• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy RedStone - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
This CS is taking longer to finish than I wanted it to. Ffs.
You can do it, I believe in you!
tenor.gif

But jumping is just one form of movement. Also, en order to have movement, you must have velocity and a vector to travel upon, neither of which you have whilst laying down.
You yourself aren't moving, but time around you is.

But jumping is just one form of movement. Also, en order to have movement, you must have velocity and a vector to travel upon, neither of which you have whilst laying down.
Thank you XD
You yourself aren't moving, but time around you is.
Movement is relative. Therefore, if you're looking from time's perspective, time's standing still and we're the ones moving.

Thank you XD

Movement is relative. Therefore, if you're looking from time's perspective, time's standing still and we're the ones moving.
But does time have a conscious capable of recognizing movement?

I'm not about to get into a debate about the philosophy of time, all I'm saying is that sleeping is a form of time travel.

But does time have a conscious capable of recognizing movement?

I'm not about to get into a debate about the philosophy of time, all I'm saying is that sleeping is a form of time travel.
It does if the world you live in has deity who embodies the concept, which mine may or may not :xFtongue:

But does the deity actually exist or is it simply a concept made to embody a form of something?
Nah, it exists. It's a Dragon that lives alongside the Elemental Dragons.

...Well, it existed. It was killed after a betrayal from the Darkness Dragon, because of course

Nah, it exists. It's a Dragon that lives alongside the Elemental Dragons.

...Well, it existed. It was killed after a betrayal from the Darkness Dragon, because of course
Should've been a betrayal from a dragon cursed with self-awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back