• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It was interesting. Was that just an image you made specifically for the sheet, or a clever bit of coding? (Since I know you can do TONS with that nowadays)
Nah, like most things, it backs to the thing I talk most about and love.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

They have these nice stat charts that they post on stands and I managed to find a generator for one.

now i really feel i should just remove the larso entirely.... XD think i might just do that... looking at it again i realize it was just me being a idiot

Well, as it is it's kind of a big thing to dump into the setting without explanation, so let's try to hammer out their ecology a little more
So I guess question #1 is what purpose are the Larazit serving here, particularly? You say that they do writing, cooking, and general heavy lifting, which when I read it gives me the overall vibe that Larazit are the servant-race in this caste system, with the Larso being the ones with a complete monopoly on weapons and armor. So I guess the ultimate question is why do the Larazit have authority over the Larso? Wouldn't it make more sense for the Larso to have dominion here, and this being a one Larso per however many Larazit ratio for hunting parties? Additionally, why, when they have a monopoly on technology, do the Larso require assistance from a larger and clumsier race to install their cyborg hearts?
Honestly, from the way I'm reading this at least, wouldn't it make more sense if Harloteck was a runaway slave-caste that was trying to break away from the Larso altogether? It seems the logical conclusion for why he'd be on his own

At least your CS is coherent, that's really the most I ask for in terms of style XD Fancy CSs are cool and all, but not necessary at all
Fancy CS' have too much problems to them for me to use, it's either I create one or just use something simple.

Moving one thing in the template can actually break the entire framework of it.

Fancy CS' have too much problems to them for me to use, it's either I create one or just use something simple.

Moving one thing in the template can actually break the entire framework of it.
Depending on how you do it, yeah XD I have a good mind for coding stuff, so if I take the time I can figure out how to change things without breaking them pretty easily. I've even made some semi-fancy coding myself for RP posts, although I haven't in a long time, and even then it was for Fandom stuff so I had a template already

Well, as it is it's kind of a big thing to dump into the setting without explanation, so let's try to hammer out their ecology a little more
So I guess question #1 is what purpose are the Larazit serving here, particularly? You say that they do writing, cooking, and general heavy lifting, which when I read it gives me the overall vibe that Larazit are the servant-race in this caste system, with the Larso being the ones with a complete monopoly on weapons and armor. So I guess the ultimate question is why do the Larazit have authority over the Larso? Wouldn't it make more sense for the Larso to have dominion here, and this being a one Larso per however many Larazit ratio for hunting parties? Additionally, why, when they have a monopoly on technology, do the Larso require assistance from a larger and clumsier race to install their cyborg hearts?
Honestly, from the way I'm reading this at least, wouldn't it make more sense if Harloteck was a runaway slave-caste that was trying to break away from the Larso altogether?
imm interesting idea i never thought of it that way, i kinda like the idea too,

but the idea is that over the larso are servlie and its generally just the normal way of this for the larso so they make the tech and the like for the larazit but without the larazit's leadership the larso would be getting themselves killed a lot, since while yes they are SMART they not the best at surviving, that was the idea anyway

perhaps ill change it perhaps not i don't think im explaining myself good enough, i think the larso where more of a after thought that i just shoved in there when i didn't have enough coffee

So they're some sort of race of autistic savants?
I mean, I can buy that, but it still begs the question of where the hearts are coming from if they're not artificial organisms and the Larazit aren't capable of constructing advanced technology

I mean, I can buy that, but it still begs the question of where the hearts are coming from if they're not artificial organisms and the Larazit aren't capable of constructing advanced technology
Woah dude, just say savant.

hmm yes... that is the problem isn't it? in fact i think thats the main problem... now this is just a suggestion perhaps i should change how it works? maybe the larazit have something that allows them to resurrect instead of it being the cores, or perhaps the cores amplify some natural ability the larazit have as to allow the larso the resurrect

This OOC has been thrown asunder. There's too much for my sleep-deprived mind to comprehend.

Okay but it's still a real, legitimate medical term and distinguishes it from the concept of an idiot savant
One is someone with an altered worldview that causes them to become hyperspecialized and the other is a moron who is inexplicably skilled at fixing clocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back