• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir sighed, and let go of the guy. He turned to look at Aki, and formed what looked like vines around his legs. "Do you have a problem with how I discipline my assistants?" He growled, forming a fist.

"I have orders from higher up to stop you from killing anyone here..." Aki didn't move at all as the vines formed around his legs.

The blond acknowledged Dayna with a nod that ended with a bit of a confused look when he noted the axe she carried around. By the time he stepped into the office of squad 3's leader, squeeing by a giant suited man, there was already a sizable group assembled. Seeing black threads wrapping one man's legs... the man that had shot around in the arena earlier gave him pause. “An odd place for sparring...” he noted toward the battleaxe wielder, seeing she was the most composed.

Revnoir stared at him as if Aki were wearing a dunce cap. "So Scourge told you to come here and stop me, huh? Tell you what. If you can take..." He formed a knife in his hand made of Threads. "This weapon from me, I'll leave the guy alone." He said with a massive grin on his face. "Deal? Or no Deal?"

"Alright everyone, cool it!"

Ayame stormed in.

"You rookies better learn your places before we go out into battle or else you'll get us all killed. Revnoir, take that out on the reapers."

She looked around at the room filled to the brim with recruits.

Comet stood in the doorway of the office, looking a little irked. She stayed silent observing the situation, then couldn't help but giggle to herself. This is all really... Pointless. We could all be off on the mission right now, but whatever. I guess I'll just wait through all of this. She thought to herself, feeling rather annoyed.

Revnoir let out a loud growl of annoyance, and threw the knife at Ayame. "Why cant you just let me do what I want?! Seriously, I haven't actually severely harmed anyone in the past two weeks!" He paced around, obviously stressed beyond belief.

"I know and I'm very proud of you but we'll be out in the field soon and we need to support one another, not be at each other's throats."

She gave him a small smile and then turned to the recruits.

"Okay, everyone if you have time to dawdle and watch this wonderful spectacle before you then I assume your all prepared?"

Day knew she could only say so much about this, about Revoir's actions and the scene he cause, so she didn't bother try to say anything at all. As usual, she stayed quiet and nodded.

((I have to go soon.))

"Could you take these threads off my legs?" (gtg and I have no idea when I'll be able to be online this late.)

((Yeah, I gotta go, see y'all tomorrow!))

After a long pause, she stepped out of the room, slinging the huge axe back onto her shoulder.

Dayna simply returned the nod then stepped out of the room after a moment shouldering her massive weapon. Camilo could only shrug in response, “They say clam waters are deep” he mused, before giving the other squad leader a, “Yes, ma'am. Prepared to move out.” Honestly he wanted to see some more of the dark threads, or any threads for that matter, it was something that still fascinated him; even if he could summon some of his own. Surely he'd get to see his fill during the mission, with that in mind he squeezed back outside with a ghost of a smile across his face.

(My schedule's a bit up in the air, so I'll try but make no promises.)

(alright fenris but I hope you can make it ^^) Revnoir kept pacing around, the new guy apologizing over and over again. (Brb for a little bit mmk?)

(hey guys..I'm back! Even when I'm so confused with the plot (and having a hard time memorizing who's who and their roles and appearances), I hope I can manage xD )

Sergio saw the group of people and walked towards them. "Ah, it's you," he muttered softly under his breath as he glared at Revnoir, already somehow creating an enemy in the very first day on the job. Damn it Sergio--

He glanced and saw Ayame. "I was just searching for you," he said and handed her a pile of paper in a folder.

"I haven't submit this back then. And I was wondering where we'll leave?"

K'bain stood outside of the office of his Revnoir, overhearing there arguments, Wow, I did not realized military was this argumentative, He says to himself, he sees Aki get out and other begin to get out as well, all angry and stressed out, Good thing I'm not a Captain, boy, they look like someone stole their kids or something, he chuckles, he then leaves the office and into his barracks.

In his barracks lies a large Capsule like bed, A weapons locker filled with Explosives and ammunition, he places his Minigun inside, he then proceeds to sit on a Box whilst using his Computer, waiting for his next assignment...

((We have a mission tomorrow?))

[QUOTE="Alice Baskerville](hey guys..I'm back! Even when I'm so confused with the plot (and having a hard time memorizing who's who and their roles and appearances), I hope I can manage xD )
Sergio saw the group of people and walked towards them. "Ah, it's you," he muttered softly under his breath as he glared at Revnoir, already somehow creating an enemy in the very first day on the job. Damn it Sergio--

He glanced and saw Ayame. "I was just searching for you," he said and handed her a pile of paper in a folder.

"I haven't submit this back then. And I was wondering where we'll leave?"

[/QUOTE]
You can make a chart, I did. I can send you mine if you want?

[QUOTE="Alice Baskerville](hey guys..I'm back! Even when I'm so confused with the plot (and having a hard time memorizing who's who and their roles and appearances), I hope I can manage xD )

[/QUOTE]
(would it help if I made a post in overview tab of everyone's characters? I wanna make it easier for everyone to have fun here ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back