• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Xillia looked at Revnoir "Are we going?" She asked, and Revnoir nodded.

Rogue's voice came out on the speakers. "Squad 7 and 3 all members currently able, please head to the front of the building with your Weapons. You are being sent to Guelph on your mission ASAP."

K'bain replies to Carpenter with the words No, sorry, he hears the announcement and begins heading to the front of the building in excitement..

"Technically you're part of both of our Squads until your Leader gets back." Revnoir said. Xillia then clung to Revnoir. "Don't get hurt this time..!" She said, then took the papers she gave him in the first place "I'll put this on your desk, so you bring your Squad outside,"

Comet walked alongside them all as they went. She looked over at Carpenter. "So, your Squad 8 as well? You seem to be fit for it, with the flamethrower and all." She stated, trying to make some conversation.

"Really? I picked up this old thing out in the wastes. Couldn't find much gas, so I modified it to run on moonshine. That's why I got the still I mentioned earlier. To be honest I don't usually get drunk, at least not like I did last night. I just kinda got used to drinking alcohol because for the longest time I was traveling through places where the water wasn't safe to drink."

K'bain Reaches the front of the building due to him running, and causing a slight tremor along the way, he waits for the others to arrive, as he waits he begins checking himself to see if he's armed to the core...

Last edited by a moderator:
"Resourceful. And yes, Squad 8 has a lot of blowing stuff up and fire power." She told him, walking to the entrance. "I don't know why I was chosen, but as long as I can do some good, I should be fine."

"I modified it. And don't get me wrong, it's a thirsty bitch, and it gets filthy if I ever have to use it. But I've been using it for... I think it's been a year now... or was it two... Anyways, I've been using it a long time, and it hasn't blown up yet." Carpenter nodded his head towards Comet, "And thank you for the compliment."

They headed towards what seemed to be an armored bus? A little questionable, but it did the job. Other than being a gas guzzler like Carpenter's flame thrower, it was pretty good. Everyone got on and they departed. As they left the habitable area, it became obvious. The outskirts of the town were run-down and abandoned, with soldiers surveying the perimeter. Revnoir cleared his throat. "Alright, everyone listen closely!" He spoke loudly so everyone could hear. "I'll take it as none of you know how to properly kill a Reaper. Am I wrong?"

"I've killed one. Once." Carpenter said. "I think... I put the bastard through a trash compactor at this old factory. Then burned what was left."

Comet looked at him, impressed. "Pretty intense way of killing one, I'd say. You use your surrounds to the best of your advantage, don't ya?" She asked, smirking a small bit. "I can't say I've killed one, though I have met 'em."

"For the record, I did have help at the factory. About a dozen guys to be exact. Yeah... they all got killed."

Revnoir glared at all the idiots. "Then I take it nobody knows how to kill one effectively. Some of you only know how to injure them." He sighed, crossing his arms. "What a let-down..."

Maris sat silently near the back of the bus, her metal club across her lap. She didn't contribute to the conversation, simply twisting her head to listen to Revnoir.

"To kill a Reaper, you have to remove the core from their bodies. Does anyone at least know what a core is..?" He asked, looking unimpressed at everyone.

"Umm, when I put the Reaper through the trash compactor, there was this weird looking organ that I threw in with the rest of the parts I burned."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back