• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir sighed. "Fiiine... I've got no choice, do I?" He grumbled, silently looking at K'bain's interesting suit. I wonder where all my other recruits are...

"Probably because they're spoiled brats who don't think they should have to come on time. If that's the case, I'd be glad to beat their asses in to shape." Revnoir said, looking over at his former Squad member.

Aki assembled his gun back and inserted a magazine. He stood up and chambered a bullet taking aim at the nearby wall. The chambering process made aloud noise that echoed in the room.

"Bored are we blondie? Why don't you go look for where my new recruits are and show them what they get for being spoiled brats,"

Ayame turned toward Revnoir. "If that's okay with your T.O."

[T.O. means Training Officer]

He casually sipped his coffee yet again, looking bored as well. "I've got no problem with it, go ahead."

rereadingit50times said:
"Bored are we blondie? Why don't you go look for where my new recruits are and show them what they get for being spoiled brats,"
Ayame turned toward Revnoir. "If that's okay with your T.O."

[T.O. means Training Officer]
(Did you mean me with the "Blondie"?)

Aki lowered the gun and looked around for someone to ask a question.

[Yes you sorry I have a thing for nicknames as you can see. The English Prince will probably be the one called blondie though. Do you not like it?]

"Well?" Ayame says walking up to Aki. "You heard your T.O."

( I have nothing against Aki being called that but he might react unfriendly if called that)

Aki turned to face Ayame. "Yes ma'am!" He paused for a second and spoke again. "Ma'am! I have a question."

"Do we have a firing range here?" Aki held his finger behind the trigger so that the gun wouldn't fire by accident.

"Why wouldn't we? But you don't need to use it right now. Ayame gave you orders, so you should probably do as you're told." Revnoir said, unimpressed.

"Yes sir!" Aki turned around and walked out to search for the other members of the squad.

Revnoir sighed, cracking his neck. "Did you forget that we could just ask Rogue to find who we need..? He's more dependable." He muttered, sitting on one of the numerous chairs scattered around the room for seemingly unknown reasons.

Aki walked around looking for the other members. He carried his gun without the safety lock on but instead held the trigger still with his finger.

(@Umbra Regalia Aki is searching for other members in general so it's up to @Wifi and Worms if he/she is found)

Aki yawned as he casually walked into one of the barracks. He didn't check if he walked into male or female barrack.

Damaris had lost her shoe. Of all the stupidest reasons to be late, this had to be at the top of the list. Groaning, she rubbed her forehead and decided it would probably be better if she headed to the arena now, despite only wearing one shoe. She began to jog towards the exit of the barracks, but collided nearly head on with a person. Stumbling backwards, her lopsidedness given only one shoe not helping her balance, the redhead blinked up at the man, mouth opening to give an apology.

@Shinohara

Aki stopped dead in his tracks. "Anteeksi!" He spouted out immediately. He looked at Damaris for a while and then spoke again. "Are you from squad 7?"

"What?" Damaris shook her head, before saying primly, "Yes, I believe so." She hoped the man wouldn't notice the fact that one of her shoes was missing and the exposed sock was patterned with smiling marshmallows.

Aki scanned Damaris and sighed. He scanned the room for the shoe without saying anything.

Damaris wracked her brain trying to remember where her shoe possibly could be, hoping to end this awkward situation as quickly as possible. Brightening, she dashed off in the direction of her bunk, soon returning with the boot held in her hand. Stopping in front of Aki, she put her shoe on, quickly lacing it. "Sorry. I'm usually far more than organized than this. I'm Damaris." The girl stuck her hand out, for a handshake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back