• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Close." He said, then tapped his finger on the middle of his chest. "Right beside where their heart should be is their Core. It essentially is their heart, but it doesn't look like a heart. It's more like a spherical organ, which is often colored white where the rest of their organs are black. We prefer you extract it rather than destroy it, as we need those to make more Weavers, but don't get yourself killed trying to extract it."

“Now I see why the Doctors at base installed surgical tools on me”, K'bain Says while checking his data base for further information..

"It burns their skin, you damned pyro. How did you think they handled fire?" He said, then stretched. "And they don't breathe. But you can stop them from moving with it. Anyway, we'll be there in about 20 minutes, so don't let your guard down. We're in Reaper territory."

"Well I'm sorry." Carpenter mumbled under his breath. "It seemed safer to never get close enough to find out."

Ayame was focused on their surroundings than on the conversation but now she pipes up.

"Okay guys, no going rouge okay? Follow orders, protect each other's backs and stay alive!"

She stood up and looked around. Don't try to be fancy and show off like you've been doing since you arrived. Got it?"

K'bain looks at the bared window, he sees things scurrying about outside, “Uh sir?, can Reaper strategies ambush tatics?”, he asks Revnoir..

Carpenter put away the nozzle for his flamethrower and pulled out his shotgun. "I'll give a heads up before I switch to any big guns."

Revnoir looked at K'bain. "They're extremely intelligent... Why, do you see something out there?" He hurried over to the window and looked out.

Revnoir quickly had the driver stop the bus. "Everyone keep watch, we need eyes on every angle." He ordered, now serious.

“Uh yes sir, a bunch of pointy lookin things, pretty dark like objects, and then a couple of red glowing orbs, I think, I don't know, it's pretty hard to see with the windows barbed” K'bain responded to Revnoir

Revnoir watched the front, forming two long black scimitars. He was watching extremely close, and the figures started to get closer at every angle. There were a significant amount of them.

Carpenter started to mumble to himself. The words to a song he knew from before all this.

"Show me how to lie, you're getting better all the time

And turning all against the one, is an art that's hard to teach..."

A sound of a thump comes from the roof, K'bain now thinks straight that those things might be Reaper not Fire or broken lights, He points his Minigun on the roof waiting..

Revnoir looked at the roof, also hearing the thumping noises. It was unsettling no matter how much experience you've had with fighting Reapers. "Anyone volunteer to jumping up onto the top and getting rid of it?" He asked jokingly.

Kano jumps up behind everyone saying "Boo" jokingly. Afterwards he shoots up a thread flare into the sky which evaporates tagging all nearby reapers.

"Found them..! Heh heh"

He unsheathed his sword ready fpr battle

"Well, we can't leave it up there." Carpenter volunteered, readying his flamethrower.

"And am I mistaken, or did he just literally send up a flare telling everything within a mile where we are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back