranks? Do they must pass a certain combat power threshold or they accumulate 'points' by exploring dungeon or something else?

Hmm, no one made a Koyen rank so I might made one. First though PeanutLemur PeanutLemur , how exactly ones advances through the ranks? Do they must pass a certain combat power threshold or they accumulate 'points' by exploring dungeon or something else?
I believe she said it was an average ranking of their physical power, experience, and magical ability all combined together. It's somewhere, but I don't wanna go digging for it XD I believe that's what she said though.

*internal screaming* great...i was PM by heatheastus and i just took his advice into account with the rewrite....maybe i should just go and take my shit of a character with me (magic resistance wasn't exactly my idea it was heatheastus's i sort of expected it to piss off everyone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back