• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aki pointed at the trigger with his left hand indicating that he didn't have the safety on. "Aki, Aki Tuominen. The squad leader is waiting..." Aki turned around and started to walk back.

"Officially in Demolitions Squad 8 but as the squad leader is out on a mission I'm training with Squad 3." Aki walked somewhat fast, heading towards the arena. He entered there and looked around to see if anything was happening. (Sorry.. fixed it)

Last edited by a moderator:
[Aki you are with @Umbra Regalia in squad 3]

"Finally!" Ayame says looking up as Aki and the new recruit walked in. "What did you get lost in the corn maze?"

Ayame inspected the girl.

"I wonder what your excuse is."

Revnoir formed a solid ball of Shadow Threads and threw it at Aki's head as strong as he could. "You're as fast as my old internet, dammit!"

Aki tried to dodge but wasn't fast enough and fell down. His gun fired a short burst as he hit the floor. "EI VITTU!" He shouted right after the burst ended.

Camilo had never been great with directions and this arena he was supposed to show up at could really use with some more easy to follow signs. Large green duffel bag across his shoulder the blond had just hurried into a hallway behind a pair of people, hoping they'd have a better idea; which quickly turned out to be true when they spilled into the arena.

Checking a well worn note he muttered, “Squad 3...” giving the room a cursory glance. Then threads and bullets sailed across the room forcing him to duck instinctively with a curse coming from his lips as his knee hit the ground painfully. Carefully regaining his bearings Camilo decided to give the armed man a wide berth for now.

Revnoir was glaring at Aki, then looked at the second blonde. "Did you say something?" He looked a little annoyed, but really it wasn't as bad as it could be.

Aki looked at Revnoir. He had an anoyed expression on his face. "You know these bullet's aren't exactly free!"

"This training course is so be grateful," Ayame growled annoyed by all the hostility around. "Lets cool it okay guys? And Revnoir..."

She said turning to her old friend reproachfully. "Nothing on this god-forsaken Earth is slower than your old internet."

Aki got back up and checked his bullets. "Vitun panokset... aina loppumassa..." He spoke for himself as he loaded the same magazine into his gun.

He chuckled, then sighed nostalgically. "I really don't miss that router." He said, quietly laughing to himself. "So, who're these new people? Recruits?" He asked, nodding towards both Camilo and Damaris.

Milo took a moment to scale up the man who'd just addressed him before nodding. “Sure did, I'm looking for third squad. I'm supposed to report in, but had some trouble navigating this concrete maze.” He tried to counter the annoyed look with a sheepish smile. “The names Camilo.” he began offering his hand when the other recruit cried 'sir', making Milo think better of it and turning the motion into a quick salute.

Revnoir's smile left, and he looked at Aki again. "Need something?" He grumbled, now not exactly fond of Aki.

Revnoir then looked over at Camilo. "I'll have no use for someone who can't navigate through even this place, but you're with me." He said with narrowed eyes. He then looked over at Ayame. "Are you going to call everyone here by their hair color?" He asked, an eyebrow raised

"Where is the fireing range?" He didn't sound happy either. (Sorry took a while to respond)

"Hey," Ayame cried indignantly wheeling around to face Revnoir. "You know I don't have a good memory. In my head your just 'The Crazy One'."

Last edited by a moderator:
The blonds expression froze for a second as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. “That's hardly fair” he complained before stopping himself and falling in step behind Revnoir. At least he managed to keep his composure when Ayame threw in another comment. “Err, where are we heading?”

He grinned, staring at her with a mischievous look. "Don't lump me up with those people. I'm not crazy, I'm just a little 'unique' just like everyone else here." He said coldly, then stretched a bit. "You two want to go to the shooting range, right?" He asked to both Camilo and Aki. He just pretty much lumped Camilo with Aki. "Sir, you are being called to the Head Office." An AI's voice came from speakers in the walls it seems. "God dammit..." He grumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back