• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Reaper

Should a Q&A Tab be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
zen stopped slashing his sword. he had finally decided after two long hours of training and thinking he had finally thought of a weapon....a gun...but it would have to be an especially strong gun one that could take down even an elite in a few shots and small, how to pack that much power in a small gun he did not know . as zen walked back to the gate he noticed Günther sitting there he went and stood in front of him "you alright? you look like you're having a tough time there"

Kano went through the papers again. Squad 1... Squad 1! Kano grabbed a flashlight just in case. He kept the papers and laptop out purposefully. Kano didn't want to tell anyone about it personally so he wanted everyone to know by themselves. However, he trusted Aura with it so he wander off. He looked for Aura for help to search Floor 2.

(Youtube)

Kano knocked on Aura's office door. A laser was connected to the flashlight. He turned the red laser on shining it at Aura's face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aura heard the knock, then felt the laser and fliped behind the dest in a heartbeat, thinking he had a gun being pointed at him, he pulled his own.

Kano opened the door suddenly impatient. He set up thick threads right under himself just in case. Kano stood there waving the pointer at Aura's eye.

"Yo... I need help searching through Level 2 Storage... It used to be Squad 1's so I wanna Investigate... Scourge's info..."

Aura hears Kano's voice and sighs. "Kano.... we are at war.... Dont do that again..... Please. Anyway...." Aura stood, "What do you think will be found?"

(btw, you woulnt have been able toshine the laser in my eye... i was behind the desk)

(Oh oops lol I'm bad at reading it seems xD )

"Oh uh sure... I won't... But was that a yes or a no Aura..."

Kano still kept the laser on and shone it around the room. He retracted his threads still pointing the laser around.

Kano signaled to follow as he walked out of the room. He sighed and put the flashlight turned off and away.

"I searched through Scourge's office... I found out about 2 projects or sugeries if you want to call it... Leviathan and Phoenix... I think Leviathan is what you have If i am correct..."

"Well... I forgot the rest... Heh heh... I'll show you the data and files after we go through this..."

Kano says while going up the stair to the second floor. He took out the flash light one more time and turned it on just in case the lights didn't work.

Aura pulled gun out with a flashlight attached. "Power is out on the second floor and elevators wolnt go to it. its locked off and only acting director would have a key to it. Luck im a director right now. Be ready though. It may be guarded by something. Knowing scourge, If there is anything important in there.... It will be guarded." Aura told Kano.

"I'm a light weaver with a gun blade! Don't underestimate me!"

Kano cackled cockily. Threads of light cover his body emitting light for a room. He flicked his gun blade to the blade and stood by.

Kano catches the key and inserts it into the slot. He opened the door wuickly like a breach. He went in first illuminating the whole room.

Kano looked for the dangers also. He scanned the room with a light thread.

(Goodnight my body is giving up on me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back