• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's good but just try to not pay attention to the plot holes that exist. Hirohito Araki was notorious for just making the story up as he went in the earlier parts.

Seriously it's good, I'm sure you'd love it.
Especially this.
I see...

I think I'm good, thanks XD I'm notoriously good at not noticing bad writing, so that's not a problem for me. It's just the over-the-top weirdness of the show itself, is all

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Rero rero rero, my friend >:D
i-need-an-adult.jpg

So, any character interactions any of you lot itching to see straight out the gate?
I won't lie, I've been sorta shipping Yusaria and Lena in my head since I read the sheets XD

Also I foresee her and Ezekiel getting into a lot of trouble together :xFtongue:

Edit: also hi I can't sleep XD

I won't lie, I've been sorta shipping Yusaria and Lena in my head since I read the sheets XD

Also I foresee her and Ezekiel getting into a lot of trouble together :xFtongue:

Wait why her and him?

It could just be that I'm tired and just completely misread him XD Oops
Probably just different perceptions of him. I view him more as Young Joseph Joestar who you'd know if you watched Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

So, any character interactions any of you lot itching to see straight out the gate?
I'm mainly interested in seeing what the group dynamic will be. It looks like there's a lot of diversity being brought to the table. I'm particularly curious about how whims will interact.

I'm mainly interested in seeing what the group dynamic will be. It looks like there's a lot of diversity being brought to the table. I'm particularly curious about how whims will interact.
I'm curious to know how everyone will react if a Blood Moon ever shows up XD But that's just because playing psychotic characters is weirdly fun, for how few of them I have

I'm curious to know how everyone will react if a Blood Moon ever shows up XD But that's just because playing psychotic characters is weirdly fun, for how few of them I have
Not even gonna lie, I got excited when I read that whim. Not only is it powerful, but it's definitely going to be an interesting bit of roleplay during the Blood Moon, or when you're basically whimless.

Also, am I the only one thinking these are like Quirks from My Hero Academia?

Not even gonna lie, I got excited when I read that whim. Not only is it powerful, but it's definitely going to be an interesting bit of roleplay during the Blood Moon, or when you're basically whimless.

Also, am I the only one thinking these are like Quirks from My Hero Academia?
I know. She's super powerful, but at the same time it sort of balances itself out by only being that way sometimes, and other times she's super weak. At least, balancing's the hope anyway XD Plus there's the psychological effects, on both sides. There's a reason Moon Al-mi'raj in the world I made her in are extremely rare - They usually either commit suicide during solar eclipses, or have to be killed during lunar eclipses

I'm sure some manner of love is in the air yes.

I imagine team moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back