• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Comet looks over at the two guys and giggles. "He might be Reaper in disguise with THAT kind of entrance." She laughed, covering her mouth. Of course, it was all in good fun, and she didn't mean anything by it.

((Kano...Shuuya Kano? xD ))

Sergio turned to the sudden voice, his eyes widen in surprise. He saw a lot of weird things around lately, with the Reapers and everything, he simply don't need another one. White and blue armor? Cape? What even is that get up? he said in his head. In the outside he was left speechless.

Aki frowned and looked at Kano and then at K'bain. He stood there silently watching.

“Welp!, I'm bored as heck”, K'bain Shouts as he stops polishing his gun, he notices Aki looking at him with a frown, he stands up and approaches Him, “Hi, names K'bain, are you bored?”, he asks him, “Me too, want to spar?”

"Spar? Sure you could take a few rounds but it isn't nice to be on the fireing end of my barrel..." Aki smiled slighty. "The fireing range would be better to check who is more lethal..."

“Trust me, I can't dazzle you with my bullets, but I could sure Riddle you with them”, he chuckles, “But okay, see you there”, he salutes him and heads down to the firing range.

Aki laughed and followed K'bain to the range. He looked at the targets on the range.

Weave Military Base Firing Range:

star_citizen_shooting_range_concept_by_mlevart-d7kltur.jpg

“Here we are”, he says to Aki, “Alright pick you're favorite or most deadly gun, and we will begin”, K'bain Readies his Mini Gun, then presses A button and the Shooting Range activates, targets begin to pop out, and a small count countdown before engaging, he looks at Aki and asks, “Ready?”

“Alrighty then”, he Says to Aki, K'bain also gets into his stance and presses a button again, the count down begins, Tee Minus 5 seconds...

And large Beep occurred and the Red light turned green, “FIRE!”, K'bain Shouts

Aki started fireing. He shot two bullets per target. His rifle acted like an old AK-47 but was far more accurate and the recoil much heavier.

K'bain fired as soon as Aki did, He sprayed each target like a hail storm and stopped for two seconds before firing at another, to avoid his Mini Gun Overheating and potentially Jamming, he can't match Aki's Professional Precision or accuracy, but he knows Aki can't match his Hell Rain like Gun spray..

K'bain continued to fire his Minigun due to it having an insane amount of ammo per clip, you can't tell but his smiling behind that thing, he notices Aki stopped firing, so he stopped and looked at him, “Why'd ya Stop?”, he asks

"I'm out of ammo... These bullet's aren't cheap..." Aki threw the empty clip up in the air and grabbed it as it was falling back down.

Last edited by a moderator:
"No need for sir... And these bullets come from Finland... they are made for my RK..." Aki inserted the empty clip into the gun.

"I've trained with the RK for too long... I would compensate the recoil too much..."

"Really?”, he asks, “Truth be told, I never had any training with guns before, all they said during training was: Aim at Enemy, Pull the trigger, Push and hold gun downward, and let the gun do its job, Spray Led. The Minigun is the only weapon I'm good at, next are Shotguns and explosives”, He says to Aki while sighing..

((Well Goodnight, see ya tomorrow :) ))

(( See ya )) Aki laughed. "Parachutes are my speciality but I can use different launchers and explosive charges."

[QUOTE="Kamasive Nionnova]“Alrighty then”, he Says to Aki, K'bain also gets into his stance and presses a button again, the count down begins, Tee Minus 5 seconds...

And large Beep occurred and the Red light turned green, “FIRE!”, K'bain Shouts

[/QUOTE]
(That moment when your computer actually makes a beep sound. Is this some insane BBCode or am I going insane? -is already a little paranoid from too much research on the deep web for certain purposes-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back