• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scourge sent Revnoir to his office because someone else needed him, too. He muttered insults under his breath the whole way. He also had to pass by the shooting range, who's door was open. "God dammit Alvah, that little ***** I swear i'll rip out his ***** and shove it up his ***** ***** ********* that ********."

Sergio who was apparently on the look for his squad leader met Revnoir on his way.

"Ah, it's you," he said and stopped.

"Are you...wait. You're the leader of Squad 3, right? Have you seen Ayame?"

Revnoir glared at Sergio, severely annoyed and seeming to be stressed. "Ayame should still be in Scourge's god-damned office, did you need something?" He asked as if he didn't want to see the person in his own office. Rightly so.

Sergio glared back. "After all, I was asking so nicely!" He thought.

"No, I was just there and she seemed to have disappeared. Maybe you should watch that language of yours when you're talking," he shot back, crossing his arms looking up at the taller male.

Aki walked out of the shooting range, his gun over his shoulder. He stopped outside and spotted Sergio and Revnoir.

Revnoir stared at Sergio for a short moment, then grabbed him by the shirt collar. "Maybe you should watch what you say to your superiors, let alone me. I'll give you some advice - Don't tell me what to do, or it won't be the Reapers you wet the bed for." He said, his whole surrounding feeling changing. He wasn't the kind of guy who you wanted to make angry, but not everyone knew that.

Aki lifted up his gun. It was empty but still looked scary to any normal person. "Let him go..."

Revnoir, without looking at Aki, knew he was pointing his gun at him. "Were you not told what Weavers can do..? It'll be very hard to hit me with something like that, and if you try you'll most likely hit your friend here. Lower your weapon, or I won't be inclined to keep you alive on our next mission."

Revnoir's Threads quickly made their way towards Aki before covering the barrel of the gun and forming some sort of spike that was threatening to impale his throat. "So are you refusing to follow orders? Because I'd gladly make an example of you if that's the case."

Aki lowered his gun and sighed. He then stretched his neck a bit and started to slowly walk towards the barracks.

(I gtg i'll be back in 2/3 hrs or so. I also have work at 4 so yeah l: if the rp is active i'll just hand Rev to reread or something while I'm away)

Comet walked over to the commotion, and leaned against a wall. She sighed looking over at the two guys. "What was that?" She asked, wishing to know the answer.

She stared at him back, confused. "What? I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted to know." She explained, putting one of her feet against the wall.

(Omg haha sorry for leaving suddenly and letting my character getting whooped around xD )

Sergio rubbed the back of his neck as he watched the Squad leader walk away. Tch. What an attitude

"Hey..." he glanced to look at Aki. "Uh, thanks," he said simply.

"Nothing..." Aki answered with a cold attitude and turned to face Sergio. "No need to thank me... I just dug my own grave..."

(I gtg too though...see ya)

Sergio sighed and shook his head.

"Maybe I really shouldn't have acted like that...but man that person has one horrible attitude. So, I'm going to go find Ayame. Catch you later...Aki, was it?" he said before patting the other on the shoulder and then running off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back