• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
( sorry i have training missions i am doing before my deployment, I may need somone to run my squad for a few days as aw e have some training event come out of nowhere)

He laughed at the recruits " I like you guys you got spunk, if brains were dynamite you diptards wouldn't have enough to blow your noses" he laughed. " We are demo squad we deal with anything and everything that goes boom. Rockets, mortars, C4, IV bags, dynamite, whatever concoction I come up with tomorrow. You won't need gear for the first week we are doing PT (Physical Training) out the ass. This job requires us to carry heavy gear so you got to be fit, then we will get to put on our gear and do more PT it'll be so much fun." He looked over at the two recruits " if and only if You survive hell week, then I might show you how to blow up a firecracker, if I like you" he said with a smile on his face.

His training had taught him a lot and everyone who joined his squad by choice always wanted go right into blowing stuff up. They couldn't even shoot straight let alone be trusted with a sparkler. " Grab whatever gear you have and locate to the arena, I am tired of waiting and hungry and I can't eat till you eat so move, MOVE< MOVE!!!!"

"Aww the fun of new recruits" he thought

(THERE you are @Scarecrowe and dont worry I'll definitely find a replacement for the time you're doing whatever you badasses do ^^ If I dont find a new leader, I'll be sure to have the person with the least members take care of ur squad)

(we'll both help out with taking care of your precious rookies xD I dont have any active members yet sooooo...)

(no no its fine l: Rev's got boring stuff like paperwork and maintenance to do >u< so he won't be completely free)

Donaldson to Ayame and said " you know Ayame, if I wanted to be a super dick I could put them through your training program, worked out well on the last team to run through demo squad." he started to think about the last group he had in his squad, good group just couldn't handle the death. War was hell, he killed people before and it still tolled on his mind and the reapers were nothing less or more. He wondered how they would handle it getting to know someone and possibly watching them die. He shuddered over the thought of these new kids coming through. "Poor bastards" he whispered. "So what do you say Ayame wanna train these knuckleheads together?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aki stretched and looked around. He didn't really bother to do anything in case they had training coming up.

K'bain Arrives at the arena Late, holding a piece of paper on his hand, the paper is written what squad he is in, and his HMG on the other, he looks around, seeing that there was a commotion here ago, he walks over to Revnoir, his squad leader, and gives him a Salute.

"Sir!, K'bain Irhis Reporting for Duty, Sir!" He shouts

He begins to place his HMG on his back to avoid making any sort of threat to him.

(( @Shinohara Thank You!))

(btw turns really only seem to apply if there's a large group of us online but it helps start ^^ that's really all they are)

Revnoir looked at K'bain as he sipped his coffee he got with Ayame a few minutes before. "So you're my late-as-hell recruit... Well, one of them at least." He grumbled to himself, studying K'bain's weird suit. "What a thing to see here. Aren't you the unique one." He said, circling him with a critic's look in his eyes.

Aki walked to sit against a wall and started disassemble his gun. He let out a lot of sighs as he disassembled the gun.

"Sure D, I'd be happy to break them in," She says looking up from her coffee. "Guess I'll take the little one, Revnoir can you take Mr. Foreigner over here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back