• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aye!

Also, I have plans to make a male character to help balance the gender ratio should the need arise. Men are fun to write, and I always have an easier time drawing them too. (Which is odd.)

Oh, uh, my brain is also fried for now. Doubt I'll get any more Lore info written up tonight. Sorrydon'tstabmepls
I have waaaaay too many female characters XD That may just be because I be the perv like female characters more than male ones, mostly

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I'm pretty much the same. If you find me in a video game I'm probably a reverse trap.

Synastry Synastry Your character is accepted!

Pao Pao I'm not gonna lie - you just made me have a freak out moment. There I was, reading Synastry Synastry 's CS, when my screen jumps like it got into some special brownies.

@LegoLad659 I'm pretty much the same. If you find me in a video game I'm probably a reverse trap.
Heck yeah XD I almost never play male characters in games anymore, if given the option

@ Balder's user (I'm not going to attempt to properly tag you, sorry): I can already tell right now that Yusaria's probably gonna do something (If not many things) to inadvertently upset him without meaning to XD That'll be fun

tenor.gif

I'm looking forward to all of this playing out.~

For now, it's bed time on my end. I'm not going to log out because I have multiple tabs open and I'm a lazy waffle, but know that I'm not ignoring you when I don't respond. Tomorrow will be a day for more Lore development!

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 No worries. If you copy paste it, it should work(That's how I log in at least). 'm looking forward to having him get unintentionally bullied by a naive rabbit girl in that case. XD
Now to think of some petty things he could do to her in return. >.>
PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Who needs fist lances when ya have tentacles

@LegoLad659 No worries. If you copy paste it, it should work(That's how I log in at least). 'm looking forward to having him get unintentionally bullied by a naive rabbit girl in that case. XD
Now to think of some petty things he could do to her in return. >.>
that's annoying tho
Good luck XD It'll probably really come back to bite him later when if we encounter a Blood Moon :xFtongue:
Why can't we have both?
A tentacled fist lance?

I'm into it XD

Yes, but I'm re-watching everything and every time I see the artist's style my mind yells "Dio!". It's a hard life.
love david production and hirohito araki's art style, it's so unique.

Just wish the plot didn't have so many holes in it.

Yeah, I'm mildly curious about JoJo just because of how much I've heard about it, but I don't think I could get past the weirdness of it all XD
It's good but just try to not pay attention to the plot holes that exist. Hirohito Araki was notorious for just making the story up as he went in the earlier parts.

Seriously it's good, I'm sure you'd love it.
Especially this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back