• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*internal screaming* great...i was PM by heatheastus and i just took his advice into account with the rewrite....maybe i should just go and take my shit of a character with me (magic resistance wasn't exactly my idea it was heatheastus's i sort of expected it to piss off everyone)

After re-reading it. Let me point out some of the things that I think can be changed. These are my two cents.

- first, well, text. Like the other said. 'there' instead of 'their' is the most obvious I think.

- larazit weapon has strange mechanic. A gun and shield with performance that scale with their physical attribute? Why? Is there a reason for this? I think it's a very video games mechanic and must be adapted to the RP to make the weapon feels more organic. Like say, the gun actually use the user's vitality as the ammunition. Thus, the stronger the user the better the gun itself.

- Larazit themself has too many things going for them. Strong body, check. Stealthy, check. Magic resist, check. Pet, I mean partner, check. Guns, check. I think it will be better if you lay out what do you want the race to actually be and only add what they truly need.

Plus perhaps confirm with the GM first before you go throwing entirely new mix? PeanutLemur PeanutLemur still hasn't had a chance to have a say in any of this, because you've been so impatient

look i didn't like the original idea, im leaving it for now with what i got as i think it's far more acceptable, everyone hear is fueling my impatiens and paranoia, as i hate when my characters seem to be universally panned, im overreacting because if feel like i need to please everyone...

look i didn't like the original idea, im leaving it for now with what i got as i think it's far more acceptable, everyone hear is fueling my impatiens and paranoia, as i hate when my characters seem to be universally panned, im overreacting because if feel like i need to please everyone...
Part of the reason it feels that way is because the majority of people here are asleep, I'm sure you know. While my opinion is strong, it in no way represents the majority of those here.

This is exactly why I wanted to wait until the morning before trying to tweak anything.

Ahaha, I apologize if I came that way. But please do understand that most people just trying to help. And while you don't need to please everyone, each of our worldbuilding will affect every other player immersion of the RP so it's normal if other people want to have a say if they feel something is off.

Ahaha, I apologize if I came that way. But please do understand that most people just trying to help. And while you don't need to please everyone, each of our worldbuilding will affect every other player immersion of the RP so it's normal if other people want to have a say if they feel something is off.
Fair point I think I’m just going to go to bed before I. Do anything else

User ----- Name ----- Age ----- Gender ----- Sexuality ----- Race ----- Whim ----- Rank

- SachiGrl ---------- Hridi Yadav --------- 121----- F ----- ? ----------- Ramalite Fairy ----- Ramalite Burst ----- Slave
--------- MiraAutumn ---------- Lena Averon -------- 20 ------ F ----- Bi --------- Human --------------- Poison -------------- Novice(E) ----------
------------------- Heathestus --------- Arkose Aquincum -- 20 ----- M ----- ? --------- Human --------------- Wind ---------------- Novice(E) ---------------------
------------ LegoLad659 --------- Yusaria ---------------- 20 ----- F ----- Homo --- Ferox ----------------- Moon --------------- Adept(C) ----------------
-------------------- Zeebruh --------- Zanian Carter ------- 24 ----- M ----- ? --------- Human -------------- Many ---------------- Novice(D) ----------------
---------------- Uncle Sam --------- Ajax Floros ----------- 22 ----- M ----- Het ------ Human ------------- Shadow ------------- Novice(D) ----------------
--------------- Aloha Loha ---------- Lexie M.Norwood -- 35 ----- F ------- ? -------- Human ------------ Curvature ----------- Adept(C) ------------------
--------------------- PeanutLemur --------- Averil Eberhardt ----- 23 ----- F ------ Het ----- Ferox ------------------- ? -------------------- Adept(B) --------------------------
--------------- Synastry ----------- Kitara Sinclair -------- 22 ----- F ------ Het ----- Human -------------- Earth ----------------- Adept(B) --------------
Zalgo... can't read
Remembrance ----------- Ezekiel Weignheart - 19 ---- M ----- Het ----- Human ------- Property Manip ---------- Adept(C) --------

10 included total
6F : 4M
Mostly in early 20s
2 Ferox : 7 Humans
4 Novices : 5 Adepts
Average rank = Adept(C)

We should get a discord running. Is that something people do here, or is keeping it on-site preferable?
I've been considering this, given the number of interested parties and the fact that Hosted Projects don't seem to be able to be created.

I would be down for a discord server, easier to just chat and ask simpler questions on there too.

Also I've noticed you've done a lot on the society section of the lore, might consider making Lena religious in some form :P

Cool! I can certainly look into making a dedicated Discord server then.

Let me know if you want any of the religions explained in more detail.

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur What are the nouns for the followers of each religion? For example buddhism -> buddhists

Not a super important question I know, just helps me write it out and avoid repeating myself ^^

PeanutLemur PeanutLemur What are the nouns for the followers of each religion? For example buddhism -> buddhists

Not a super important question I know, just helps me write it out and avoid repeating myself ^^
Maybe like;
Olotism -> Olotists
Bodesm -> Bodists
Vinahin -> Vinahists

Just me thinking to be honest

Heeeeeyyyy guuuuyyyys

For some reason I'm awake now, even though that was only about 5 hours of sleep. I have no idea why, but I guess I'm here now, if still quite tired XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back