• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Revnoir paced through the halls, looking seriously worn out. He was starting to look older than he really was, even if it had only been a few days since he parted ways with the Wind Weaver-to-be.

He was scrolling though his phone, re-reading all of the messages Xillia sent him since he got the new phone.

Then a new message came. From Xillia's number.

Xillia
them
I'm sorry for your loss, but you need to stop grieving.
them
It's time the revolution started, Revnoir.

(that was unexpected)

zen was in the training room doing one arm pullups. it was one of the only places he felt at ease with all of the crap going on throughout the base it seemed as if something big would happen soon though he didn't know how he knew he just felt something coming a sort of ominous feeling in the back of his mind

(omg I thought I had a heartattack xD I thought this was Hybrids. oooooomygod that was scary)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura walked into the training room, and watched Zen in silence for a moment.

(Lol why is that umbra?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(cos I thought I put it in the wrong rp! It would be so embarrassing)

Revnoir stared at his phone, trying not to snap the phone in his grip right then and there. Scourge had Xillia's phone, but that wasn't the problem at hand. Scourge was planning something.

Something that Revnoir knew everything about.

zen heard aura come in and looked over still doing one arm pull ups "oh hello there" he said in between breaths he had been doing pull ups for around an hour straight now"how ya' been?"

well it's been rough with everything going on " he dropped from the bar and wiped his brow with his shirt he picked up his sword which was lying beside him" but im holding up just fine"

Kano walked out of the mess hall. He grit his teeth, pissed off. He walked down to his office. He grabbed a flash drive and went back out. Kano wanted the surgery. His behavior changed. He yearned for power suddenly. Kano went to Scourge's office.

"What are you hiding... What do these Surgeries do..."

Kano slammed the door to a close and locked it. He started to go through his papers and such. Projects, Reapers, Weavers, Grim... Kano's answers were still unsolved. He found Scourge's Laptop and went through the computer files. He kept the paper files from the drawers near while searching desperately.

What Kano found in one of the drawers in Scourge's desk was astonishing. Classified papers out in the open, barely hidden. Papers about what the Reapers were. How they were... Made.

Other papers had the details on what the surgeries were and what kinds there were.

"Such secrecy... Whats this Phoenix...?"

Kano kept going through the files. He copied all the files he never heard of into the drive. He was annoyed yet enjoyed. He was seeming to go mad with information.

zen smiled "its an honor" he took a small bow showing his gratitude "so...any idea on this ominous felling i have... i don't know what it is but i don't like it"

(WHAAAAAAT REVELATION THAT I DON'T KNOW THE ACTUAL WEIGHT OF!!!! :o

xD It feels like I'm watching this one episode of PMMM, or this one part of Serenity with no context...

Also, @Umbra Regalia, could you PM me or put in the OOC the different operations, what they do, history of 'em, etc etc? Also, who Scourge is? If you don't mind, that is. I'm the tiniest bit lost... I get that there's some bit conspiracy and betrayal by the only person who can create Weavers, but that's about it. ._. Yep, go mini-Sherlock me. (Not))

Günther had been sleeping all this time and started to wake up now. He yawned and stood up, stretching his limbs. He still looked like a ghost but was much better than before.

Günther really seemed to have problems with sleeping.

Kano ejected the flash drive from Scourge's computer. He grabbed the papers and files and went to his own office. He closed the door behind him and speaded the papers across the desk. He put the flash drive in and started deeper research.

Günther sighed and walked out of the med-bay, heading to the main entrance. He was going to go outside to sort his thoughts that were messed up after sleep.

zen was in front of the main gate again practicing his down slash. he was thinking of getting a new weapon soon but did not know what to get. he needed something to use just in case his sword could not be drawn something easily concealed and hard to notice until too late

Günther opened the door and stepped outside. He looked up at the sky and then closed the door. He looked around and saw Zen but decided to not disturb his training so he just went to sit next to the door. He sat down with a loud sigh and he continued to stare up into the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back