• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(I was at a wedding for 2 days without wifi so i missed a lot too lol i read it over though luckily this is simple not detailed i should be able to be online most of the time this week around 4ish central)

"What a nice group of people? I guess?"

Kano laughs a bit staying positive even though a gun a pointed at and was thought to be a reaper. How would someone think a person like me would be a reaper with this kind of armor and cape? Kano thought to himself.

"I guess it is time for me to take a little tour of our base..."

He says to himself smirking happily. Kano grabs and sheaths his sword and when he turned and started walking a ripple of light appeared under his feet where ever he steps.

Carpenter scratched his beard as he read the directions one more time. "The place is right up ahead..." he mumbled. He walked towards where he was told he could meet the rest of his squad. Hopefully, they wouldn't die. He'd had to watch too many people die out in the wastes. He felt a bit more comfortable with the weight of his flamethrower on his back, and the feel of his axe, guns, and half a dozen sticks of dynamite secured in their usual places.

"Time to meet the team." He sighed. "God I hope this isn't a disaster."

Nobody was where Carpenter was headed, because they just guessed the rest of the recruits weren't coming. Revnoir was pacing around in his office, still too stressed to find it safe to leave. Scourge would probably murder him if he hurt anyone, come to think of it, so he stayed in his office.

Rogue's voice came in from the speakers. "R.J. Carpenter your Replacing Leaders have already left. I do not have the authority to give further orders but I may suggest finding your fellow Recruits."

"Ugh..." Carpenter face palmed. "Great. Now I gotta go find them. I just got here, don't know my way around this damned place." He took a sip from his flask as he headed for the door, muttering and cursing under his breath.

"Uh... I been here 2 times already... I'm bored... I wanna fight... I'm tired..."

Kano complains like a little kid while walking around the base waiting for a assignment or mission to happen.

"Where is everyone..?"

Kano says as Rogue say a name name over the speaker aloud.

"Oooooooh someone to talk to... I hope..."

Kano dashes around looking for the the other recruit soon finding him. And to Kano's surprise he has never seen so much gear for only one to carry.

"Uhmmm... You good there? You need help from the greatest rookie here?"

Kano says trying to trick Carpenter to respect the heck out of him.

"Nah." Carpenter said, putting his flask back in his pocket. "I've had to carry more when I was out in the no man's land. The offer is appreciated though."

Only moments later, a short light-brown haired girl came running, papers in her grasp as she seemed to be running from a dog. She had tears in her eyes, and was running for her life.

"Um... should I help with that... or is that a normal thing?" Carpenter asked, stopping short of simply burying his axe in the dog's head.

Kano was caught by the fact he was out in the reaper's territory and he was extremely curious.

"How was it out there? Was it fun to fight the reapers? What did they look like? I wanna know! I want to destroy them!"

The girl was hiding behind him as if it were a monster, but it was just a happy family dog it seemed. Although there weren't animals allowed inside the building. "Please make it go away..!" She squeaked, obviously both shy and scared.

Kano grabbed the dog up and encased it in a ball of light which was like a bubble.

"A dog? I haven't seen one in a while. And what is it doing here? Chasing you? And who are you?"

Carpenter had stiffened up the second Kano mentioned Reapers. He was currently directing a withering glare at Kano.

"Was it fun?" he said quietly.

"Have you ever watched your friend get his stomach torn out, then have to drag him to safety while trying to hold in his intestines in place, only to realize by the time you'd gotten away that he was already dead? Tell me... does that sound like fun?"

The girl kept hiding behind both of them, staring at the dog. She silently watched, shaking. She seemed to have a phobia of canines. It was worse right now seeing as it was a large breed of dog. She pushed Kano towards the dog. "The first step to being able to kill a Reaper is shooing this dog, got it?" She pleaded, now hiding behind Carpenter only.

Kano keeps the large dog in the bubble and makes it slowly float away from the girl but then his smirk turned into frown.

"I have seen worst... And I am the one who did it... I couldn't stand it... But I kept killing them off for my country"

Kano noticed the fact he said country and his eyes widened and he starts panicing a bit

"I take back the fact i said my country I don't fight for countries... What countries?

A ha ha ha ha..."

He laughs hesitantly trying to lie.

Comet had heard some kind of canine and decided to follow the sounds. She came apon 2 guys, a girl, and a dog. "I'm just going to say now: I did not expect to see this today." She said, smiling. "So, who're they? New recruits? If so, welcome aboard. I happen to be one as well. The names Comet." She explained, nodding at them in greeting.

Xillia stared at Kano. "Thank you..!" She said quietly, then turned to Comet. "Are you looking for something?" She asked, hurrying over with her pack of pages held against her chest closely as if they were emotionally important to her.

Kano's nerves started to cool down and he himself calmed down

"Name's Kano, Nice to meet you Comet."

His smirk of cockiness returns and the bubble of light pops and the dog drops outside of the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back