• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Sweet. Dont quite know how to use it or what it looks ike though. WELCOME BACK BTW! Its been almost dead here lately)

(I'll explain it in PM and thank youuuu xD and I'll whip this place into shape lickety split, but I need your help to know who gets removed. I dunno how long people have been gone and who was dismissed)

(ty, I'll fix up that info for you. Leave me the characters in need of moving in notes tab for me ok? Thanks so much Aura ^^ Ur great!)

Günther started to walk out of the training room, wobling a lot as he tried to keep on his feet.

Revnoir looked at the wobbly man, his face rid of all emotion except for annoyance and the look of someone who's done with everyone's bullshit. He looked at Aura, seeing as he stopped him and was asking if he was ok. He sort of wanted to know, but subconsciously. He wasn't actively thinking 'I wonder if he's ok' because he was convinces that he didn't give two flying Reapers.

(LMAO Thats good. two flying reapers! xD Gods people are looking at me funny now cause of how hard im laughing.)

"Y... yeah... I should be..." Günther didn't look anywhere near it. He was pale and looked slightly undernourished.

"Tired would probably be the closest one..." Günther scratched the back of his head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Get to your barracks and get some rest. Thats an order. You cant work when your half dead on your feet." Aura told him.

Aura sighed. "I cant make you do this because im not your squad leader... Just.... Dont get yourself into a fight..."

Aura let go of him. "Just dont Forget that sleep is needed for the human body. Your a medic, you should know that."

"I know... but work has to be done..." Günther continued his way out, still barely able to walk and stand. He was heading for the med-bay.

Aura sighed and headed to his office. He wondered how his squad members were doing... he handnt seen them in a bit.... besides his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back