• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yuriko's shotguns were custom made so the reloading was able to reload faster and the shot was a bigger explosion, however it was louder so stealth would be hard. She spun and shot rapidly around her, killing the simulated Reapers. She reloaded at rapid speed, blinding really. The shotgun incinerated the reapers, but if one part of the shell missed, she wouldn't kill them. The shotguns echoed throught the base. Yuriko finally finished the simulation luckily unscathed. She got pissed off at how load the shotguns were so she rushed back to the weaponry of her squad's barracks. She needed to have something silent so the shotguns were a waste.

Kano got up bored. He needed something to do, badly. He got up and walked to his office's entrance.

"Saryn... Where is everyone?"

"Everyone is mostly on this floor, specifically at the Med Bay sir..."

"Thanks Saryn..."

Kano walked out. He went to the med bay. He looked around it soon finding Sebastian and Aura. He snuck up behind Aura. He got Aura in a headlock from behind.

"Temporary Leader eh?"

Kano held on and got behind Aura and gave him a suplex. He laughed and smirked as he was on the floor. Kano backed up a bit.

"But I'm still more experienced and more skillful than you Aura heh heh..."

"So you think. My threads stillcant be broken by you. Nither can revoir's. our threads are now as strong as Reapers, and you cant cut those threads that easy at all. even Weaver threads have a hard time with it."

"So? Don't need to... Light eradicates Darkness ma'am"

Kano smirks mockingly and cockily. Kano's threads swarmed himself with light somewhat blinding Aura.

"I am a Sir. Need me to prove it?" Aura said, smothering Kano's light into nothingness. His threads held more power that Kano's ever would, and his light could never overcome Aura's Shadows..... Not without the surgery anyway....

"Heuheuheu"

Kano laughed a bit. Some light was able to come through. It was bright as hell though.

"See? And seriously you still brag about surgery?"

Kano thought about it. He rembered the Noble core he got. It was a light reaper core.

"You know what... I'll take surgery too... Heh heh heh... Threads from a Noble core..."

Kano ran off to Belle's office.

(Never actualy said anything about surgery outloud.)

(And there arent light reapers. a reaper core has the different threads in it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kano thought of it while he was there boi also thats kinda what I ment? Use the light threads from the core and elite light threads too)

(Yet a nother problem with your plan, no one but scourge knows the opperation. belle refused to do it to Lucio for the reason that she doesnt know how to.)

"No one actually put a fight... weird." She shook her head as she remained in the room with Revnoir. His lack of reaction was weird, though the fact that Aura claimed location was also worrying. She could believe it if she knew, but if the kid did too then that meant that Isaac didn't hide it, or didn't plan to. There were just so many things to do and so little time to do it. Now, even the people around her, those called Leaders were MIA, the one with her too shaken to even move. She supposed she would wait for now, just until all of the squad leaders have assembled, or when Yui got there, to start the battle plans. Things were going slowly, though she didn't exactly see reason to speed things up.

"I wonder how the girls are doing." She mussed quietly, thinking that it had been a while since they asked for her.

Torra had just come out of surgery and kept looking down at her "new" arm. It was strange looking down and expecting to see flesh when instead you were greeted with metal. It felt like her arm was still there but she knew that it wasnt, the surgeons had done a great job and through all the anxiety Torra also felt a little bit of excitement to try her new arm out.

"Torra should be out by now... She will propably want to see what the arm can do.... So i will head down to the training room." Aura said to himself.

"Arcadia, where are my girls?" She knew that Gunther was somewhere in the medbay, she found him shortly after she disposed of the Noble Core, though the rest of them were a mystery to her. Of course they had to still be alive since she hadn't received a death report yet. She was stoic now, cold and calculating, maybe a bit insane, but she still cared if only for a tiny bit about those under her. "Never mind, set the cams back up, I want to see what those kids are up to."

Günther folded the report and placed in a pile with other papers. He then got up and left the Med-bay to walk towards the main entrance. He opened the door and walked outside, looking around and yawning. He sat down next to the door, staring up at the sky.

Günther yawned and stood up, turning to head in. He walked through the corridors and entered a training room. In there he saw Aura and Torra talking. Güther walked in and looked at Torra's prothesis before moving to the weapon rack in the room. He looked for the same rifle he used last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back